AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should try to sleep a bit more when my apartment is cooler.

There was I joyfully prancing around when I suddenly remembered that I need to prepare my tax folder for a meeting tomorrow. My face became this :(

Rose said:
Well gee, I feel like a dairy cow right now. :think:
Dammit Rose. Such a great opening line for snappy comebacks. But all of them will make me look mean or a pervert (more than i already am). :snooty: :lol:

Reactions: Rose
Something is wrong with my wall clock. It keeps stopping at 9:35 for some reason. The second hand kind of fidgets back and forward. This has happened at least 3 times now.

AdamAdamant said:
Something is wrong with my wall clock. It keeps stopping at 9:35 for some reason. The second hand kind of fidgets back and forward. This has happened at least 3 times now.

Maybe you should play those lottery numbers. :)

AdamAdamant said:
Both hands are trying to move upwards at that time. Gravity is too much for it to overcome. Change the battery. :lol:

I want a few Soft Taco Supremes from Taco Bell. The hard shell is good too, but they hurt my gums sometimes.

Two finals today. If I don't get a 72% on one of them I don't get a C grade for the class. It will put me back an entire YEAR.

I ran to the store to pickup a few things for my nephew who's absent from Pre-K today (he got sick), and he's like "THANK YOU...SO...MUCH!" when I gave him the SpiderMan activity book. LOL. Cute!

I've been wondering for a couple days now, how legitimate is it that a cam model can't get work as a nurse? Has anyone gone through something like that?

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Dammit Rose. Such a great opening line for snappy comebacks. But all of them will make me look mean or a pervert (more than i already am). :snooty: :lol:
No worries about being mean. At this point there's no telling if I'm crying because I'm really upset or it's just the hormones. Pretty sure I cried about watermelon yesterday.. :think: Makes no sense to me. Lol...

Today's thought:
I'm definitely going to film myself pumping and mooing now. Just to see if it sells and for my own shiggles.

Rose said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
No worries about being mean. At this point there's no telling if I'm crying because I'm really upset or it's just the hormones. Pretty sure I cried about watermelon yesterday.. :think: Makes no sense to me. Lol...

Today's thought:
I'm definitely going to film myself pumping and mooing now. Just to see if it sells and for my own shiggles.

This link is for you, Rose. http://www.reddit.com/r/Hucow/

... Don't ask how I found it!

Status
Not open for further replies.