AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in a very long time that I haven't felt like going to work. Strange feeling for me, because I like what I do. Perhaps a sunny, 75-degree day has something to do with it?

Two A's, two B's and the class I NEED to pass I'm still anxiously awaiting the teacher to grade the final so I can find out if I got a C or not.

Reactions: LadyLuna
DBZ is an awesome show. And I know it's an awesome show. But just now, during the five episodes of Goku using the spirit bomb against Freiza, it's hard to remember how awesome it really is.

ISISDAGODDESS said:
how the You Laugh u Lose post had some funny pictures in it..(i didnt laugh but i did smile a lot)
I have to admit it, I laughed at a lot of them. :p

Reactions: ISISDAGODDESS
Ugh. I'm gonna search this room once more, and if I can't find my son's original Social Security card (I just saw it recently), I'm gonna have to go to the Social Security Office in person to apply for a new one. Oh, what fun! :roll:

Reactions: Nordling
My back randomly started hurting today, thankfully advil and a couple icy/hot type patches helped take it down to bearable levels of pain.

I don't think I'll make curry ever again. I like it, but it doesn't like me. :?

Reactions: SerenaMoon
How does my kid not get startled when the dogs start barking and going nuts, but he practically has a heart attack if I sneeze or yawn? :think:

The screen on my kindle's messed up, but thankfully it's still under warranty so I should be able to get it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.