AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit redundant for a newsfeed subscription, eh! I can't imagine what the guys subscribed to her thought!

Attachments

• uylkljlhg.JPG
    uylkljlhg.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 327
Reactions: PlayboyMegan
AmberCutie said:
waogo said:
"You all just got a poop show for free." - GoddessZoey last night after one of her baby chickens pooped on her hand, while she was holding it. Not that you could see anything, but... lol
D'aww I wish I would have seen that. Zoey is one adorable lady, but add baby chicks and it's cute overdose I'm sure!

Speaking of Zoey, I was in her room a few days ago and some of her regulars tipped her to draw a mustache with a sharpie.

Attachments

• zoey1.PNG
    zoey1.PNG
    491.5 KB · Views: 321
Maybe not on topic, but i do not want to search for the thread about silly things models say.

A couple of typos by the model. I will let you figure out what the topic SHOULD have read:

TOPIC: "100 tokens or Masturbation"

Ataboy: I choose Masturbation
DumbModel: What?
Ataboy: You're offering me a choice...I choose masturbation
DumbModel: My Room my rules
Ataboy: Yes..I am playing by your rules
Ataboy: I apologize...I choose Masturbation...PLEASE!
DumbModel: Tokens first
Ataboy: If I give you tokens then I get nothing...according to your topic...
DumbModel: F--You M-f-fr....I gets minz first
Ataboy: Whoa...Where did that come from?
DumbModel: <More RAGE!>
DumbModel: <Signed off in a RAGE!>
Ataboy: What'd I do?
Rest of Room: <Silent>

TOPIC: "500 tokens to see my finger"

Ataboy: I have seen models charger ridiculously high prices, but this one is the worst yet
SmartModel: You cheap fuck...my price is rather low...
Ataboy: Oops...doesn't matter. I just saw all 10 of your fingers and I didn't pay a thing
Smart Model: WTF are you talking about?
SmartModel: Oh..I see now. I will change it...HAHA
<Laughter Laughter...Banter Banter>
Private Show
<More Banter>
Ataboy: I added you to my "favorites" list
SmartModel: Whats the favorites list...I only see a friends list
Ataboy: I won't get into that now...see ya
SmartModel: Bye now...hope to see ya again
Room: <Silent>

Jupiter551 said:
Jupiter551 said:
The preview of this video (10 seconds) is fucking hilarious :lol:
http://xpeeps.com/video/161091
No one bothered to watch this did they? DOOO EEEET!

Every been dirty talking and been either lost for words or said the wrong thing? Yeah me too, but I didn't video it and put it as a preview clip! :p

it wont load :(

:lol: LOL... I have seen many such typos. Even with the girls that speak English as a native language, you can't count on any of them seeing the same humor in it as we do.... My pops was one of those folks that took absolutely everything in its most literal sense, as it was said or written.... it was a pain sometimes simply bc he rarely saw the humor or sarcasm.

Ataboy said:
Maybe not on topic, but i do not want to search for the thread about silly things models say.
A couple of typos by the model. I will let you figure out what the topic SHOULD have read:

Ataboy: I have seen models charger ridiculously high prices, but this one is the worst yet
Ataboy: Oops...doesn't matter. I just saw all 10 of your fingers and I didn't pay a thing

Reactions: camstory
Jupiter551 said:
Jupiter551 said:

Every been dirty talking and been either lost for words or said the wrong thing? Yeah me too, but I didn't video it and put it as a preview clip! :p
I DEEED EEEET. Yah, pretty much a fail on her part. I was waiting for the cat or whatever walked behind the couch to get her... :lol: :lol:

SoTxBob said:
Jupiter551 said:
Jupiter551 said:

I DEEED EEEET. Yah, pretty much a fail on her part. I was waiting for the cat or whatever walked behind the couch to get her... :lol: :lol:
Yeah I can't figure out what that is hahahah! A dog I think, can just see its back or something. I love her eyes searching, then looking slightly "grr" as she realises she's fucked up then forges ahead anyway :lol:

Looked like a dog's tail to me passing in the background. She must be a natural blonde... the lights were on but nobody home, lol. I wonder if she chose that as a teaser trailer or the site did it for her. Either way, not a very enticing advertisement for her future income potential.

SoTxBob said:
:lol: LOL... I have seen many such typos. Even with the girls that speak English as a native language, you can't count on any of them seeing the same humor in it as we do.... My pops was one of those folks that took absolutely everything in its most literal sense, as it was said or written.... it was a pain sometimes simply bc he rarely saw the humor or sarcasm.

Ataboy said:

Honestly though...I was not expecting anything for free as it was obviously just a couple minor typos. Had I really thought it was deceiving advertising, my tone would have been much stronger. I was just hoping to drop to a couple sarcastic hints and make for silly conversation.

p.s. that was all paraphrased. I think I deleted my chat logs so i couldn't find the actual conversations.

Pretty specific...
Tips for request :)
Taking off half black sweater for 35
Taking off half white sport bra for 35
Taking off blue jean or blue jog or white short for 40
Taking off panties for 40
Stand up for 40
Sit down and open my legs to show you my pussy for 40
If you wanna to zoom of my pussy for 40
First when I cum... for 40
Riding my bottle for 40
Hairbrush for 40
Zoom for 100
Cum again for
Show my ass/doggy style for 40
Finger inside my anal for 50
Wanna to see my feet for 100
One foot for 50..
If u wanna me to view male's cam and give me tip for 35 more.....

Jupiter551 said:
Pretty specific...
Stand up for 40
Riding my bottle for 40
Hairbrush for 40
Zoom for 100
Cum again for
One foot for 50..

"Let's see... I'll take a Stand Up, bb... Mmmmm...What can you show me in the way of Sweaters coming off?.. Black? Sold, bb... What else? Hmmm.... I'd like to see a Foot... Both? No, just the one, bb... I'll take a Zoom for 100... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand give me one of your Fingers Inside Your Anal... No, that's all, bb"

mynameisbob84 said:
Jupiter551 said:
Pretty specific...
Stand up for 40
Riding my bottle for 40
Hairbrush for 40
Zoom for 100
Cum again for
One foot for 50..

"Let's see... I'll take a Stand Up, bb... Mmmmm...What can you show me in the way of Sweaters coming off?.. Black? Sold, bb... What else? Hmmm.... I'd like to see a Foot... Both? No, just the one, bb... I'll take a Zoom for 100... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand give me one of your Fingers Inside Your Anal... No, that's all, bb"

Let's look past the obvious language barrier which I know is hard sometimes. So to be fair: At least she IS very specific. She doesn't leave room for much ambiguity. Remember, many <and by many, I mean MANY> models use loopholes from their ambiguous topics to get out of doing shows. We can't do or say anything about it. But with her, if she doesn't perform, it is blatant lying. I like that list!!

Ataboy said:
Let's look past the obvious language barrier which I know is hard sometimes. So to be fair: At least she IS very specific. She doesn't leave room for much ambiguity. Remember, many <and by many, I mean MANY> models use loopholes from their ambiguous topics to get out of doing shows. We can't do or say anything about it. But with her, if she doesn't perform, it is blatant lying. I like that list!!

I disagree, if you send me a $100 home depot e-card for a Scat Video without first confirming that it's ME scatting and not a clip compilation of horses and cows pooping THAT'S YOUR BAD. It's not my job to educate you on the ins and outs of properly negotiating scat videos like a well informed adult. I provided scat, you should have been more specific.

I'm a little amazed there aren't more blog posts furiously crying out, "LEMON IZ THE BIGGEST SCAMMER ON THE INTERNETZ"

Reactions: caireen and Evvie
LovelyLemon said:
Ataboy said:

I disagree, if you send me a $100 home depot e-card for a Scat Video without first confirming that it's ME scatting and not a clip compilation of horses and cows pooping THAT'S YOUR BAD. It's not my job to educate you on the ins and outs of properly negotiating scat videos like a well informed adult. I provided scat, you should have been more specific.

Not entirely sure how your statement clarified how you disagree with me? You actually kind of prove my point.

LovelyLemon said:
I'm a little amazed there aren't more blog posts furiously crying out, "LEMON IZ THE BIGGEST SCAMMER ON THE INTERNETZ"

But thank you for being honest and actually coming out and saying that you intentionally mislead members. Probably would have been turned off by the lesser known spelling of the word "is" anyways.

LovelyLemon said:

LOL. True!

A person who's dumb enough to "jump the gun" and send money without first discussing details shouldn't get pissy and accuse a model of scamming. For example, nagging a model to do a public cum show when she's made it clear that she doesn't do them, and then dropping a big tip with the note "NOW will you do it???" LOL. Don't get pissy when she still tells you no. It's not her fault you wouldn't listen. Next time use your brain and take her private, like you should've done in the first place.....

Ataboy said:
LovelyLemon said:

But thank you for being honest and actually coming out and saying that you intentionally mislead members. Probably would have been turned off by the lesser known spelling of the word "is" anyways.

You do realize that when she said "IZ" she was just making fun of the idiotic crybabies, right? Kind of like how we laugh at people who say "Open bobs bb." :lol:

Ataboy said:
LovelyLemon said:

Yes, you are very perceptive about Amy's lack of intelligence. It's a total turn off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
LovelyLemon said:

LOL. True!

A person who's dumb enough to "jump the gun" and send money without first discussing details shouldn't get pissy and accuse a model of scamming. For example, nagging a model to do a public cum show when she's made it clear that she doesn't do them, and then dropping a big tip with the note "NOW will you do it???" LOL. Don't get pissy when she still tells you no. It's not her fault you wouldn't listen. Next time use your brain and take her private, like you should've done in the first place.....

I don't disagree. However my previous comments were in praise of someone who is explicitly stating their services and prices. You haven't proved me wrong on that.

On your point about discussing it first: I always ask questions. I have actually been banned for doing just that...asking questions about a topic that is a little vague to me. If you feel the need to ban someone for wanting you to clarify what it is you'll do, then I will call you a scammer...ALL DAY!!

For the record, Ataboy (if that is your real name), my joke was not some thinly veiled attacked on the integrity of the originator of that list, nor was it a criticism of the functionality of lists in general... it was a joke, ya know :?

And I reckon Lemon was being ironic. Just sayin'.

Jokes and irony, eh? What a world :?

Ataboy said:
On your point about discussing it first: I always ask questions. I have actually been banned for doing just that...asking questions about a topic that is a little vague to me. If you feel the need to ban someone for wanting you to clarify what it is you'll do, then I will call you a scammer...ALL DAY!!

Well good for you for asking questions. :thumbleft: More guys need to do that instead of showing off (their "high roller" status) and dropping large tips only to later whine about something the model didn't agree to in the first place (example: tipping me for a cum show when I specifically told your hard-headed self that I DON'T do public cum shows).

Anyway, one reason I can think of to ban someone for asking a question would be if the guy is intentionally being a dick and giving the model a hard time. I'll assume you have enough sense to not be one of those guys. And here's an example of what I mean...Someone asks me for info about a Skype show, I respond, and then he says "That's bullshit. Why is your Skype rate the same as the MFC private show rate? And why won't you take PayPal? Don't you want money? And why does the Skype show have to be 10 minutes or more?" :roll: LOL. THAT fool would deserve a ban for being a disrespectful, whiny cheapass (like SoTxBob said once, take your bargain-basement ass somewhere else). :lol:

Oh, and your comment to LovelyLemon was uncalled for. She was making a JOKE, which was obvious to the rest of us in the thread.....

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Ataboy said:

Well good for you for asking questions. :thumbleft: More guys need to do that instead of showing off (their "high roller" status) and dropping large tips only to later whine about something the model didn't agree to in the first place (example: tipping me for a cum show when I specifically told your hard-headed self that I DON'T do public cum shows).

Anyway, one reason I can think of to ban someone for asking a question would be if the guy is intentionally being a dick and giving the model a hard time. I'll assume you have enough sense to not be one of those guys. And here's an example of what I mean...Someone asks me for info about a Skype show, I respond, and then he says "That's bullshit. Why is your Skype rate the same as the MFC private show rate? And why won't you take PayPal? Don't you want money? And why does the Skype show have to be 10 minutes or more?" :roll: LOL. THAT fool would deserve a ban for being a disrespectful, whiny cheapass (like SoTxBob said once, take your bargain-basement ass somewhere else). :lol:

Oh, and your comment to LovelyLemon was uncalled for. She was making a JOKE, which was obvious to the rest of us in the thread.....

I have also been in situations where members end up asking a lot of questions, only to then use that knowledge to exploit loopholes or take advantage of me.

However, in my experience, it is pretty obvious to ferret out who wants more info so they don't get cheated and who wants more info so they can cheat you.

Also, sometimes models are just in a bitchy mood and don't want to do business :woops:

Reactions: 1 person
Ataboy said:
Honestly though...I was not expecting anything for free as it was obviously just a couple minor typos. Had I really thought it was deceiving advertising, my tone would have been much stronger. I was just hoping to drop to a couple sarcastic hints and make for silly conversation.

If a model doesn't grasp the English language enough to realize her blatant typos, it's a pretty fair assumption that she will also not grasp any sarcasm related to said typos. Jus' sayin'. :whistle:

:twocents-02cents:

mynameisbob84 said:

You sure BB? Special today on hairbrushes... :lol:
and you want fries with that too ? :dance:

mynameisbob84 said:
For the record, Ataboy (if that is your real name), my joke was not some thinly veiled attacked on the integrity of the originator of that list, nor was it a criticism of the functionality of lists in general... it was a joke, ya know :?

And I reckon Lemon was being ironic. Just sayin'.

Jokes and irony, eh? What a world :?

My response..while with a ring of truth...was also meant to be in jest.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Ataboy said:

Along the same lines: Would it be fair to call out a model for exploiting a loophole? Once I was in a room where a model promised to drop her robe for "X" amount of tokens. She got it, and dropped her robe. Under it...a sweater and jeans. While the request was honored for the tokens...is that not intentional? A model said she would strip for "X" amount of tokens and she go to her bra and panties...no worries for me on that one. But she definitely had the intention of doing less for more. I personally didn't call the model on those situations. But, I did when a model promised a "cum show" for "X" amount of tokens...she got them...then stopped in the middle because people stopped tipping...AFTER she got the token goal. Did I have the right to call her out? I believe I did.

I just wish people would realize that this is a business. As customer, I am spending money. I have a right to ask as many questions I feel I need to, in order to get the product or service I want. I also have the right to comment, on what I feel is a sub-par product or service. People make comments about my company all the time..positive and negative. It is my job to sort out the ones that are most helpful..and also exclude those that are way off base. A good model...as a business woman...should do the same. Am I really that far in right field for feeling this way?

As for my comment about LovelyLemon....How dare she invoke the name "IZ" of the man who composed the greatest rendition of one of the greatest songs EVER!! That's where I draw the line...SORRY!

Ataboy said:
But, I did when a model promised a "cum show" for "X" amount of tokens...she got them...then stopped in the middle because people stopped tipping...AFTER she got the token goal. Did I have the right to call her out? I believe I did.

Cool...so then call her out and move on to a better model. If you continue to stay in a lousy room all night for the sole purpose of "warning" viewers about her...that's a bit strange, because you've got tons of other models online that you could be checking out. I swear I don't understand why some guys continue to spend their money on models who do the following: keep their backs to the cam and totally ignore the room...refuse to thank the smaller tips...spam other models' rooms...try to "steal" tippers from other models...don't do what their room topics say they'll do, etc. I guess their public shows are just THAT damn good that it's worth returning to that room and spending more of your money...lol. Well alrighty then.....

Ataboy said:
I just wish people would realize that this is a business. As customer, I am spending money. I have a right to ask as many questions I feel I need to, in order to get the product or service I want. I also have the right to comment, on what I feel is a sub-par product or service. People make comments about my company all the time..positive and negative. It is my job to sort out the ones that are most helpful..and also exclude those that are way off base. A good model...as a business woman...should do the same. Am I really that far in right field for feeling this way?

So if you're not getting the service that you want, move on to a different room instead of wasting money on ungrateful, rude models. Then maybe we can read some POSITIVE comments from you on here for a change.....

As for your comments you're referring to...just please tell me you're not one of those jerks who sits there all night telling models what they should/shouldn't do in their room ("If you show your ass more, you'll get more tips") and nitpicking at their "performance"...lol. If you find yourself getting banned from rooms every time you make a comment, maybe you're one of those guys who keeps putting his foot in his mouth and doesn't know when to shut up? Remember that if you're just being a dick in a model's room "just because you CAN," that model has the right to ban you. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.