AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
I have also been in situations where members end up asking a lot of questions, only to then use that knowledge to exploit loopholes or take advantage of me.

However, in my experience, it is pretty obvious to ferret out who wants more info so they don't get cheated and who wants more info so they can cheat you.

Also, sometimes models are just in a bitchy mood and don't want to do business :woops:

Yup.

And some questions can be answered just by taking a quick moment to look at the model's profile and maybe even her room topic...such as raffle information. If she's in the middle of a cum show and some dude says "So tell me about this raffle," that shit is hilarious/WTF to me...LOL. Bad timing, bro, bad timing.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
Ataboy said:
But, I did when a model promised a "cum show" for "X" amount of tokens...she got them...then stopped in the middle because people stopped tipping...AFTER she got the token goal. Did I have the right to call her out? I believe I did.

Cool...so then call her out and move on to a better model. If you continue to stay in a lousy room all night for the sole purpose of "warning" viewers about her...that's a bit strange, because you've got tons of other models online that you could be checking out. I swear I don't understand why some guys continue to spend their money on models who do the following: keep their backs to the cam and totally ignore the room...refuse to thank the smaller tips...spam other models' rooms...try to "steal" tippers from other models...don't do what their room topics say they'll do, etc. I guess their public shows are just THAT damn good that it's worth returning to that room and spending more of your money...lol. Well alrighty then.....

Ataboy said:
I just wish people would realize that this is a business. As customer, I am spending money. I have a right to ask as many questions I feel I need to, in order to get the product or service I want. I also have the right to comment, on what I feel is a sub-par product or service. People make comments about my company all the time..positive and negative. It is my job to sort out the ones that are most helpful..and also exclude those that are way off base. A good model...as a business woman...should do the same. Am I really that far in right field for feeling this way?

So if you're not getting the service that you want, move on to a different room instead of wasting money on ungrateful, rude models. Then maybe we can read some POSITIVE comments from you on here for a change.....

As for your comments you're referring to...just please tell me you're not one of those jerks who sits there all night telling models what they should/shouldn't do in their room ("If you show your ass more, you'll get more tips") and nitpicking at their "performance"...lol. If you find yourself getting banned from rooms every time you make a comment, maybe you're one of those guys who keeps putting his foot in his mouth and doesn't know when to shut up? Remember that if you're just being a dick in a model's room "just because you CAN," that model has the right to ban you. Good luck!

Absolutely NOT!
I have never once told a model she should or shouldn't do something. I have had models ask the room or me personally for advice or what it is that entice members to spend money. Only then do I talk like that. Models..after asking...either take my or the rooms two cents to heart or get offended. But they at least asked first. Hell, I do not even comment on prices, though many are ridiculous. I just won't contribute to a countdown if the price is too high. I think you have figured out that I get deeply offended when I feel that I have wasted my tokens.

All that said...Yes..I do get very animate when I feel a model is behaving in a deceptive manner. I have not made that a secret.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Ataboy said:
Absolutely NOT!
I have never once told a model she should or shouldn't do something. I have had models ask the room or me personally for advice or what it is that entice members to spend money. Only then do I talk like that. Models..after asking...either take my or the rooms two cents to heart or get offended. But they at least asked first. Hell, I do not even comment on prices, though many are ridiculous. I just won't contribute to a countdown if the price is too high. I think you have figured out that I get deeply offended when I feel that I have wasted my tokens.

All that said...Yes..I do get very animate when I feel a model is behaving in a deceptive manner. I have not made that a secret.

Cool. So have you found any models that you're happy with, or have you been unhappy with every room you've been in?

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Ataboy said:
Absolutely NOT!

Cool. So have you found any models that you're happy with, or have you been unhappy with every room you've been in?

Of course

Of course you're happy with someone or of course you're unhappy with every model?

Ataboy said:
I just won't contribute to a countdown if the price is too high. I think you have figured out that I get deeply offended when I feel that I have wasted my tokens.

Maybe I'm strange, but I get deeply offended when a customer feels like their tokens have been wasted while interacting with me, seeing me naked, and watch me be entertaining (which is not as easy as it looks), regardless of if the countdown is reached. In a way, camgirls are like strippers, but once you put down enough singles the "real show" begins. So, when I read things like this, it makes me wonder what was possibly wrong with me dancing about and entertaining guys for money?

Also, if everyone stopped being so worried about contributing to a countdown that won't happen, countdowns would always happen. If everyone just put in 2 dollars...this is a customer-perpetuated problem. We are not to be blamed for the fact that most guys sit on their tokens and refuse to spend.

Back on board!

Here is something pretty WTF I said during a private today.

WHAT THE FUCK, oh, my nipple ring came out. OH MY GOD! AHHHH sorry Scotty, I have to go! Umm... sorry. Sorry! *click*

WHAT THE FUCK, oh, my nipple ring came out. OH MY GOD! AHHHH sorry Scotty, I have to go! Umm... sorry. Sorry! *click*

OMG ! I hope you wern't trying to have Scotty beam you anywhere when that happened... "Transportus Interruptus" can be a bit frustrating... :lol: :p

Reactions: camstory
VeronicaChaos said:
We are not to be blamed for the fact that most guys sit on their tokens and refuse to spend.

THIS.

It's annoying when a premium has like 180 tokens (I can see them) and says "Let's see how the ass looks" but refuses to tip for the request. :woops:

JoleneJolene said:
Of course you're happy with someone or of course you're unhappy with every model?

Yeah, his simple response of "Of course" never actually answered my question for me...LOL.

This isn't something I said, but I was in a pvt with my iPod on shuffle when a little kid song came on that I have downloaded for my son. Not the most mood enhancing thing.

Reactions: caireen and Evvie
The_Brown_Fox said:
JoleneJolene said:

Yeah, his simple response of "Of course" never actually answered my question for me...LOL.

I see now...OOPS! I meant...Of course I have found plenty of models I am happy with.

VeronicaChaos said:
Also, if everyone stopped being so worried about contributing to a countdown that won't happen, countdowns would always happen. If everyone just put in 2 dollars...this is a customer-perpetuated problem. We are not to be blamed for the fact that most guys sit on their tokens and refuse to spend.
I know we're trying to get back on topic here, but this had to be said again. :clap:

JustJessie said:
This isn't something I said, but I was in a pvt with my iPod on shuffle when a little kid song came on that I have downloaded for my son. Not the most mood enhancing thing.

Lol, total boner killer.

More on topic...PROMISE!!

A model once said in response to a rather sizable tip: after gushing and blushing and looking a fool..."Oh MY GOD, that was so EPIC"

When I sarcastically asked her "What does that tip have to do with 'Beuowolf, 'Gilgamesh', or 'The Odyseey'?" She replied "What do you mean...what are those?" Definitely made me hope..for her sake...that she can stay in "camming shape" or sell her videos for many years to come...SIGH!

For the record: I really do hate the word "Epic"...unless used to describe a story or movie about some sort of long journey or adventure. I will even accept it used to describe a terrific sporting event. A single occurrence is NOT epic.

Reactions: LadyLuna
1. An extended narrative poem in elevated or dignified language, celebrating the feats of a legendary or traditional hero.
2. A literary or dramatic composition that resembles an extended narrative poem celebrating heroic feats.
3. A series of events considered appropriate to an epic: the epic of the Old West.
adj.
1. Of, constituting, having to do with, or suggestive of a literary epic: an epic poem.
2. Surpassing the usual or ordinary, particularly in scope or size: "A vast musical panorama . . . it requires an epic musical understanding to do it justice" (Tim Page).
3. Heroic and impressive in quality: "Here in the courtroom . . . there was more of that epic atmosphere, the extra amperage of a special moment" (Scott Turow).
:?

I understand. That is relatively new addition to its definition. I never said it didn't apply. Just that I don't like it. Call me Old School.

Ataboy said:

A model once said in response to a rather sizable tip: after gushing and blushing and looking a fool..."Oh MY GOD, that was so EPIC"

When I sarcastically asked her "What does that tip have to do with 'Beuowolf, 'Gilgamesh', or 'The Odyseey'?" She replied "What do you mean...what are those?" Definitely made me hope..for her sake...that she can stay in "camming shape" or sell her videos for many years to come...SIGH!

For the record: I really do hate the word "Epic"...unless used to describe a story or movie about some sort of long journey or adventure. I will even accept it used to describe a terrific sporting event. A single occurrence is NOT epic.

You sound like kind of a snobby douche, and this is coming from a girl who read The Odyssey in Latin.

MadisonLeigh said:
Ataboy said:

You sound like kind of a snobby douche, and this is coming from a girl who read The Odyssey in Latin.

"Douche"...another word that gets my toes a tappin'

Ataboy said:
MadisonLeigh said:
Ataboy said:

edit: forget it. You are hopeless Ataboy. I'm really sorry for you.

Ataboy said:
'Beuowolf, 'Gilgamesh', or 'The Odyseey'?" She replied "What do you mean...what are those?" Definitely made me hope..for her sake...that she can stay in "camming shape" or sell her videos for many years to come...SIGH!

What does knowing anything about those have to do with being successful with life? Seems like that knowledge would just be run of the mill trivia, and of no use outside of Jeopardy.

Ataboy said:
MadisonLeigh said:
Ataboy said:

Well, keep on tappin', buddy.

Attachments

• i_have_a_feeling_you_may_be_a_douche_funny_t-shirt.jpg
    i_have_a_feeling_you_may_be_a_douche_funny_t-shirt.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 136
Ataboy said:

I don't see anything on topic in that entire post. Which part made you go WTF?

Bocefish said:
Ataboy said:

Apparently the fact that she uses EPIC in the sense that it's most commonly used these days, which means something that's beyond amazing, fun to witness, or WTF worthy, instead of how it was used in old Literature. That's what made him "say WTF" to her comment.

And yes, it is douchey to think less of a model simply because she didn't relate a very COMMON word used these days with its ACTUAL meaning from Literature class. It doesn't mean she doesn't have the brains to do another job besides being a digital stripper.

Edit to add: :icon-rolleyes: :icon-rolleyes: :icon-rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: Ambah! LOL @ your edit! *wipes tear* made my night right thur!

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Ataboy said:

Apparently the fact that she uses EPIC in the sense that it's most commonly used these days, which means something that's beyond amazing, fun to witness, or WTF worthy, instead of how it was used in old Literature. That's what made him "say WTF" to her comment.

And yes, it is douchey to think less of a model simply because she didn't relate a very COMMON word used these days with its ACTUAL meaning from Literature class. It doesn't mean she doesn't have the brains to do another job besides being a digital stripper.

Edit to add: :icon-rolleyes: :icon-rolleyes: :icon-rolleyes:

To be fair...I also mentioned she could rely on her film making career.

Status
Not open for further replies.