AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yummybrownfox said:
Someone on Twitter retweeted a 19-day old post where I told him "hi." Um...why? :think:
Ha! I'm still getting "favorited" by complete strangers that I don't follow and who don't follow me for announcing Annette Funicello's death.

Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
Someone on Twitter retweeted a 19-day old post where I told him "hi." Um...why? :think:
Ha! I'm still getting "favorited" by complete strangers that I don't follow and who don't follow me for announcing Annette Funicello's death.
My tweets are protected because it's primarily mfc related material. But i get around a dozen follow requests a day from random people because Nathan Fillion follows me. He's a cool guy and we do a couple dm's a week. But his followers are annoying. I think they just go through his list of following and try to follow all of them for no reason other than to be closer to him. Fandom at its stupidest.

I have missed Hexxen on MFC, the Best of John Belushi was pretty good. It is also hot as hell in my apartment and I am giving the Bad Brains a listen.

Reactions: LadyLuna
My computer died on Saturday night. I've borrowed a laptop that seems to do the job well enough until I get mine repaired or replaced. Huge relief. I was out of touch for two days and my anxiety level was pathetic.

Sometimes you don't realize how good you have it until you learn about what other people are going through. My 8-year old neighbor has 4 AVMs (arteriovenous malformations) within his brain. He had his first stroke when he was only 6 months old. A few nights ago he suffered a massive nose bleed and went into respiratory and cardiac arrest, and had a stroke. He lost so much blood that his parents need to have their carpet and subflooring replaced. He's been in the hospital and is having the packing removed from his nose today. I've never seen what that's like, so I watched a YouTube video just now of someone else getting it done.

His parents are absolutely amazing. And I don't mean just during a crisis, but in general. And he's such a sweet kid...he loves to sing and pray, and he's always thinking of others.

Averaging about 30 minutes of sleep and 2 hours of being awake tonight before we repeat it all.... Let's just go for the gold and stay awake for 48 hours instead.

When this kid is a teenager and being a jerk, I'm going to repay the favor just to screw with him. :D Then I'm going to send him to his grandparents' for the weekend and enjoy my space and sleep.

It's a little annoying when you purchase an expensive ticket package for a summer concert, and then get an e-mail stating that you'll have to pick up the actual ticket and exclusive items on the night of the concert. :woops: Okay, so that's gonna be a while, and then when I get my stuff I'll have to bring it to my seat and keep an eye on it the whole time.

My granddad joked that the Justin Timberlake/Jay-Z summer concert has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales, and he told my grandmom to text me that update. :lol: He actually had me going there for a second too...lol. Good one!

Going to see After Earth in a few minutes. Hope it doesn't suck.

I just have to say Liliana_XO is a very nice woman. And incredibly beautiful too. Definitely a pleasant evening chatting with her.

Reactions: LilianaXO
yummybrownfox said:
My parents have been married for 29 years today, and it's Dad's birthday. :thumbleft:

Congrats, and happy birthday!

The last thing on my mind was "Must get mage to lvl 90."

Reactions: LadyLuna
Babies are just little versions of college kids. They act like frat boys and sorority sluts, LOL.

*****Please note that I am using the term sluts loosely. I am not calling all sorority girls sluts, I am using that in terms of the stereotype you see in movies and what not.******

Reactions: emptiedglass
Status
Not open for further replies.