AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
driverxtc said:
can life get any harder?

I would be careful asking that. Everytime I asked life if it could get any harder, it promptly responded with "yes".

FUCK YOU CSS YOU FUCKING FUCK GAHHHH!!!

I mean... no wait, I still mean that..

-DP

TittySprinkles said:
centipedes
I blame being late in life in general on being born (like a week) late
I really wish more people thought my new dress was as spiffy as I think it is

Bah. You were just getting a head start on being late! And I'm sure your dress is fantastically spiffy.

Reactions: SatanJonez
OpenTitsBB said:
TittySprinkles said:
centipedes
I blame being late in life in general on being born (like a week) late
I really wish more people thought my new dress was as spiffy as I think it is

Bah. You were just getting a head start on being late! And I'm sure your dress is fantastically spiffy.

Thank you on both accounts. :D

Also, new thoughts:

It's so much cooler to watch someone jerk off when they've Dominated you.
My pussy is gonna be so sore in the morning.
I would like a sandwich, some Sopranos and a nap.

My brain is currently just trying to wrap around the fact that TittySprinkles and FrankieChemical are the same person. She is the first model I saw on MFC (Oct. '10), the first model I chatted with (also Oct. '10) and the first model I ever tipped (Nov. '10).

Without her, I may have never stayed on MFC long enough to meet the rest of you guys.

Helpful family that advocates for you is priceless. :)

Reactions: Brad and LadyLuna
Liliana_XO said:
I never even considered almond milk, but now that I've tried a vanilla one... OMG IT'S SOOO GOOD!!!!! :oops:
The chocolate is yummy too. :mrgreen: Plain isn't bad, but I don't like it just for drinking. For cereal it's pretty awesome though, especially cinnamon toast crunch.

Reactions: LilianaXO
Rose said:
Liliana_XO said:
I never even considered almond milk, but now that I've tried a vanilla one... OMG IT'S SOOO GOOD!!!!! :oops:
The chocolate is yummy too. :mrgreen: Plain isn't bad, but I don't like it just for drinking. For cereal it's pretty awesome though, especially cinnamon toast crunch.

Wait, there is chocolate too? FML *runs out to buy*

Reactions: Rose
Why do I have to get hungry just when I'm supposed to be camming?

Reactions: AlexaPinx
mirvine2387 said:
LadyLuna said:
Why do I have to get hungry just when I'm supposed to be camming?

nervous? hmm.

I've been camming since Nov 2009, so I doubt it's nerves. Especially cause it didn't used to happen...

Ok... May is just here and there are so many things to do. Better to write down those goals and stick to them! :handgestures-salute:

Fuck, I've already procrastinated like two hours, and I have to get some work done if I want to be online later when one of my fav models gets online. Well, I always can work during the weekend...

Planning on bake some cookies for my upstairs neighbor, that keeps on hammering while everybody in the building is sleeping. Making them as a peace sign; things might get annoying if he's not willing to cooperate. :snooty:

I feel that I am a bit hungry, but could not be bothered to make anything.

I have "Suit and Tie" stuck in my head, and found, to my surprise, that it's Justin Timberlake. (I was not surprised that the featured artist was Jay-Z.)

For anyone wondering:

(apologies for the youtube link to those who feel it ruins this thread. I hesitated to post it, but realize that not everyone on the forum will know the song.)

Making a baked potato (yes, this early...my stomach/my cravings don't care that it's breakfast time...lol), watching my favorite Disney movie of all time (The Little Mermaid), and browsing laptop decals and laptop sleeves on Zazzle.com. I'm looking for something that has music notes and stars...treble clef would be great. Zazzle has lots of awesome choices!

I saw one that says 'Soprano Chick', but there's no music notes. It's just a cute yellow chick...lol.

Planning sex dates is fun. :dance: Even if they do have to be paced and taken in baby steps.

Contrary to what some people may tell you, bacon does not go with everything. I probably have said this before, but some of the menu items I have seen with a google search it needs to be restated.

Reactions: LadyLuna
driverxtc said:
What is on your mind....quick type it!

I'm frustrated that I can't find the sponge for my wet palette. I wanna paint! But I don't want to go out and buy a new one. So now I'm browsing this place instead and I'm frustrated about that! My thoughts are frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.