AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I love this show! Chicken chow mein...haha! :lol:
(they were having a convo about how the prison guard was fucking Death Row inmate Shirley Bellinger (played by Kathryn Erbe) every night)

Rose said:
Mornings are for the birds. :evil:

Unless it's 2am sex.
I gather spawn woke you up? Ah the joys of parenthood.
Just think, when he hits puberty and starts going through the rebellious phase you'll be able to use this against him. Start a list. :lol:

I am so relieved. I found out today I passed the class I needed with a C. The class I take in the fall had this class with a C or better as a prerequisite. And the class next spring needed that class in the fall. So if I hadn't passed today it would have meant I would have had to stay in college another YEAR longer than needed just to get that class that is only offered in the spring sessions. And of course another $24,000 in loans to pay for that year. WHEW!!!

What...the fuck...?! Look at all that blood...

And I don't think this is about anyone hitting her child. If you read some of the comments, supposedly the woman did this because the other woman (the attacked) wouldn't help her recover her child from Social Services.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
holy frakking pooballs! i think i got good news today!

5 years of arguing, mailing, and hassle trying to get my disability pushed through. today i got a letter from the administrative judge. someone finally agreed exactly how busted up and useless i am lol. unless im completely misunderstanding things (and i've had 3 people so far re-read it to make sure im not) i am finally approved through the system! no idea how much ill be getting, what other hoops ill have to jump through, or even for certain that its real, but holy frakking pooballs batman! it might finally be over!

VeeValencia said:
Serena's new avi is super freaking cute. That's all.

Thanks, got tired of looking at my other one, and I just miss my doggie, I have to go visit him when I get back down there this summer. :h:

Reactions: Nordling
It's madness! I just heard on the news about the terrorist attack in London (the 25-year old man who was beheaded). :shock: :(

Reactions: Nordling
yummybrownfox said:
It's madness! I just heard on the news about the terrorist attack in London (the 25-year old man who was beheaded). :shock: :(

The whole thing is just fucked and has highlighted the delusional beliefs/stupidity of religious fundamentalists ('cos killing an innocent man in "the name of God" is a... good thing?); the British media's fondness of fear-mongering and sensationalism; and the racism that is still prevalent in our culture (people on Twitter spouting anti-Muslim bollocks and the EDL - who are a racist, right-wing group devoted to "keeping Britain British - going around attacking mosques and anyone who looks remotely Asian as "retribution").

It was just a really ugly and depressing 24 hours :(

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Mornings are for the birds. :evil:

Unless it's 2am sex.
I gather spawn woke you up? Ah the joys of parenthood.
Just think, when he hits puberty and starts going through the rebellious phase you'll be able to use this against him. Start a list. :lol:
Way ahead of you. We started that before we saw the pink plus sign of doom, lol.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Most people I know of who like the name Rose (giving it to their child or taking it for themselves) are very sweet.
Most people I know of who were given the name Rose by their parents are rather nasty, with a major character flaw which makes them very hard to get along with.

Reactions: SerenaMoon and Rose
LadyLuna said:
Most people I know of who like the name Rose (giving it to their child or taking it for themselves) are very sweet.
Most people I know of who were given the name Rose by their parents are rather nasty, with a major character flaw which makes them very hard to get along with.
I guess it's a good thing Rose isn't my given name then. I try to only be nasty to assholes who started it first, lol.

emptiedglass said:
LilyPink said:
I wish I could wear my jammies at the cinema

I wish the one here served booze...
Visiting family in 'the big city' we went to a theater that had electric operated reclining La-Z-boys, over 100 flavors of soda that spurt from the same nozzle, a full bar and they'd bring food right to your seat when your order was ready. Man that was a nice one.

Made me feel like the Clampett's when they moved to Beverly Hills... 'Gosh, they even have inside outhouses here. Well doggies!'

Status
Not open for further replies.