AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kickaz said:
I am new to twitter but I saw this guy had somehow found me and then saw his name here so it made me curious about reading the thread.

I think the "anal" comment was uncalled for.

As for the videos they are not my cup of tea. But at the same time us models are adults and can decide on our own which piece of advice to follow and which we shouldnt. We all have a right to our own opinion too and so does he. He's not forcing anyone to do what he says. I say let the guy play with his special effects, and watch smth different if you don't like his vids.

Also I don't know this member so there might be other stories I am not aware of but if he hasn't given any of you threats, stolen your vids and put them on the net or disrespected you in any other form he shouldn't get all the negative attention.

1. He's giving really small tidbits of useless advice to garner attention, that so far is obvious.

2. I don't see anything here that would count as SUPER negative attention. People here have fed more trolls than I can count & created entire threads around negative attention, this is not one of them.

Re: Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

Jupiter551 said:
Oh. My. God. Things just got knocked up a notch. Bam!

This awful video made my dogs start screaming bloody murder. :( Poor things, they howled so loud the neighbors banged on the wall. It was funny until my poor babies started putting their paws over their ears and sticking their faces in the couch. :crybaby: I must be the worst dog mommy ever to subject them to that (can't call it singing) noise. I think I even upset the spawn because I'm feeling angry flutters now. :?

Someone please! Put this poor man out of his misery. :crybaby:

I was exposed to KR by a tweet@SophiaLocke two days ago and yesterday PMed her to ask if she thought I should post this clown, if she had not already? I had not done a ACF search. The PM back from Sophia was basically a, what the fuck for, the guys an idiot. But I will direct her here, bc I had thought that this funny little man was so idiotic, that others might find him funny in a sad sort of way, and it seems you have.

I have a page long Pm drafted back to Sophia, bc I had not got in all the messed up ways I thought this KR was an idiot. But I think they were all covered on pc 1 this thread, so you have all saved me some time. And he has impressed me bc you all pointed out some ways this guy is fucked up that I had overlooked. He really is sort of through in the scope of his wrongness.

One thing not mentioned, this is for you Sophia. That thing you do when you break the eye to eye contact, you know when you turn all the way around and lean over the back of your chair and point your ass right at my eyes. Well, I sort of like it, maybe almost as much as the eye to eye contact thing, but KR is the pro, and your ass frightens the hell out of h.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: someone said WOW, JUST WOW. How can anyone be so unaware of the huge stinking Jackass that lives in their skin :woops:

camstory said:
I was exposed to KR by a tweet@SophiaLocke two days ago and yesterday PMed her to ask if she thought I should post this clown, if she had not already? I had not done a ACF search. The PM back from Sophia was basically a, what the fuck for, the guys an idiot. But I will direct her here, bc I had thought that this funny little man was so idiotic, that others might find him funny in a sad sort of way, and it seems you have.

I have a page long Pm drafted back to Sophia, bc I had not got in all the messed up ways I thought this KR was an idiot. But I think they were all covered on pc 1 this thread, so you have all saved me some time. And he has impressed me bc you all pointed out some ways this guy is fucked up that I had overlooked. He really is sort of through in the scope of his wrongness.

One thing not mentioned, this is for you Sophia. That thing you do when you break the eye to eye contact, you know when you turn all the way around and lean over the back of your chair and point your ass right at my eyes. Well, I sort of like it, maybe almost as much as the eye to eye contact thing, but KR is the pro, and your ass frightens the hell out of h.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: someone said WOW, JUST WOW. How can anyone be so unaware of the huge stinking Jackass that lives in their skin :woops:

While that isn't at all what i said in the pm, i appreciate you clearing things up on your end :) Yeah, i don't make much eye contact and i do just fine!

AmberCutie said:
I think one of the most harmful bits of advice he gives is to place your webcam on top of your computer monitor.

Tripod, baby. It's the best way to go so you can move it around easily and get great angles. Which do NOT always include looking directly at the cam.

Sorry, but I've been a successful MFC girl for over 3 years and I do what he says not to: "don't look at yourself on the screen." I do that. Constantly. Suck it.

:clap: :lol: Exactly. He cannot give proper advice unless he's been in our shoes and tripods work much better than putting the cam on top of the monitor (especially if said model has a laptop which shakes when she's typing). I use a lamp arm that I converted into a webcam arm and that works like magic! I can maneuver the cam just above my feed, that way when I do look at myself, it appears as if I'm looking directly into the camera (yes I do look at myself, which isn't an issue but helps me keep an eye on what everyone else is seeing). When I am looking at the chat feed, the whites of my eyes are apparent. Which, if he watched television or movies, he would see is a very appealing look.

How about Kool Ray (come on dude, tell me your name is a joke??) becomes a successful web cam model and then gives girls advice on our line of work? Until then, your videos (along with your name) are a joke to me. I wouldn't dream of making a tutorial instructing anyone how they can do a job unless I did it myself. It's one thing if he wanted to give his opinion about webcam models from a member's point of view but he's actually telling girls how to do a job he knows nothing about (since he's never done it). These videos are patronizing at best and if he wants to be truly helpful, he'd direct new models to a lil' site called ACF where they can get advice from real models who know a thing or two about camming.

Kickaz said:
I am new to twitter but I saw this guy had somehow found me and then saw his name here so it made me curious about reading the thread.

I think the "anal" comment was uncalled for.

As for the videos they are not my cup of tea. But at the same time us models are adults and can decide on our own which piece of advice to follow and which we shouldnt. We all have a right to our own opinion too and so does he. He's not forcing anyone to do what he says. I say let the guy play with his special effects, and watch smth different if you don't like his vids.

Also I don't know this member so there might be other stories I am not aware of but if he hasn't given any of you threats, stolen your vids and put them on the net or disrespected you in any other form he shouldn't get all the negative attention.

This guy has commented outright on his videos that negative comments means people are watching his videos. Having a little comedic relief at his expense shouldn't ruffle his feathers too much. After all, he's the one putting the videos out there in the first place.

Re: Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:
FrenchKitty said:
mynameisbob84 said:
The shoutouts at the end are incredible. I cringed my tits off :-D
OH god Awkarder than the awkardest awkward. I was hiding behind my hands while listening.....
lol in the second video almost HALF the whole video consists of the cringeworthy shoutouts. Sookie's was the worst. Singing dude? Bad enough I have to hear words like 'tits', and 'sexy' in your awkward voice.

The singing bit was quite possibly the most cringe-worthy thing ever but the whole "hey, seeing as you like being naked, you should totally walk through a supermarket naked and film it *wink wink nudge nudge*" bit was a close second. And "your breasts taste as good as chicken" was just... odd (I'm assuming he hasn't actually tasted her boobs).

I just watched this video and WTF dude? :lol: There is no better advice than recommending that a model walk through a supermarket checkout line naked. Getting thrown in jail will definitely make her popular and make her tons of money, huh? Oh almighty Kool Ray, what's the next gem that you're going to present to us?

Gag me with a spoon! (an outdated line to go along with his amazing SFX)

The comment I left earlier does not mean I agree with his advice. I do agree that he is looking for attention and he is getting it by having 4 pages of talk about him though. He's an mfc case of Rebecca black and his vids do suck but I kinda felt bad for him because he doesn't seem like he has bad intentions. He's just clueless and a very bad singer.

Kickaz said:
The comment I left earlier does not mean I agree with his advice. I do agree that he is looking for attention and he is getting it by having 4 pages of talk about him though. He's an mfc case of Rebecca black and his vids do suck but I kinda felt bad for him because he doesn't seem like he has bad intentions. He's just clueless and a very bad singer.
Yeah but we're just poking fun at his expense, not declaring a fatwa :p

Reactions: SatanJonez
SophiaLocke said:
camstory said:

While that isn't at all what i said in the pm, i appreciate you clearing things up on your end :) Yeah, i don't make much eye contact and i do just fine!
No, it isn't, and after posting in hast the first thing that occurred to me was that I need to send off the draft to Sophia bc it explains what I meant by Gencam. I am sorry that in my saving keystrokes on this touchscreen tablet keyboard I put you through unnecessary effort bc I was unclear. (I had meant general camming discussion - the abbreviation was a fail, again I am sorry) What also occurred to me was that when I was at my male box, I would reread what you had actual said, bc I knew that "basically" didn't work. I knew what I had quickly posted was my impression of how I figured you basically felt, but in fact knew that what you had said was nothing about the man himself, but that his product was horrible/terrible ???, well on the bad side of bad basically. These two things I would do as soon as I Got the house, and dogs feed.
The apology was important, and correcting my miss quote was also important, and had to be done before I told you about the thread. What are the chances you would find the thread and post before I could get back and correct myself? Real good I now know.

Also chopping the chicken into the dogs bowls, I thought about the post, the way you do when there is idle time after you have written something. And the last thing that I thought I would add to the correction was a bit of an apology... no apology is not right, but thought I would say something about my attack on funny little KR. I still don't understand how you get so mixed up that you think that the advice given is going to be of benefit to anybody but the most struggling Model, who is doing things so poorly that a move to sterile personless TV broadcast drone is an improvement. Especially if you spent any time observing in any of those top Models rooms that the tutorials are to guide you to become. So I can't help the fact that I think KR is an idiot, or worse, is so sure he knows better than anyone that he is blind to what is. And there is no excuse for going out of his way to make PUBLIC comment about Lily. (There is no excuse for any comment.) And the comment was not just of his likes, or lack of, but it felt to me like a judgment in which he was calling Lily distasteful.

So the part of me that felt badly that I was berating someone for being confused - the kettle calling, and all that. And the part that was saying, "Hey, right or WRONG, part of the guy thought he was trying to be helpful, now after doing a walkthrough on it, says, FUCK HIM, FUCKING TROLL, DOUCHEBAG, PUNK!!!

But I am sorry Sophia, for both the confusion, and the miss quote. And furthermore you have one of the most magnificent asses that I have seen in life, and it really is almost as nice to watch, as it is to watch you facing me. These :h: are popular today, and I have always wanted to give you one. :oops:

Kickaz said:

I wouldnt feel bad for him lol. He is clearly a dickhead judging strictly by his tweet to lily.

Haha I feel like his videos are equal to me making a "how to" vid on how to be an actress simply because Ive watched them on tv :roll:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Kickaz said:

I wouldnt feel bad for him lol. He is clearly a dickhead judging strictly by his tweet to lily.

Haha I feel like his videos are equal to me making a "how to" vid on how to be an actress simply because Ive watched them on tv :roll:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

New video posted 2 hours ago.

It has one "like" already, needs more not likes.

Reactions: Nordling
BluexDakota said:
New video posted 2 hours ago.

It has one "like" already, needs more not likes.

That one like is probably his own lol. Here's the video... Idk about you girls but for me, I couldn't lie about #1. I have a boyfriend and I don't think I could go on MFC and claim otherwise.

MissyLuvsU said:

Video transcript basically:

Top 10 Chatroom Turnoffs.

10. When a girl is not on cam.

9. Everyone calling eachother "baby" or rather "bb".

8. A girl that is just lying there. Not saying anything or typing anything.

7. Super loud, distracting music.

6. Excessive talk about tips and tokens.

5. Talking about the "Haters". Arguing with these "Haters".

4. Fake boobs or a stripper pole. It's way too professional.

3. Eating on cam.

2. Smoking.

1. If a girl says, "I have a boyfriend." If you do have a boyfriend--NEVER mention it!

some of those are major fetish's.....
I just....I just...can't....

I keep thinking after 5 videos that he will finally say smart, fortunately his string is intact.

Has anybody actually had him visit their room? If so please tell me he is not a basic.

Did i miss something? His parents gae him a membership to a caming site when he was 7? He became a basic at age 10?
Is he being sarcastic? Trying to be funny? I really don't get it. His parents "gave" him a membership to a caming site...as a guest? I mean....shitty gift holmes.
Can someone explain any of that to me?

Wow, so he has a "secret" fantasy of having one night stands or going on dates... now I see why he mostly talks about Canadian models lol. He's profiling you gals for possible future Mrs Kool Ray :lol:

He's devolved into 8 minutes of what he doesn't like about some camgirls now, with only the thinnest pretext of it being a tutorial.

I think he's getting worse, and I'm afraid we might have caused it by chortling to each other over his stupidity. He's continuing because people are viewing them, and I'm willing to bet most of the views are coming from people reading this thread...

curvyredhead said:
Did i miss something? His parents gae him a membership to a caming site when he was 7? He became a basic at age 10?
Is he being sarcastic? Trying to be funny? I really don't get it. His parents "gave" him a membership to a caming site...as a guest? I mean....shitty gift holmes.
Yeah I'm still confused what that means.

On the other hand, him being 12 would explain so much.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I keep thinking after 5 videos that he will finally say smart, fortunately his string is intact.

Has anybody actually had him visit their room? If so please tell me he is not a basic.

In one of his first videos he is, in fact, logged in as a basic. That's not proof, but he probably is.

I think it's gross that he mentioned being underage and using the site. I know he's probably not, but still, that would be an insta-ban.

Also, I'm really sad about that judging from his list, I won't ever be getting a visit from this charming fellow. :icon-cry: :crybaby:

Reactions: LadyLuna
curvyredhead said:

It is a joke. Working backwards he sounds like he is at least 18 so age 7 would make him a member of MFC as of 2001. From what I can tell MFC started in 2002 and there just weren't many cam sites at the time.

His advice is so bad,why would you expect his jokes to be funny. :-D

After reading more comments, the blatant shitty advice & watching the horrible "special" effects - I'm convinced this guy is a troll. I had a giggle when I noticed that his partner in crime (the sidekick who agrees with his every word) goes by the name "strollen" on youtube. :think: Perhaps these guys are apart of the 4chan clan?

I'm really surprised that he hasn't found his way here yet.

Oh well, I guess he's too busy making awful videos and tweeting at models that rarely respond to him. :lol:

AedanRayne said:
After reading more comments, the blatant shitty advice & watching the horrible "special" effects - I'm convinced this guy is a troll. I had a giggle when I noticed that his partner in crime (the sidekick who agrees with his every word) goes by the name "strollen" on youtube. :think: Perhaps these guys are apart of the 4chan clan?
lol I reckon 'strollen' is mynameisbob84 :p

So grateful for the latest video. Now I know how to get rid of him if he ever turns up. Luckily, although I'm a Canadian, I'm an expat living in Chicago so he probably won't ever notice me. If he does I'll just let him know that the reason I moved here was to marry my husband. Poof! Gone!

Jupiter551 said:
AedanRayne said:
lol I reckon 'strollen' is mynameisbob84 :p

Well I don't want anyone else to get blame for this, I am Strollen. Sorry I couldn't resist the rare opportunity to be a sweet nice troll.. I promise I'll stop once I convince him to make a video about buying sex toys. (Jupiter inspired me) or I get bored which ever comes first. Yes I have liked all of his videos, so you can subtract one from all of them, except for the singing that was just cruel to dogs and other living creatures.

But you got to admit that video from a guy, who I bet is a virgin, about sex toy has lots of potential to be really entertaining.

Oh Aedan two point for finding the troll, in Strollen.

HiGirlsRHot said:
But you got to admit that video from a guy, who I bet is a virgin, about sex toy has lots of potential to be really entertaining.

Oh Aedan two point for finding the troll, in Strollen.

It really really does. That video might actually be entertaining, I'm going to request it as well lol.

His newest song:

Status
Not open for further replies.