AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily90x said:
What about saying thanks? Some models say "aww thank you XY!!" to every 10 tokens tipper while they're doing a show. How does that affect you as a viewer? I imagine it's a bit distracting, too. ^^
Depends on the model a lot. sometimes the "thanks" is awfully hot itself. Sometimes a model stops all she is doing to bent toward the cam and say thank you - that is disturbing.

Lily90x said:
What about saying thanks? Some models say "aww thank you XY!!" to every 10 tokens tipper while they're doing a show. How does that affect you as a viewer? I imagine it's a bit distracting, too. ^^

I don't think it's totally necessary if she's in the middle of masterbating. I've seen some that are just going to town and someone tips 10 tokens and she stops to say thanks. Just tell them later. LOL

Lily90x said:
I think it just depends on how it's done and when it is. If a tip comes when the model is 3 seconds from cumming (like in the above quote, seemingly); I think the thanks can wait. But even those who fake it can still try to give a thanks sexily and not make it so obvious that they're faking it.

I just can't stand fakers so I see a quote like the one Amber posted and I just want to facepalm.

Lily90x said:
Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
(Masturbating and seemingly about to come to orgasm) " ahhh, ahhh ahhhh, ohmahgawd, mmmmm, ahhh.....oh just send me an MFC mail and I will send the video link. Oh and follow me on twitter!... Ahhhh, ohhhmagawd, ooooh, mmmmm..."
:woops:
Meanwhile, a viewer's dick goes from (______________) to (_) at the bold part. That's a professional blue baller right there.

This is why privates are nice. I understand the need to say thank you in public chat for any and all tips though. But in private the model can focus on more important things.

Lily90x said:

Imo the proper thanks for a tip during a cum show should be something along the lines of "oooohhh XY mmmm ohhhhh". That acknowledges the tipper and makes him/her feel special, without at all ruining the flow.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Lily90x said:
Topic: Keep American Pussy #1!!

I can't be the only one who finds this weird...

At the very least, it's misleading. With all due respect to American pussy, was it ever #1? Was there a contest we've not been told about?

Sevrin said:
Lily90x said:
Topic: Keep American Pussy #1!!

I can't be the only one who finds this weird...

At the very least, it's misleading. With all due respect to American pussy, was it ever #1? Was there a contest we've not been told about?

I'm curious as well, because I never submitted my "entry" for voting :think:

She's referring to being #1 in the Miss MyFreeCams contest. LovelyKittie, who is from Russia I think, is #2.

I just think it's very... extraordinary to use your nationality as an argument to get people to keep you at #1.

It's not the first time either Lily...no names but I've seen other American models try to turn it into some kind of us vs them thing too. It's a strange tactic I think

Reactions: LilyMarie
ScarletVixen said:

I've, err, "submitted an entry" to American pussies three times, and while I had no complaints, I couldn't really rank them any higher or lower than aussie or asian ones.

Jupiter551 said:
ScarletVixen said:

I've, err, "submitted an entry" to American pussies three times, and while I had no complaints, I couldn't really rank them any higher or lower than aussie or asian ones.

:lol:

I'm having the strangest sex-mixed-with-ballot-box mental image, oh god.... :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
ScarletVixen said:
Jupiter551 said:
ScarletVixen said:

:lol:

I'm having the strangest sex-mixed-with-ballot-box mental image, oh god.... :lol:

Feel free to add to the mental image that one of the ballot boxes was on its period at the time, but hey I was drunk and it was my first night in the US :whistle:

Reactions: FrecklesXxX
Lily90x said:
She's referring to being #1 in the Miss MyFreeCams contest. LovelyKittie, who is from Russia I think, is #2.

I just think it's very... extraordinary to use your nationality as an argument to get people to keep you at #1.
Using one's nationality as a reason to put them at #1? That would just make me go for the girl she's trying to pass, unless I REALLY didn't like the other girl.

Went into a model's room, after a minute she PMed me.

Model: "Hi! I'm Marissa! What's your name?"
Me: "What do you want, besides tokens?"
Model: "Sorry? NTMU."

I left her room shortly after that. Yes I was rude, but I doubt she PMed me wanting to 'just chat'.

ViruSphere said:

I left her room shortly after that. Yes I was rude, but I doubt she PMed me wanting to 'just chat'.
Sorry, but telling one's name and asking your name does not strike me as being in the WTF category. You're right about your response being rude. If you don't want to receive PMs turn them off. Being an asshole is not the answer.

It's the first time it happened and I got skeptical. I highly doubt a model PMed me shortly after entering her room just to chat. I believe she wanted to butter me up, get me to like her and get me to tip her. I don't tip models until I get to know them.

ViruSphere said:
It's the first time it happened and I got skeptical. I highly doubt a model PMed me shortly after entering her room just to chat. I believe she wanted to butter me up, get me to like her and get me to tip her. I don't tip models until I get to know them.

How dare a model try to chat with you and butter you up after you entered her room!!!!! What a bitch!

:jokercolor:

Reactions: JickyJuly
ComicOzzie said:
How dare a model try to chat with you and butter you up after you entered her room!!!!! What a bitch!
Yeah, i would have understood it if it was like a random model pm while he was in an unrelated room, but it's still unpleasant behaviour

reggieholtz said:
I don't think it's totally necessary if she's in the middle of masterbating. I've seen some that are just going to town and someone tips 10 tokens and she stops to say thanks. Just tell them later. LOL

If she's masturbating facing the computer screen and glances at the screen, yeah, she should say thank you. A quick "Thank you" and a smile isn't a big deal, and it's the polite thing to do when someone's nice enough to tip you.

ViruSphere said:

You never know man...I popped into a random Romanian model's room last night, she pm'd me asking me my name, I told her, she told me hers, we started chatting about anything and everything from philosophy to relationships to latin, for about 3 hours, I slid into the conversation that I currently don't have tokens to make sure I wasn't wasting her time, it didn't faze her.

I'm glad she pm'd me, I feel like I made a new friend.

Jupiter551 said:
ViruSphere said:

You never know man...I popped into a random Romanian model's room last night, she pm'd me asking me my name, I told her, she told me hers, we started chatting about anything and everything from philosophy to relationships to latin, for about 3 hours, I slid into the conversation that I currently don't have tokens to make sure I wasn't wasting her time, it didn't faze her.

I'm glad she pm'd me, I feel like I made a new friend.

This has happened to me many times as well. Some models really appreciate a member who can have a civilized conversation with them.

ZoeMadison said:
ComicOzzie said:
This has happened to me many times as well. Some models really appreciate a member who can have a civilized conversation with them.

THANK YOU BABY JESUS --- Someone gets that we like conversation! :) :lol: :dance: :clap:

This IS my j.o.b... but i enjoy a REAL conversation more than tokens some days!

FINALLY! YES, thank you dear baby hey zeus (jesus, bonnnng)!

I talk to EVERYONE in my room and have never been met with that kind of paranoia. I PM people first all the time, just to say hi, good morning, good night and just to check in and see how life is treating them. :twocents-02cents: What if we all started telling people that PM'd us who DID just want conversation to get to know us before they felt comfortable enough to tip, "So, what do you want, besides tits?" :p

Reactions: Nordling
NerdCandy said:
What if we all started telling people that PM'd us who DID just want conversation to get to know us before they felt comfortable enough to tip, "So, what do you want, besides tits?" :p
What if pervs posted here every time a model PM'd us out of the blue. I think we'd overload the forum software.

Reactions: NerdCandy
Status
Not open for further replies.