AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there's a finite amount of time I can spend with my family without wanting to scream, I exceeded that amount tonight.

Reactions: Nordling
Had an argument with a friend. I said "I don't care what you have against this person, he is my friend and please don't insult him like that in my presence." IE. Johnny blows dogs for quarters. He kept blathering why he said it, missing the point of what I wanted. I might as well have been arguing with my dog. She is mostly deaf I reckon. I am tired of wasting my breath on asking him to quit bitching about how someone did him wrong (IE insulting bands that he has attached his ego to). Even when he has cut all ties to him. I just don't understand.

AdamAdamant said:
Had an argument with a friend. I said "I don't care what you have against this person, he is my friend and please don't insult him like that in my presence." IE. Johnny blows dogs for quarters. He kept blathering why he said it, missing the point of what I wanted. I might as well have been arguing with my dog. She is mostly deaf I reckon. I am tired of wasting my breath on asking him to quit bitching about how someone did him wrong (IE insulting bands that he has attached his ego to). Even when he has cut all ties to him. I just don't understand.

on my mind right now is that adam needs a hug and is a very patient, awesome person.

I think some people on Twitter get a tad carried away with the retweet button. Sometimes it gets to the point where I want to respond "Uh...you really thought my insignificant, 'just-making-conversation' post was retweet-worthy? And who are you?" LOL.

Retweeting "I'm on cam! Come celebrate my birthday with me!" makes sense.
Retweeting "I'm eating a yummy cheeseburger." is odd.

Fighting with a significant other is never fun. Having world-views questioned is never fun. This morning was really un-fun. Fuck you conspiracy theorists!

Dog feet kicking your back is not pleasant. It's even less pleasant when you have fetus feet doing the same to your ribs.

Why is everyone kicking me today? Stahp! :crybaby:

Jim%20Carrey%20celebrating%20New%20Years.gif

:lol: I love that guy.

Thinking I just ran across the best model name ever. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_28_2013 , 11_21_29 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 4_28_2013 , 11_21_29 AM.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: emptiedglass
That Vine app so many models, and people in hollywood, are using to post short little 'videos' to twitter...In my opinion it really sucks. :? Very poor quality, jerky movement, and usually just better to post a regular picture. :handgestures-thumbdown:

GO....GREEN RANGER...GO!

HarmlessSquirrel said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Thinking I just ran across the best model name ever. :lol:

Damn, I recognized her from her back alone. I may have a crush. :oops:

I do believe that's everyone's favourite girl from Lothlorien?
Er, well, that's where her profile says she's from, anyways. :lol:

Take a zantac and wait 10 minutes for relief and have no after taste and burping or take tums and have dry mouth, chalk tongue and gas for the rest of the evening? :think: Toughie.... :lol:

Rose said:
Take a zantac and wait 10 minutes for relief and have no after taste and burping or take tums and have dry mouth, chalk tongue and gas for the rest of the evening? :think: Toughie.... :lol:

Take 2 Tums. Be danger girl! Oh and you might get the bed all to your self if there's enough gas.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:

Take 2 Tums. Be danger girl! Oh and you might get the bed all to your self if there's enough gas.
Gas-burping, not gas-farting, otherwise I might consider it. :lol: It would keep the wild beasts from poking at my belly when I'm trying to sleep. You'd think with the smells they produced that any smells I could possibly make wouldn't phase them. Nope! The tiniest of farts from any human and they go running for the hills. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: BJ will still cuddle me whether I'm burping, farting or barfing. He's weird so none of that stuff scares him. Rotfl!

Status
Not open for further replies.