AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
EvaLee said:
For now on I'll start tweeting "taking a giant dump."

I bet you still get people asking for pics.

Psh. Who wouldn't want to see Eva taking a dump!

Reactions: EvaLee
Reactions: EvaLee
Couldn't resist

ruined-picture-10.jpg

Reactions: JoleneBrody
News Feed message from TigressBlood -
If you love me and think he has risen you should offline tip me. K thanks. XOXO

:shock: Perhaps its just me, even tho I'm not very religious, this is pretty disgusting....

Reactions: camstory
SoTxBob said:

:shock: Perhaps its just me, even tho I'm not very religious, this is pretty disgusting....

I think she was joking? :shifty:

I thought it was pretty funny anyway. :p

SoTxBob said:

Was in L1k and saw some guy post this feed comment of hers there as well. It wasn't taken as she was kidding being Easter and all... actually, I was surprised at those guys negative reactions to it...

EvaLee said:
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
Jenni Cooper on Twitter: Guys, please stop sending me pictures of your cocks. Thanks!

The WTF isnt for Jenni, but for the subset of delusional men who think women really, really want to see pictures of their junk. WTF?
So many guys assume that a woman's mind works in the same way as a man's. Men (many of them) always love to see a picture of a girls tits, ass, pussy... so clearly, we women ALWAYS WANT TO SEE THEIR COCKS!

Don't forget, fellas: Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus.

Anyone else get those guys that are just plain addicted to photos in general? I hate it when I tweet something simple like 'going out to dinner, yay!' or 'going to go see family!' And then I get piles of tweets that are demanding I take photos of EVERYTHING. Things like this from all different people..
"Take a photo we all want to see."
"Eva take a photo."
"Photo?"
<hours go by> "No photo? Why?"
"No photos booooo :( :( :("
"Photos.. Where are they???"

Like come on now.. I get that people want to feel a part of my life, but let me have a little bit of my life to myself without having to picture book everything for the internet. That and what about the girls that take 100s of photos looking for the perfect one?! Argh, sorry this is kind of off topic for this thread, but as soon as I read this it made me think of it and IRAGED. Oh man then there are those guys that tweet me saying shit like "where is your #tittytuesday pic?" "you forgot #thongthursday" "its #friskyfriday today .. do a picture." That's cool, take for granted I post free nude photos of me on the internet once in a while. :lol:

For now on I'll start tweeting "taking a giant dump."

My new response to ANY of the above shit is now: "FUCK YOU. PAY. ME." :D.

KarmelKiss said:
SoTxBob said:

I think she was joking? :shifty:

I thought it was pretty funny anyway. :p

Yeah that really seems like a joke to me? Maybe not to everyone's taste but I really don't think she was being serious.

SoTxBob said:

I agree, begging for offline tips is disgusting. ;)

SoTxBob said:

Part of me LOLed thinking about the "he has risen" wordplay (Imagine all the "My dick is risen, bb!" jokes) while part of me thought "Hmmm...joking about the death of Jesus...not my kind of humor." But I don't think it's that bad. At least she didn't make derogatory comments about Jesus and rip pages out The Bible on cam. THAT would be extreme.

hornygods said:
I've seen that before! It's hilarious to me - I suppose I just love when models express their intellectual side; it makes them so much more sexier.

No one thinks it's sexy when I talk about Shakespeare or sociolinguistics.

sad-cat.jpg

No, but seriously. I'm straight (I think), but I, too, find girls who know their way around math or science really attractive! :)

If you're talking about the hilarity of the English language, I'm sure others can relate. If you're talking about Shakespeare, I'm not so sure on that <.<

LilyMarie said:
hornygods said:
I've seen that before! It's hilarious to me - I suppose I just love when models express their intellectual side; it makes them so much more sexier.

sad-cat.jpg

No, but seriously. I'm straight (I think), but I, too, find girls who know their way around math or science really attractive! :)

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs.
wheres the pervert emote when I need it...

LilyMarie said:
No one thinks it's sexy when I talk about Shakespeare

I love reading, but I detest Shakespeare. I think he was the equivalent of what a soap opera writer is today. His plots are tedious and convoluted beyond reason.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Jupiter551 said:
discussing Shakespeare would probably be sexier if it didn't remind us all of school or university lol

You mean youve never enjoyed it on your own?
I'm crossing you out of my dating pool :snooty:

Jessi said:
Jupiter551 said:
discussing Shakespeare would probably be sexier if it didn't remind us all of school or university lol

You mean youve never enjoyed it on your own?
I'm crossing you out of my dating pool :snooty:
goddamn it, I was crossed out of the pool before I even knew I was IN the pool :icon-cry:

PS I did like in one of his sonnets where he basically described how coarse, black and hairy his lovers parts were lol.

LilyMarie said:
hornygods said:
I think it's super sexy when you (or any model, for that matter) talk all brainy, especially things like sociolinguistics (open cranium bb). But then when I talk about those things, I keep thinking that other members are all like "why is this dork distracting Lily from getting naked."

As for Shakespeare, while many of his plots are obvious and overwrought like modern soap opera, it's important to remember that his plays created some of these cliches in the first place.

Reactions: LilyMarie
Jupiter551 said:
Topic: 3999tkns VACCUUM CUMSHOW TO VACCUM CHICKEN WING OUT

Is it bad that the only thing I thought when I read that was "I hope she had a condom around the chicken wing!" combined with "I would've used a drumstick..."

LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:

Is it bad that the only thing I thought when I read that was "I hope she had a condom around the chicken wing!" combined with "I would've used a drumstick..."

Nope, there was no condom, and when I signed off she was driving to one of those public carwashes where you can insert coins to use the vacuum

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:

Nope, there was no condom, and when I signed off she was driving to one of those public carwashes where you can insert coins to use the vacuum

holy trainwreck!

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:

Ouch :? :crybaby: :shock: I feel the need to cross my legs now...

Status
Not open for further replies.