AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

In all seriousness, this video...I see it climbing the charts, hanging out at number one for months, being played on the radio over and over. Get ready for it. Kool Ray is a lyrical genius!

WTF That hurt my brain to watch!! Has this man ever even cammed a day in his LIFE?...I would be interested if ti was like...a seasoned pro or whatever...but just...a member? 0_o This man has way too much time on his hands!

BluexDakota said:
MissyLuvsU said:

Video transcript basically:

Top 10 Chatroom Turnoffs.

10. When a girl is not on cam.

9. Everyone calling eachother "baby" or rather "bb".

8. A girl that is just lying there. Not saying anything or typing anything.

7. Super loud, distracting music.

6. Excessive talk about tips and tokens.

5. Talking about the "Haters". Arguing with these "Haters".

4. Fake boobs or a stripper pole. It's way too professional.

3. Eating on cam.

2. Smoking.

1. If a girl says, "I have a boyfriend." If you do have a boyfriend--NEVER mention it!

A lot of this seems like personal preference versus actual tips. Especially 4 - 1. I know more than a few chicks with fake boobies & stripper poles who I've seen in high placement on MyFreeCams and other sites. This kid has got to be a troll. Or a really bad white knight? White knight trolling, is that a thing?

I'm calling it: next video he's going to suggest going about things super ass backwards & saying "You should always do the show and then expect the tokens, if you're good at something and enjoy it, do it for free." :roll:

Ermahgerd. Ermahgerd. I've become overstimulated. Haha. His number one reason for leaving a cam girl's room and never coming back is they have a boyfriend. You silly, silly tit :-D

"Well I'm sitting here not tipping because I'm a basic and thinking maybe we can have a one night stand and what's that?? you mean to say you already have a boyfriend?? well fuuuuuuuuuuuck you, whore! I'mma take my non-existent tips elsewhere"

Just... holy fuckaroo! He's a basic and he's running down a list of things that will prompt him to take his... custom?... elsewhere, and the number one thing is having a boyfriend!! HIS ADVICE IS TO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND IF YOU WANT HIM IN YOUR ROOM! HE DOESN'T EVEN TIP!!!!

Alright, I'm broken. That last paragraph took me about five minutes to type 'cos I'm laughing so hard. And I'm not at the end of the video yet! :-D

:lol: This shit has been the highlight of my sickies these last couple days.

Does anybody know OliviaNaked?

She just tweeted this.

Olivia Naked ‏@OliviaNaked

Thanks Ray, I love your video!

WTH.

In other news Strollen complained about Ray's singing. :lol:

poca_ said:
lol. like how can I take him seriously for a second when hes a proud basic? his own rules hes given hasn't inspired even him to tip!
OR, no one has yet managed to live up to all ten of his commandments simultaneously. He's waiting for that special Canadian girl to tweet him off his feet.

Can you guys just stop
just stop
If it were not for Kool Ray I would not make any money, I would out on the streets. Have some respect people. His helpful hints and ideas have brought me to the top.

I was just looking over the comments for Video #4 and saw this...Really Dude? Im not sure if I am shocked more by the fact that somebody would think its a good idea to have your name associated with this dumbass or the fact that he claims to have never seen either of you :think:

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 307
If he's a basic and i'm a premium member, does that mean i'm more of an expert than him? I am so sorry models, i haven't been sharing my most awesome hints and tips to make you better. I shall sit in the corner after uploading a bunch of youtube vids, you can thank me later :lol: .

ElaySmith said:
I was just looking over the comments for Video #4 and saw this...Really Dude? Im not sure if I am shocked more by the fact that somebody would think its a good idea to have your name associated with this dumbass or the fact that he claims to have never seen either of you :think:
I'm going to guess that's Jupiter requesting for shout-outs, he said on page 2 he was going to lol.

16_bit said:
If he's a basic and i'm a premium member, does that mean i'm more of an expert than him? I am so sorry models, i haven't been sharing my most awesome hints and tips to make you better. I shall sit in the corner after uploading a bunch of youtube vids, you can thank me later :lol: .

ElaySmith said:
I'm going to guess that's Jupiter requesting for shout-outs, he said on page 2 he was going to lol.

haha, I didnt catch up on the whole thread, I was browsing during a break while on SM but that could be a possibility :whistle: Its funny and kinda WTF either way......especially when he doesnt know the awesomeness he is missing out on by not visiting JJ (JB now?) and Sohpia but I believe they fall in a few categories that would cause him not to frequent their room :woops:

Reactions: 16_bit
16_bit said:
If he's a basic and i'm a premium member, does that mean i'm more of an expert than him? I am so sorry models, i haven't been sharing my most awesome hints and tips to make you better. I shall sit in the corner after uploading a bunch of youtube vids, you can thank me later :lol:

I've been working on my scripts for my soon-to-be-made videos...

"Hey, bbs. Welcome to Kool Bob's 'How To Be A Better Cam Girl' tutorial. Here's a joke to lighten the mood: What did the penis say to the condom? [pregnant pause] Cover me; I'm going in [insert comedy sound effect here]. But seriously, let's get serious [ious...ious...ious]
One of the things I hate most as a member is not being invited to model's sex-fueled get-togethers for wild weekends of anything-goes sex and early-morning, pre-breakfast blowjobs. So, if a model doesn't offer these on her profile page, I'll leave her room and never come back."

mynameisbob84 said:
16_bit said:
If he's a basic and i'm a premium member, does that mean i'm more of an expert than him? I am so sorry models, i haven't been sharing my most awesome hints and tips to make you better. I shall sit in the corner after uploading a bunch of youtube vids, you can thank me later :lol:

"Hey, bbs. Welcome to Kool Bob's 'How To Be A Better Cam Girl' tutorial. Here's a joke to lighten the mood: What did the penis say to the condom? [pregnant pause] Cover me; I'm going in [insert comedy sound effect here]. But seriously, let's get serious [ious...ious...ious]
One of the things I hate most as a member is not being invited to model's sex-fueled get-togethers for wild weekends of anything-goes sex and early-morning, pre-breakfast blowjobs. So, if a model doesn't offer these on her profile page, I'll leave her room and never come back."
Oh my God.
If you film or record yourself saying that and attach the result as a video reply to one of his videos, I will send you real money and chocolates.

ElaySmith said:
(JB now?)
Not if you want to live, snickerdoodle cutiepop. ;) :lol:

Reactions: ElaySmith
LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
16_bit said:

Oh my God.
If you film or record yourself saying that and attach the result as a video reply to one of his videos, I will send you real money and chocolates.

I approve this message!! I will send you videos, photos & my soul if you make that video.

LilyMarie said:
Oh my God.
PLEASE tell me someone took up LovelyLemon's offer to help her make a rebuttal, because that would be HYSTERICAL

Reactions: AedanRayne
Jupiter551 said:
poca_ said:
lol. like how can I take him seriously for a second when hes a proud basic? his own rules hes given hasn't inspired even him to tip!
OR, no one has yet managed to live up to all ten of his commandments simultaneously. He's waiting for that special Canadian girl to tweet him off his feet.

I have found my destiny...

Miss_Lollipop said:
The 'age 7/age 10' thing...

I am actually now of the opinion that this guy is a very VERY good troll.
I think you're giving Kool Ray a bit too much credit.

It's like saying George W Bush was a GREAT US president, so great in fact he cunningly appeared to be a terrible one.

Reactions: Nordling
DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB WHEN YOU HAVEN'T CAMMED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE, JACKASS.

He's talking about lighting, camera angles, and all that, but doesn't even demonstrate by using his own webcam on himself? Oh okay. You're such a pro. Tell me again how much money you've made being a successful webcam model? Oh right. Zero dollars and zero cents. And what does that equate to in Canadian monies? Oh right, I don't give a fuck. It's still zero.

I WILL EAT AND SMOKE ON CAM AS MUCH AS I DAMN WELL PLEASE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO WATCH YOU LEAVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.