AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Just marveling at the thought of a thread that is barred from members posting in it yet designed to have member's read it for the advertising. Wondering if not being allowed to participate would thwart desire to read it in the first place, and thus diminish the basic purpose for which it was created? :think:
:D When was advertising a democratic process? lol Some things just aren't about us but are for us. For example, I've never had a desire to write on an existing billboard.

Me either.
Wanting to throw Molotov cocktails is another story.

1 week a month I don't want to do anything because I'm way too fucking tired.
1 week a month I can't really cam because I'm bleeding. Half the time, I can't move during that week because of cramps.

That leaves me with 2 weeks a month where I can potentially work my ass off, and two weeks a month where I have to half-ass things. I don't remember this being a problem before camming... have I gotten lazy? Or is this just a symptom of age?

Playing with puppies is loads of fun. Especially when you get to give them back to their 'parents' after 5 minutes. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
The rather large check the IRS is going to make out to me.

The above post reminded me. Sorry.

I just filled out my taxes yesterday. Thought I was going to get hit hard because of a HUGE check I got this past year for land easement rights sold to a gas company. (holding out to the last 3 people to sign REALLY pays off. First to sign got $0.75 a linear foot, a year later the last ones got $20 a foot :mrgreen: ). Turns out there was no capital gains tax on it. That combined with deducting 32,000 miles driven and qualifying for that Lifelong Learning Credit just made my freaking weekend. IRS is paying me back everything I paid in plus an additional $1000. (yeah, i don't get that either but they do it)

Reactions: emptiedglass
Test tomorrow. :icon-cry:

Waiting for information on the families affected today, how to help organize help for them, & visualizing myself in the future being more conscious of ways to help other people who go through terrible things every day. I'm no hero, but I want to start doing my part to make this world a better place. I'm gonna go give my daughter a great big hug RIGHT NOW.

Reactions: LadyLuna
This poem has been in my wallet for a very long long time. I Carry it always.

Wage Peace with your breath.

Breathe in firemen and rubble,
breathe out whole buildings and flocks of red wing blackbirds.

Breathe in terrorists
and breathe out sleeping children and fresh mown fields.

Breathe in confusion and breathe out maple trees.

Breathe in the fallen and breathe out lifelong friendships intact.

Wage peace with your listening: hearing sirens, pray loud.

Remember your tools: flower seeds, clothes pins, clean rivers.

Make soup.

Play music, memorize the words for thank you in 3 languages.

Learn to knit, and make a hat

Think of chaos as dancing raspberries,
imagine grief
as the outbreath of beauty
or the gesture of fish.

Swim for the other side.

Wage peace.

Never has the word seemed so fresh and precious:

Have a cup of tea and rejoice.

Act as if armistice has already arrived.
Celebrate today.

Status
Not open for further replies.