AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RainyDayGuy said:
yossarian said:
RainyDayGuy said:
Reading a model's profile. At the top, I am not here looking for a boyfriend!

Scroll down.

This month only, Boyfriend Raffle!

You know she doesn't mean you actually get to be her boyfriend if you win, right?

Yes, I am aware of that. But thanks for the condescension.

Jillybean said:
I just think of this as a cute accident. She probably put the "not looking for a boyfriend" thing up there way before she started this raffle. And anyone contributing to her raffle should know that he is not going to be a real boyfriend to her. It's just a cute title the winner will get.

But is it annoying? No.

What is annoying to me is the fact that models complain about members wanting to date them and "MFC is not a dating site" and all that good stuff but they are happy to have a virtual boyfriend raffle because they can make money off it. I don't find that to particularly cute. But maybe that's just me.

It's not the same thing... At. All.

"I hate how are these guys keep saying that they don't have a crush on me but then they keep asking me to send them help on Candy Crush! Crush? Really? Mixed signals! *harumph*"

I would agree that it's counter-productive to use words like "boyfriend" and "husband" for contests if you're opposed to people calling MFC a dating site.

The "most annoying thing"? Maybe not, but we girls are so quick to jump on people for even the mere hint of guys trying to get a girlfriend from MFC that it seems wrong for us to use these words on our profiles and then hound the guy who points out that it's annoying.

zippypinhead said:
Yeah, I don't mind a bit of clapping or whatever for a nice tip. I'd much rather see a show of enthusiasm for a contribution than a monotone robotic "thank you."

You always know my appreciation is real, because, according to my members, when I get a huge tip my whole body turns tomato red. I guess I'm so happy my whole body blushes. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
I would agree that it's counter-productive to use words like "boyfriend" and "husband" for contests if you're opposed to people calling MFC a dating site.

The "most annoying thing"? Maybe not, but we girls are so quick to jump on people for even the mere hint of guys trying to get a girlfriend from MFC that it seems wrong for us to use these words on our profiles and then hound the guy who points out that it's annoying.

*erase post for repetitiveness*

:text-yeahthat:

It rides that line of misunderstanding a bit too much for my tastes.

motherbrain said:
I totally forgot how much this annoys me til now. Randomly remembered and had to share.
I see this more with studio girls than anything...

I hate when a model will have a username just like a Top 100 girl's name. I can't think of any specifics off the top of my head but usually they just reverse the names, like "MolliAna" instead of "AnnaMolli" or "SweetAdy" instead of "AdySweet", etc. It just seems like a super cheap trick to get people into clicking on you.

I can understand this could be very annoying to veteran cam girls, i just got made aware that my name is very alike to a very well known model (completely unknown to myself as a newbie)

So sometimes i can imagine that it can be very peevish to have identical/copycat names and people can attempt to be malicious/sneaky, But on the flip side it could also be very innocent. case in point myself.. where i lack creativity and i am ginger & Annie is not far off my real name. Lacking in the imaginative side :)

Foxxx_ said:
:naughty: Auto start music on profile page. :eek:
Ugh, nothing makes me close a page faster than that shit. Not just on MFC. Any website in general that has auto-music or talking ads gets put on my "never fucking go there again" list. :-x

CharlotteLace said:
Foxxx_ said:
:naughty: Auto start music on profile page. :eek:
Ugh, nothing makes me close a page faster than that shit. Not just on MFC. Any website in general that has auto-music or talking ads gets put on my "never fucking go there again" list. :-x

For pages with ads, I use AdBlock. I white-list sites I want to support through my ad viewing, or if they only use text ads, like Google AdSense... but I have lived throughout the entire development of ads online, from the annoying epileptic seizure inducing flashing banners to the popup over the page I am trying to view fucking Flash ads that make me want to shoot myself.

It's funny when websites complain about AdBlock and my response is 'well, if your ads weren't the most annoying things on the entire fucking planet, maybe people wouldn't block them.'

Non-intrusive, non-annoying ads are fine. But if a site's ads annoy me, well, they'll never get credit for my view ever again.

Fay_Galore said:
This could be just me, but I find it rather off-puting when a model is playing tv shows as background music. way to set a mood ;)

(not talking about soundtracks, just entire episodes of whatever)
Especially if there are commercials on (TV or radio commercials as background noise aren't sexy.)

Excessive amounts of texting. Things come up, and some texting is necessary. But there are models doing it all the time, who even when tipped, don't look up from their phone to thank the tipper(s). I'm rather amazed how many customers will still tip models who do that on a regular basis. To me, it says customers rank low on that model's list of priorities.

Fay_Galore said:
This could be just me, but I find it rather off-puting when a model is playing tv shows as background music. way to set a mood ;)

(not talking about soundtracks, just entire episodes of whatever)

Agree, unless the TV show is somehow incorporated to their room. Models who play episodes of The Walking Dead while dressed up a zombie are fine with me. :lol:

goldenaye666 said:
Excessive amounts of texting. Things come up, and some texting is necessary. But there are models doing it all the time, who even when tipped, don't look up from their phone to thank the tipper(s). I'm rather amazed how many customers will still tip models who do that on a regular basis. To me, it says customers rank low on that model's list of priorities.

I feel the same as you. I always ask my room if they don't mind me taking a moment to check my phone. Perhaps that's pretty extreme but I feel it's respectful to everyone hanging out with me. To me, it's important to disconnect from our phones with friends in person and online (it's only respectful to give them your full attention).

Also, if we're going from a purely work stand point... I wasn't allowed to use my phone while I was on the floor at the animal hospitals where I worked and why would I expect that it is any different while on cam (unless, you know, it's an emergency). Plus, do you see comedians, street performers or entertainers of any kind using their phone while they're performing?

:(
Crimson_Annie said:
The most annoying thing i have witnessed whilst watching the cams is definitely ... The curse of the headless model!

Seriously how is it a turn on if you can only see neck and chest :S

I've seen a lot of this recently. It makes me wonder if the model has been getting recognized off-cam and is worried about it. I have a definite preference for a woman who has a head. Please don't make me be that "show face bb" guy. :(

Reactions: JimsX
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Crimson_Annie said:
The most annoying thing i have witnessed whilst watching the cams is definitely ... The curse of the headless model!

I've seen a lot of this recently. It makes me wonder if the model has been getting recognized off-cam and is worried about it. I have a definite preference for a woman who has a head. Please don't make me be that "show face bb" guy. :(

I doubt it's that complicated. I just like playing with my tits and fantasize that I'm getting motorboated. Is that so bad? :lol:

AedanRayne said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Crimson_Annie said:

I doubt it's that complicated. I just like playing with my tits and fantasize that I'm getting motorboated. Is that so bad? :lol:

Yes...

Reactions: AedanRayne
AedanRayne said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Crimson_Annie said:

Nope, that's not bad, and I suspect you make it very entertaining. I'm more talking about cases where they'll barely show their heads at all for long stretches. I'm not sure if they even realize it.

Reactions: AedanRayne
HarmlessSquirrel said:
AedanRayne said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Crimson_Annie said:

Nope, that's not bad, and I suspect you make it very entertaining. I'm more talking about cases where they'll barely show their heads at all for long stretches. I'm not sure if they even realize it.

Like they're dancing and their head is out of frame or do you mean they're just focusing it on their boobs?

ETA: I ask because I'm curious that I might be doing the same thing.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
SexyStephXS said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
AedanRayne said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Crimson_Annie said:

Like they're dancing and their head is out of frame or do you mean they're just focusing it on their boobs?

Most models I see doing that purposely, do so while playing in public because they don't want to have their faces included in some douchebag's recording posted on tube sites. Not that I visit tube sites or anything of the seeded sort. :whistle:

Having 'cute' or 'sweet' in your stage name and then no curls or curves, that's annoying !

Bocefish said:
SexyStephXS said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
AedanRayne said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:

Most models I see doing that purposely, do so while playing in public because they don't want to have their faces included in some douchebag's recording posted on tube sites. Not that I visit tube sites or anything of the seeded sort. :whistle:

Yes, this. Given all the crap sex workers have to deal with in general I understand why some models want to hide their faces. I came across one such model today yet she has an arousing personality and her room turned out to be quite fun. Previously I would have agreed that it's impossible to have fun in a model's room without seeing her face but this one really expressed herself well with her feet. I think it just goes to show there's an exception to every rule. I'm still hoping to see her face one day though, if I return to that room.

On the other hand, I had another model give her room an exaggerated ultimatum, like... "I've been on for one and a half hours and I'm not satisfied with the tips I've gotten, if I don't get [this very unrealistic amount] in [this very short amount of minutes] I'm logging off." I was about to empty my tokens in her room before she said this, but after she said this I decided to save them because she has basically announced that she's checked out mentally and will be logging off anyway. I don't mind at all if a model says something like, "Give me a tip or [this reasonable, very doable amount] in the next ten minutes or I'm logging off." In fact I like it because it's better than the model just logging off suddenly. I've tipped to keep models online before. But when the amount asked for is some huge number that has very little hope of being fulfilled barring a miracle it just stings of defeatism, and what's the point?

this one really expressed herself well with her feet. I think it just goes to show there's an exception to every rule. I'm still hoping to see her face one day though, if I return to that room.

That one's feet I must see.

Good to see there was some goals set though, maybe. :thumbleft:

PunkInDrublic said:
RedHerby said:
Having 'cute' or 'sweet' in your stage name and then no curls or curves, that's annoying !
I could just be missing something here but I don't know about this. Can't really expect models with cute or sweet in their names to have curls or be curvy just because thats what you consider cute and sweet.

That's Red and you kinda missed it.

SexyStephXS said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
AedanRayne said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Crimson_Annie said:

I think it's more the girls that no matter what they're doing their head is not in frame. I believe MFC actually has rules against this that are never enforced (obviously).

It's understandable during public shows if a model doesn't want their face in cam for the reason Boce mentioned. But, when it's all the time, it can be a bit annoying. Finding a model who has a face I find attractive is a big step in me deciding if I feel like watching/etc. her. The headless models sometimes have awesome bodies... but that only goes so far.

When a model has a topic for X, gets tipped a good way down said topic fairly quickly (say near half or more in a short amount of time), then changes the topic to be different from the original X. So, for example X is a show or naked, after getting tokens towards it that knock it down a fair bit in a short period of time changes the show to just naked or naked to topless or some such.

Even better if she then wonders why the tips start coming slower and why people who tipped towards the original topic leave/become irritated/etc.

If topics are going slow and the model decides to change it up, it's different. But if the topic is moving at a decent pace and then it gets changed, well, that's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.