AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When to get real?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 17, 2024
I'm a cam model on Chaturbate and very active in the local kink community. The chances that I cross paths in real-life with some of my viewers is pretty high. My question is: when and how to stop the trash talk and bring things down to reality. Talking safe sex is breaking my online persona, but whenever a local comes in my chat room, I have to consider the possibility of an in-person meeting. When do you backtrack on all the slut talk and talk real-life? It's such a downer to do even in a private room. I'd much rather take my chances that we will never meet and keep my web-cam persona, but that makes things more awkward if a meeting ever happens. What's your experience with this? Do people understand and accept that my job as a model is to feed their desires and fetishes in a way that I wouldn't necessarily do in reality, or do they usually take things too literally.

Geoblock your area. Yeah, geoblocking doesn’t work all the time, since it’s easily bypassed with a VPN, but it can definitely prevent some people from your area from accessing your room.

I'm a cam model on Chaturbate and very active in the local kink community. The chances that I cross paths in real-life with some of my viewers is pretty high. My question is: when and how to stop the trash talk and bring things down to reality. Talking safe sex is breaking my online persona, but whenever a local comes in my chat room, I have to consider the possibility of an in-person meeting. When do you backtrack on all the slut talk and talk real-life? It's such a downer to do even in a private room. I'd much rather take my chances that we will never meet and keep my web-cam persona, but that makes things more awkward if a meeting ever happens. What's your experience with this? Do people understand and accept that my job as a model is to feed their desires and fetishes in a way that I wouldn't necessarily do in reality, or do they usually take things too literally.
I have never had an interaction where someone I know from cam world actually does anything, other than giggle or look Gobsmacked, when seeing me out and about. I would imagine there are a lot of people who take it literally, just like there are a lot who are smarter than that, and aware of context. There are definitely a ton of people out there who don't think about things though, and have no contextual awareness whatsoever.

I'm lucky, all my interactions like that have been positive, cool, and non boundary threatening. I don't think that's the norm though. I just got lucky... So far.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81