AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassidy Nicole said:
SexySpain_10 is doing her dog, like right now. There are 22 people in her group watching..
ohhhhh now thats just fucking wrong really wrong wtf is going on omg thats just filthy stuff ewwwwwwwwwwww so her b/f comes home and is eating her pussy and rover has just done is load in there ewwwwwwwwwwwww ohhhhh for god sake i would have a mental burnout and cut both there necks from ear to ear but thats just me ewwwwwwwwwwww

NINJA said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
SexySpain_10 is doing her dog, like right now. There are 22 people in her group watching..
ohhhhh now thats just fucking wrong really wrong wtf is going on omg thats just filthy stuff ewwwwwwwwwwww so her b/f comes home and is eating her pussy and rover has just done is load in there ewwwwwwwwwwwww ohhhhh for god sake i would have a mental burnout and cut both there necks from ear to ear but thats just me ewwwwwwwwwwww

I jusrt puked in my mouth. Gross.

NINJA said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

yeah it's fucking disgusting and wrong...still don't advocate murder heh...

I feel obliged to point out that it's not the dog's fault - the dog is being abused, it doesn't "want" to have sex with a human, it's just being a dog, doing what it's told and trained to.

Ugh...I've never even seen this sort of thing, and never want to, and I still feel dirty just thinking about it.

Jupiter551 said:
I feel obliged to point out that it's not the dog's fault - the dog is being abused, it doesn't "want" to have sex with a human, it's just being a dog, doing what it's told and trained to.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7379554.stm - when (perverted) seals attack.

http://www.bearcreeksanctuary.com/jaglions.htm - cute jaguar/leopard kits

I was looking for and found something quite unexpected when I searched for "dog goat" on youtube. (the above is entirely normal behaviour for goat kids - it's how big goats do dominance - headbutting - and they practice it on anything handy when small. They're surprisingly strong for their size.)

Are all dogs that hump legs trained to hump legs?

Reactions: AshleyMarks
FifthElephant said:
Are all dogs that hump legs trained to hump legs?

Of course not but is that the same thing as inserting it's dog penis into a woman's vagina? Are you implying the dog "raped" the camgirl? Yeah there are incidents in nature where animals get confused and hormonal - that's not the same as intentional inter-species sex; the latter doesn't happen in nature.

Those jaguars/leopards are very closely related hence the fact they can produce cubs at all, the sealion/penguin thing I've read before and again the only explanation is the sealion was young, dumb, horny and rather confused.

Human beings aren't confused about sex with animals. They're doing it to make money or because they enjoy it I guess - either way the animal doesn't really get a say does it?

Jupiter551 said:
Yeah there are incidents in nature where animals get confused and hormonal - that's not the same as intentional inter-species sex; the latter doesn't happen in nature.

Discovery ran a clip of an elephant and a rhino getting it on a couple of years ago I think.
There are a large number of x on y on youtube, with no human in the way.

And 'confused and horny' + no morals (whether from being a dog or having the morals of a dog) means anything that'll stand still is fair game.

Does that make it right to film, or do, from the human side - of course not.

But I find it tricky finding a basis for claiming that something that in some cases the animal will enjoy, or at least tolerate, is worse than transporting that animal long distances in frighting conditions, killing and eating it.

FifthElephant said:
But I find it tricky finding a basis for claiming that something that in some cases the animal will enjoy, or at least tolerate, is worse than transporting that animal long distances in frighting conditions, killing and eating it.

Well you could say the same about rape vs domestic violence couldn't you? I think you'd have a hard time defending that argument though. Bottom line is, animals aren't able to give consent.

NINJA said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

That's just you!? You say it like it's paired with some perfectly menial off-hand remark or something - "Well... I prefer Diet Coke over regular Coke personally, but that's just me".
...You'd cut their necks from ear to ear, but... that's just you? WTF!?

You realise that doesn't give you any moral high ground over the girl who fucked a dog on her cam, right?
One could argue that's even more deplorable than the act of bestiality in the first place. And why the hell would the dog deserve to suffer?
I don't believe you'd actually do it of course, but to quote you back to yourself -

ohhhhh now thats just fucking wrong really wrong wtf is going on omg thats just filthy stuff ewwwwwwwwwwww

SweetAngelito is having sex with her twin sister in a public show.
Last thing I know they were offering "69 again for 80 tks".
So incredibly gross, plus it's completely forbidden obviously.... I was soo freaked out when I saw them.
I hope she gets banned as soon as possible.

Lily90x said:
SweetAngelito is having sex with her twin sister in a public show.
Last thing I know they were offering "69 again for 80 tks".
So incredibly gross, plus it's completely forbidden obviously.... I was soo freaked out when I saw them.
I hope she gets banned as soon as possible.
Why though? The incest aspect? But the reason incest is a taboo is because it can lead to an increase in birth defects, not because it's inherently icky per se. Since there's no way that g/g acts can end up in pregnancy, what is the actual objection?

it's not really my thing but I'm not grossed out by it either.

Reactions: LittleAmberSweet
You're right about the pregnancy thing of course, it's not "dangerous", but girl/girl incest is still a pretty messed up thing in my opinion.
I mean, what would even give you the idea of hooking up with your sister in the first place >_< Ugh.

Lily90x said:
You're right about the pregnancy thing of course, it's not "dangerous", but girl/girl incest is still a pretty messed up thing in my opinion.
I mean, what would even give you the idea of hooking up with your sister in the first place >_< Ugh.

I am guessing money was what gave them the idea. I don't think I could bone my sister just because I have never looked at her that way growing up and all. I really don't have an issue with other people boning their sister though, I mean they are both consenting :dontknow:

Reactions: Nordling
I used to work with a guy who bragged about how he had two girls (who were sisters) slurping on his dick...lmao. It's just the idea of two hot sisters getting naughty with each other (and with a guy) that gets a guy excited, I guess.

Sometimes I'll make a comment about my sister, and somebody will blurt out "Is she there now? Get her on cam with you." LMAO... Sorry, dude, I'm not kissing/fingering/fucking, etc. any of my family members...even if you ARE willing to pay to see it. :lol:

Lydia_Deetz said:
Lily90x said:

I am guessing money was what gave them the idea. I don't think I could bone my sister just because I have never looked at her that way growing up and all. I really don't have an issue with other people boning their sister though, I mean they are both consenting :dontknow:
Yes, and a lot of what we think of as icky has more to do with how we were conditioned as children, than any practical reasoning. I hate the very thought of eating slimy okra--but that's because I wasn't raised on gumbo. :)

Nordling said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Lily90x said:

Yes, and a lot of what we think of as icky has more to do with how we were conditioned as children, than any practical reasoning. I hate the very thought of eating slimy okra--but that's because I wasn't raised on gumbo. :)

It's also that if you were to feel sexual attraction to someone you've grown up around your whole life...I dunno, that in itself is a little odd I think.

I've heard the argument about birth defects being the taboo part, but with the advent of contraception I still don't think it's okay to pork your sister.

Jupiter551 said:
I still don't think it's okay to pork your sister.

Pork...the other white meat

Sisters...the forbidden white meat

sxycherrypie said:
Me I don't see whats wrong with 2 sisters having sex.They can't impregnate each other so no big deal to me. I for one have not thought about my sister(s) that way at all but if some people do it atleast they can't have babies ya know?
I think tha[ x'045' - internal phpBB error, Stack Overflow, Recursive Error, Message Thread pointing to itself ]

sxycherrypie said:
Me I don't see whats wrong with 2 sisters having sex.They can't impregnate each other so no big deal to me.I for one have not thought about my sister(s) that way at all but if some people do it atleast they can't have babies ya know?

This made me say WTF. Even thinking about having sex with your sister is gross. How can you not see that? Besides having a big sister myself I can safely say they are mean spiteful creatures with nothing sexy about them.

It must be especially weird if you're doing it to a mirror image of yourself >_<

sxycherrypie said:
Me I don't see whats wrong with 2 sisters having sex.They can't impregnate each other so no big deal to me.I for one have not thought about my sister(s) that way at all but if some people do it atleast they can't have babies ya know?

The ramifications of a sexual relationship go much deeper than "oops we made a baby". We're not animals. Incest debases the family unit. People that climb out of the same vagina should not hump. Just... no. :snooty: I mean, even if the participants feel okay about it, having that come up at the dinner table on Thanksgiving is enough to break ole Grandma's heart.

Shaun__ said:
Besides having a big sister myself I can safely say they are mean spiteful creatures with nothing sexy about them.
What have you done ? I know for a fact that big sisters are warm/sweet/lovely creatures who act as a second mom when you are in trouble.

So many good arguments not to go into this road, JickyJuly's one about grandma is a good one :)

Nordling said:
Why though? The incest aspect? But the reason incest is a taboo is because it can lead to an increase in birth defects, not because it's inherently icky per se. Since there's no way that g/g acts can end up in pregnancy, what is the actual objection?

it's not really my thing but I'm not grossed out by it either.

We're supposed to find it inherently icky...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
I don't know. If they are consenting adults and can't become pregnant then I suppose it shouldn't be illegal, but that doesn't mean I won't find it gross. Maybe that is close-minded of me but I can't get over the ick feeling.

RedHerby said:
What have you done ? I know for a fact that big sisters are warm/sweet/lovely creatures who act as a second mom when you are in trouble.

I made the mistake of being born almost two years after my sister so I was smaller. She tormented me and when ever I tried to fight back my father smacked me for fighting with my sister. You sister sounds nice though can I have her number?

Shaun__ said:
RedHerby said:

I made the mistake of being born almost two years after my sister so I was smaller. She tormented me and when ever I tried to fight back my father smacked me for fighting with my sister.

And :text-yeahthat: is why Pstar420 took you for a ride! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.