AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Rose cries out post-orgasm> "Oh my god my butthole!"
<Sapphire> lol
<jupiter551> was that a good "oh my god my butthole" or a bad one?
<heinousjay> "omg my butthole"

Reactions: camstory
The_Brown_Fox said:
Part of me LOLed thinking about the "he has risen" wordplay (Imagine all the "My dick is risen, bb!" jokes) while part of me thought "Hmmm...joking about the death of Jesus...not my kind of humor." But I don't think it's that bad. At least she didn't make derogatory comments about Jesus and rip pages out The Bible on cam. THAT would be extreme.

Hey, I would totally do that on cam. Or Shakespeare, Robin Hood or even Muhammed. I'm not religious at all and want to be able to joke about almost everything, especially religion.

Lol, buy a skype show and I can pee on a bible for you ;)

Logged in today to eight(!) new mails. They were all from a model I've never visited before :shock: See exhibit 1:

Attachments

• mailbox.jpg
    mailbox.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 362
  • mail2.jpg
    mail2.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 361
Jupiter551 said:
Logged in today to eight(!) new mails. They were all from a model I've never visited before :shock: See exhibit 1:
I didn't know you and Felicia were dear friends!

:lol:

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
I didn't know you and Felicia were dear friends!

:lol:
Hey I meant to keep her name out of it, where did I mess up...

I believe it was the mail2.jpg bottom line, you missed blacking out her name . ooops :lol:

Bocefish said:
Says she fucks her brother on the weekends and will suck & fuck her dog on Skype for $40.

This kid is proper fucked up, she offers "anything goes for $" in her room which is an absolute turn off for anyone with any kind of moral compass!

Shame really cos she looks young, not really sure of herself, hope shes not getting desperate/exploited I often wonder too much into these things!

Jupiter551 said:
hell with you super sleuths! :( I didn't wanna "out" her, esp since she's sending me things now lol

She posted a cute video on my profile for Valentines day. I felt truly special, until I went to her profile, and saw all the people thanking her for that.

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
hell with you super sleuths! :( I didn't wanna "out" her, esp since she's sending me things now lol

She posted a cute video on my profile for Valentines day. I felt truly special, until I went to her profile, and saw all the people thanking her for that.
Yeah well, if you'd thanked her like I did you woulda got galleries today :violin:

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

Yeah well, if you'd thanked her like I did you woulda got galleries today :violin:

She broke my heart and I was too busy crying to thank her.

Well I just had an oops moment...

(paraphrased and member names removed)

Member 1 asked for a flash, and Member 2 asked to see my ass. I said the following:

"Member1- if you tip I will gladly flash you. Member2- if you flash, I will turn around for you!"

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

She posts videos on random guys profiles all the time, guys that have never been in her room even. It's mass marketing. I'm actually surprised more models don't do this, but I do wonder how effective it is.

Bocefish said:
I don't think it's even possible to spy on group shows. Not to mention why anybody would want to, seeing as it's twice as expensive as joining the group. :lol:

I think she meant it in a literal sense, not in the MFC-sense.

Swirl said:
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

She posts videos on random guys profiles all the time, guys that have never been in her room even. It's mass marketing. I'm actually surprised more models don't do this, but I do wonder how effective it is.
It's bad marketing. It may result in a few tokens here or there for the model, but in my opinion, it attracts the wrong sort of members. I think attracting new members in a honest and friendly way results in a better quality of people in the room.

AmberCutie said:
Jupiter551 said:
I didn't know you and Felicia were dear friends! :lol:

:lol: I was wondering about her... She's hit me several times as well and I have no clue who she is or what hat she picked my nic from...
MFC camboy lottery .. Yay... :-D

This isn't something I said, but...well...

I live at home again with my father until I can afford to move out. My dad doesn't know I cam, so I usually wait until he's asleep.

I'm in the middle of camming, talking to someone about going private, when my dad knocks on the door and yells,"CHELE, DON'T LET THE CAT IN YOUR ROOM IT HAS WORMS."

....I swear half the people dropped out of my room lol. Thanks dad. XD

BombChele said:
This isn't something I said, but...well...
I'm in the middle of camming, talking to someone about going private, when my dad knocks on the door and yells,"CHELE, DON'T LET THE CAT IN YOUR ROOM IT HAS WORMS."
...I swear half the people dropped out of my room lol. Thanks dad. XD

LMAO !!!!
as a long time cat owner, I think thats hilarious. I would have tipped dad for the lolz...
:lol: :lol:

I remember one model who was new at the time, maybe a year and a half ago. Two of us were asking what she did in private (always good to know what any model will do in private before going)... and she said "nothing, unless you keep tipping me every minute during the private."

I want to remember how much in tips she wanted during the private, but it was at least 50 tokens a minute in tips, if I remember correctly.

I don't think she lasted too long on the site.

UncleThursday said:
I remember one model who was new at the time, maybe a year and a half ago. Two of us were asking what she did in private (always good to know what any model will do in private before going)... and she said "nothing, unless you keep tipping me every minute during the private."

I want to remember how much in tips she wanted during the private, but it was at least 50 tokens a minute in tips, if I remember correctly.

Perhaps she didn't understand that privates already involved money?

Evvie said:
UncleThursday said:

Perhaps she didn't understand that privates already involved money?

Someone mentioned that privates already gave her 60 tokens a minute, and she said she knew. But she still wanted tips during the private or she'd do nothing. *shrug*

Edit for clarification, and by nothing, she said she'd just sit there until the private ended.

Nothing said here, but amazed and WTF'kd about how they got their camscores to line up perfectly next to each other today. :lol:

Attachments

• teenTWINS.jpg
    teenTWINS.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 79
"You all just got a poop show for free." - GoddessZoey last night after one of her baby chickens pooped on her hand, while she was holding it. Not that you could see anything, but... lol

waogo said:
"You all just got a poop show for free." - GoddessZoey last night after one of her baby chickens pooped on her hand, while she was holding it. Not that you could see anything, but... lol
D'aww I wish I would have seen that. Zoey is one adorable lady, but add baby chicks and it's cute overdose I'm sure!

Reactions: ga5457
Status
Not open for further replies.