AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it would be nice for the temperature to get above 50 degrees F and many get a little sunshine for a change. It's mid-April and I feel like I'm in a Seattle winter.

Why can't french fries cook themselves and why does using the oven make my house feel like a dagum furnace?

Someone bring me some ice cubes and a fan. I'm dyin' over here! X.X

I need to make some candy bacon. And after reading Rose's post above I think I want to try poutine too. I've been watching too many EpicMealTime videos on youtube.

I should really be doing some of those things I planned to do during red week, as it currently is red week... but... video games! and forums! and youtube videos!

When you fill the bath, step in, and experience that feeling of tepid disappointment, knowing there is no hot water left to top up. Cold bubble baths? Hmmm, nah!!

The end of my existence is not only completely unpredictable, but will also be largely inconsequential.

Reactions: lordmagellan
I got a lot done on my website today. Makes me feel accomplished. Now to fight the desire to nap.

I went looking for some nice button up shirts, to counteract all the nerdy shirts I own. Bought another nerdy shirt. I blame the shirt designers for my failure.

dHYYfPk.jpg

I will buy Mechanical Animals today. I like to listen to Marilyn Manson whilst I clean my apartment.

This is petty, I know. But it's a tad disappointing when you feel you've made an excellent post in a thread, but you don't get a single 'thank' for it. :snooty: LOL.

Anyway, Happy Saturday, everyone! :hello2:

emptiedglass said:
Glad to see someone else feels the same!

I've been meaning to ask...why is Ernest making that face? :) Is it because of how funkdafied my armpits get after playing the Michael Jackson Wii game?

Reactions: Nordling
Gonna go pick up this pizza slice/onion rings/chicken fingers/garlic bread. I guess I'd better go put a bra on so I'm not flopping around.

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
Gonna go pick up this pizza slice/onion rings/chicken fingers/garlic bread. I guess I'd better go put a bra on so I'm not flopping around.
Oh that was just mean. Now I'm sitting here drooling wondering where I can call to get that. :think:

yummybrownfox said:
emptiedglass said:
Glad to see someone else feels the same!

I've been meaning to ask...why is Ernest making that face? :) Is it because of how funkdafied my armpits get after playing the Michael Jackson Wii game?

Nah, it's not directed at anyone in particular. Just thought his expression would be more interesting than my own mug.

(though I have seen things on MFC that made me react similarly)

Roleplaying, dnd style. So much fun!

OMG I have the highest ACF score of any non-model on the forum. I talk too much. :? :shifty:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 4_21_2013 , 1_36_50 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 4_21_2013 , 1_36_50 PM.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 38
I was watching one of Tommy "Mr. Controversy" Sotomayor's YouTube videos. He said he doesn't understand why some overweight women get so offended about being called 'fat', yet they're so quick to tell a skinny woman "You need to put some meat on your bones!" LOL. Yeah, that always pissed me off too when people (almost always women) would tell me that shit.

I was thinking a couple hours ago, briefly, and thought I'd post it here...but then something shiny caught my attention...

Why did I let him to take the whole cake? Why? Just WHY? :woops: I'm craving chocolate cake so bad and not even a single bite is here. Ugh... big mistake.

For some odd reason, the more critical a task is, the less I want to do this task. Am I rebelling against the necessity of doing it? Am I just lazy? Or is there something else? Does it stem from this duo fear I have, the fear that I'll fail or worse, that I'll succeed? Why am I so afraid of success?

Status
Not open for further replies.