AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Topic: tokens get my attention. No tokens=no attention. Don't like it? Leave. Plain and simple

:? What do they say about flies and honey?

That if the flies ain't got no honey they can get the fuck outta my room!

I have to agree completely, BUT this model had this topic up while on her cell phone ignoring her room :roll:

Lydia_Deetz said:
Jupiter551 said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Topic: tokens get my attention. No tokens=no attention. Don't like it? Leave. Plain and simple

:? What do they say about flies and honey?

That if the flies ain't got no honey they can get the fuck outta my room!

I have to agree completely, BUT this model had this topic up while on her cell phone ignoring her room :roll:

Perhaps a desperate marketing move? Guys hate being ignored, so maybe it would work with some people.

Craziest Thing I've Ever Done:
I HAVE DONE MANY CRAZY THINGS SO I BETTER SAY THE FIRST ONE MY FIRST TIME SEX WAS WITH MY FATHER
BEST FRIEND HE WAS 20 YEARS OLDER AND UNTIL TODAY WAS THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD KISSES JIM IF U READ THIS :)

I got to father and was like :eek: then when I recovered I kept reading and was like oh ok still :shock:

gooner1989 said:
numbigate: how many tips bb
numbigate: to see my cam

I wish guys realized that asking "How many tips?" makes no sense. LOL. A model can get 20 tips, but if they're all 1-token tips, then that's only $1 in her pocket. He should be asking "How many tokens?"

The_Brown_Fox said:
gooner1989 said:
numbigate: how many tips bb
numbigate: to see my cam

I wish guys realized that asking "How many tips?" makes no sense. LOL. A model can get 20 tips, but if they're all 1-token tips, then that's only $1 in her pocket. He should be asking "How many tokens?"
Ha ha! That's a pet peeve of mine too. I once talked a lot to one Colombian model who only had a sparse use of English and had to go to google.translate a lot to explain that tips and tokens are two different things. :)

"Oh! I see now!"

Reactions: 1 person
:shock:

via pm

modelnameremovedandnowbanned: i suck and fuck man girl or dog

There's an insanely popular woman on SM who does some pretty crazy shows. I perv on her frequently and I admire her stamina, but tonight things didn't look like they were going as well and she seemed to be getting a lot of haters.
Someone was spamming her room, advertising another girl, and she grabbed her keyboard and flipped the fuck out, saying insulting things about this woman like "fat old hag". (I was waiting for her to just BAN the guy!) Someone then informed her: "A lot of girls seem to be complaining that business is slow today, I don't think it's you", and she fired back with this...

6278625445_0b96cbc3b2.jpg
6279147496_1871bf68a1.jpg

6278625761_7d7229a940.jpg

If I'd have contributed to that show, I'd have regretted it at that point...

I mean WTF?

The whole time I was just thinking - Get the fuck off camera and get back on when you're in a better mood. You might find you make your target quicker and don't make yourself look so bitter and resentful in the process despite your incredible success here.

I can completely understand she might have been having a bad night, but she often gets number 1 placement so surely cannot be doing atrociously. I don't understand why she didn't just take advantage of the ban button and the knowledge that she's number 1 to boost her attitude, and leave it at that rather than display her anger like that. The guy was only trying to reassure her that it wasn't her... (he probably wanted to take that back afterwards!)

She just met her target and her show went ahead.

@Whisperly:

Yeah. That was incredibly bitchy and catty of her to attack that model. That model didn't even ask for her name to be mentioned in someone else's chat, and this chick should've just banned that spammer instead of badmouthing a fellow cam girl. LAME.

And her excuse that other models are having slow days because "they deserve it" is RIDICULOUS. I work hard at what I do, and I sure as hell don't "deserve" to have a slow day. If I was a guy, I don't think I would've given that chick one penny with an attitude like that. Good looks don't mean dick if you've got a shitty-ass attitude.

@whisperly
I know exactly who this was, it's not uncommon for this to happen in her chat. She does a lot of really crazy shit not only in her shows, but also in her attitude/personality/whole approach to camming. She's done this more than once, and while it looks shitty to you there are guys who come back to her for more and more as it's part of her appeal.

I remember her setting a gold show once to something insanely high with a $1 buy in, on a really short timer. She didn't even WANT to hit the goal, she just spent the whole time talking shit on the guys in her chat and calling them cheapasses etc.

You and I may not find it attractive, but she's making BANK off of that attitude.

NoelleBright said:
You and I may not find it attractive, but she's making BANK off of that attitude.

^ Truth.

I understand the fetishism of insults; but it's difficult to tell what is her genuinely throwing a stroppy fit, and what is actually playing up to what her audience likes to see. She seemed genuinely exasperated when reaching for her keyboard, but she never verbally voices her exasperation, which I would have thought she may do if it is a part of her cam persona. She seems to "let it all out" when she's angry through typing angry comments, and then switch straight back to incredibly horny again.

Perhaps it's an art, perhaps it's deliberate, perhaps it's poor business skills, perhaps it is excellent business skills. But for some reason, I cannot imagine her coming offline, dropping her cam persona, and saying delightful things about the fellow camgirls she insults while she's online. She may or may not be like that, and I completely respect that other people enjoy her, but after this WTF moment, she really ain't my cup of tea. :)

:? from a room named peehotface

Topic: SHOW IN GROUP PEE IN FACE POO ANAL DRINK PEE

Jupiter551 said:
pyrite1965 said:
Jupiter551 said:
I prefer 1priest1nun

I've seen worse, didn't even make me blink :p

That's pretty hardcore!! I need to blink every few seconds even watching regular stuff.. :shock:
I just looked at the video and now I am asking myself why did I look at that shit?lol

sxycherrypie said:
Jupiter551 said:
pyrite1965 said:
Jupiter551 said:
I prefer 1priest1nun

I've seen worse, didn't even make me blink :p

That's pretty hardcore!! I need to blink every few seconds even watching regular stuff.. :shock:
I just looked at the video and now I am asking myself why did I look at that shit?lol

Literally! :-D ;)

Reactions: Jupiter551
:? :shock: wtf

Room Topic: is it safe and healthy to drink brothers sperm in a glass ? want me to show u ?

Lol I was enjoying watching this model shut down everyone in her room who even dared to open his mouth
MySoFtyGuNs said:
sacana76: hi gorgeous hru
sacana76: not talkin to me ?
MySoFtyGuNs: who are u?
You have joined MySoFtyGuNs's chat as Guest8238.
Topic: saving for my new computer :) rate admire THANKS

Guests have been temporarily muted by the model. Members can still chat normally. Please login or register free to chat.
Icarus57: Next year you should let us buy you costumes for Halloween
Icarus57: you could model them for us
MySoFtyGuNs: ah sorry mr
MySoFtyGuNs: i dress what i want and when i want
BadMonkey7: softy is so hot, other women dress up as her for halloween
MySoFtyGuNs: nd i just dont like halloween
MySoFtyGuNs: and if u dont like it there is 1000000 girls maybe dress it today
Icarus57: Do they do Halloween in Colombia?
MySoFtyGuNs: noooo they dotn know it
Icarus57: My son will be Iron Man, he looks so cute
MySoFtyGuNs: good for him
MySoFtyGuNs: is his money

lordmagellan said:
"It's farting on me."

-Ambercutie
What the... I can't even recall the context of this. When, what, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.