AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pg240 said:
Bummed that my work schedule won't allow me to hang out with LilyMarie and EvePhoenix this weekend.
There is always the video packages. On sale soon while supplies last! ;)

Reactions: emptiedglass
JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:
Bummed that my work schedule won't allow me to hang out with LilyMarie and EvePhoenix this weekend.

So true, and I probably will get that, but it's difficult to chat with a video package!

Two thoughts today:

*the Murphy's Law of diapers can kiss my ass. I REALLY need to get one of those diaper changing utility belts with the face shield, tongs and rubber gloves.

*when the heck did my pubes get this long? I feel like I should change my name to Jungle Jane. :shock:

How to make "Smart Dogs" (Hot dogs for vegetarians) and not have them taste like you're consuming the eternally wailing souls of the damned.

JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:

More like a time-limited offer, maybe.
With digital downloads, 'supply' is rarely an issue anymore. :lol:
I genuinely hope they sell a lot of these. And, obviously, I'll be getting mine. Someday.

Utterly surprised that I didn't win the Powerball drawing tonight. Thought for sure my ship was coming in. Oh well, back to the salt mines.

Twilight is a better love story than the Star Wars Prequels.

I'm craving Oreos. I don't have any Oreos... so now I must eat EVERYTHING!

I am not sure if I want to use my wall a/c unit. It has not been on during the winter and I have not ever used it. Then again it was the same with my last apartment too. I was just worried it was going to blow up or something.

MissyLuvsU said:
Watching Inglorious Basterds. Can I just say I freaking LOVE Christoph Waltz. He is my favorite actor!

on TNT? I've been watching too. I love their horrible Italian accents lol

I hate having acid reflux. Especially being woken up to a large amount of stomach acid going down your windpipe, then spending the next couple hours trying to cough it out as it burns.

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
Having second thoughts about enjoying thunderstorms. DVR got fried last night by lightning strike, and what's on my mind right now is that I don't seem to be able to live without one!

On a commercial about what was coming up on the news: a pit bull was thrown out of a moving vehicle...WTF? :shock: It showed the poor thing laying there on a hospital table.

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
Bacon taco pic is vomit inducing...

Reactions: Rose
I had totally forgotton that Patrick Swayze had died. 4 years yesterday. I wasn't even a big fan or anything, but just had a "oh that's right, yeah he died" moment when I heard it on the radio.

Also I often think how sad we are all going to be when David Attenborough carks it.

Holy crap today was a bad day turned completely awesome. My partner rocks! I spent like, half an hour recovering from our play at the end of it all too.

Now if I can just change my mental attitudes about money we'll be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.