AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
spikyhaired said:
Mikeythegeek said:
SuzysTokens: My god. She's so ridiculously gross. I don't understand how you guys can stomach watching her. I literally just puked in my lap.
Troll be trollin' and all that, but the incorrect use of "literally" is like nails on a chalkboard to me. :naughty:

Yeah me too dude, and it's fucking stupid - they use it in the exact opposite of the meaning.
I'd have to see her lap before commenting.

Reactions: spikyhaired
My evening started with a guest informing me that Suzy was gonna beat my ass... yeah. Something almost feels fishy here, this is just too fucking bizarre!

Suzy is disappearing from camming for a month according to her ...

I guess its time to move on...or continuously bash her :mrgreen: either one :lol:

JoleneJolene said:
My evening started with a guest informing me that Suzy was gonna beat my ass... yeah. Something almost feels fishy here, this is just too fucking bizarre!

Any chance I could beat your ass for her? with a paddle? :whistle:

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

HEY! There is a line for that already.

MrRodry said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

HEY! There is a line for that already.
Yeah! Back o' the line, mate!

Bocefish said:
JerMajesty said:
Suzy is disappearing from camming for a month according to her ...

I guess its time to move on...or continuously bash her :mrgreen: either one :lol:

Another MANDATORY hiatus?

Some history for the newer members here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1496
Here's something else to add to her history: I removed her model status here because I don't want someone with that bitchy and egotistical attitude in with the rest of the sweet ladies.

Mikeythegeek said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
Can you imagine the 911 call?

Operator: Hello, 911. What's your emergency?
The other model: We need an ambulance to (location) immediately!
O: What is the problem?
M: My friend stuck a firework in her ass and it went off!
O (after thinking for a minute): Ma'am, please do not use the 911 service to play jokes.
M: But I'm seri.. *operator hangs up*
LOL yup and then they rush her to the ER and they look at them and are like wtf happened here??

Seen the second model complaining about guys spying on privates.
First was "A friend wont spy" and last one said "A real man don't spy". (not to me and i wasn't spying on them anyway - but i do use the spy option from time to time)

WTF?!? isnt spying just a bit extra tokens for something you do anyway!?!?

Traditio said:
First was "A friend wont spy" and last one said "A real man don't spy". (not to me and i wasn't spying on them anyway - but i do use the spy option from time to time)

So basically, they're saying that they don't want those 20 tokens per minute from each voyeur. Yeah, great business sense there! :woops:

Traditio said:

That's a real WTF. Spies rock! You don't even have to talk to them or follow their requests and you still get their tokens! It's the closest thing to free money on MFC you can come by.

AmberCutie said:
Traditio said:

That's a real WTF. Spies rock! You don't even have to talk to them or follow their requests and you still get their tokens! It's the closest thing to free money on MFC you can come by.
:lol: Nail on the head, exactly. And if a model really doesn't want those free tokens, then she can require a "true private." I know a model who does exactly that, and although I may think it's a bad idea, it's her room. :)

Mikeythegeek said:
Traditio said:

So basically, they're saying that they don't want those 20 tokens per minute from each voyeur. Yeah, great business sense there! :woops:

I thought it was 30/min - half a private? My guess, and it's just a guess, is she's trying to encourage more to go private who she suspects only spy? I dunno, maybe.

Can the model tell who's spying?

Jupiter551 said:
I thought it was 30/min - half a private? My guess, and it's just a guess, is she's trying to encourage more to go private who she suspects only spy? I dunno, maybe.

Can the model tell who's spying?

20/min.

And yep, our Token Sessions window now tells us who was spying, but we can only tell after they're done.

My guess is she's actually meaning - a real man wouldn't be a voyeur, but would get his own show.

Now me, I understand that some guys want a preview, or actually have a voyeurism fetish. In fact, one of the latter wanted me to do on streamate a "pretend I'm not here and you're doing a show for someone else" show. O.O

I'm gonna guess some guys like a 1/3rd price private even if they don't get to direct :whistle:

That sucks you can see who's spying lol...I might want to spy while keeping my aloof dignity :snooty:

but the danger of spying is that the private will end before you're ready :p

LadyLuna said:
LOL that's very true and why sometimes I suffer from "ejaculation anxiety" watching a public show - I can't fully commit to the moment because she might stop at any time!

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
LOL that's very true and why sometimes I suffer from "ejaculation anxiety" watching a public show - I can't fully commit to the moment because she might stop at any time!

It would have been bad if I was taking a drink, but I did almost spit out my gum out when I read this... :-D

You're on a roll today, Jupe!

fucking thank button is so close to the quote button.... mouse slipped. All well, thank can stay because I did laugh, and I need laughs today.

I just wanted to applaud your comment. So try again:

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

:clap:

I've dun been spammed in MFC Mail this morning. I've edited some parts with my own notes. It will be obvious what I added. Unless you're colorblind.

Subject: Special Invitation

Hello Hansom,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and invite you to my room. My name is Aslyn Faye, and I am a newer model on MyFreeCams. I am a full-time student working toward my business degree even though I can't spell worth a damn, and I enjoy sports in my free time blah, blah, blah. While on cam, my room is usually filled with lots of music and dancing, and I always try to keep things fun for my viewers but not fun enough that I don't need to try to bring in more premiums by spamming you. I love to meet new people and make friends especially those with tokens to boost my 767 camscore. Please read up on my profile if you would like to learn more about me and find out how you can buy my textbooks for next semester for me!

This Saturday I will be camming which isn't part of my normal schedule, and as an incentive for joining me in my room I am offering specials on all of my content and extras.
*Skype: $3/min for the first 10mins when paid with an Amazon eGiftCard (or other eGiftCard) because doing a private show for tokens is so smart that I'm not going to do it
*Photo Sets: 1/2 Off all sets since hardly anyone is buying them
*Video: 100 tokens for my first voyeur shower (7mins) (which, unless she's lying in her profile, isn't fully nude since she only does topless.)
*Panties: 24hour worn panties only 200 tokens which I'll even pee and shit in since my panties never come off

I hope that you will decide to come visit my room and enjoy my company.
Have a wonderful weekend even though you have better things to do!
x0x.
Aslyn

Protip- spamming doesn't get you anywhere, period. If you or another premium spams you in the Lounge, they'll ignore him and block you before you know it. Spamming in PM will get you ignored. Spamming in MFC Mail gets you blocked and if it's to me, it will get you ripped on too.

Mikeythegeek said:
I've dun been spammed in MFC Mail this morning. I've edited some parts with my own notes. It will be obvious what I added. Unless you're colorblind.

Subject: Special Invitation

Hello Hansom,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and invite you to my room. My name is Aslyn Faye, and I am a newer model on MyFreeCams. I am a full-time student working toward my business degree even though I can't spell worth a damn, and I enjoy sports in my free time blah, blah, blah. While on cam, my room is usually filled with lots of music and dancing, and I always try to keep things fun for my viewers but not fun enough that I don't need to try to bring in more premiums by spamming you. I love to meet new people and make friends especially those with tokens to boost my 767 camscore. Please read up on my profile if you would like to learn more about me and find out how you can buy my textbooks for next semester for me!

This Saturday I will be camming which isn't part of my normal schedule, and as an incentive for joining me in my room I am offering specials on all of my content and extras.
*Skype: $3/min for the first 10mins when paid with an Amazon eGiftCard (or other eGiftCard) because doing a private show for tokens is so smart that I'm not going to do it
*Photo Sets: 1/2 Off all sets since hardly anyone is buying them
*Video: 100 tokens for my first voyeur shower (7mins) (which, unless she's lying in her profile, isn't fully nude since she only does topless.)
*Panties: 24hour worn panties only 200 tokens which I'll even pee and shit in since my panties never come off

I hope that you will decide to come visit my room and enjoy my company.
Have a wonderful weekend even though you have better things to do!
x0x.
Aslyn

Protip- spamming doesn't get you anywhere, period. If you or another premium spams you in the Lounge, they'll ignore him and block you before you know it. Spamming in PM will get you ignored. Spamming in MFC Mail gets you blocked and if it's to me, it will get you ripped on too.

Shit Mikey, thanks for the downer. I thought I was the only one that got this...sucks to find out that I'm not "special".

I was going to spring for the 48 hour panties, but upon reflection, I'll hold out for the 96 hour version. And a topless private/skype, what's up with that?

schlmoe said:
Shit Mikey, thanks for the downer. I thought I was the only one that got this...sucks to find out that I'm not "special".

I was going to spring for the 48 hour panties, but upon reflection, I'll hold out for the 96 hour version. And a topless private/skype, what's up with that?
Oh, I knew I wasn't the only one who got that. Hell, I bet everyone on this forum will find that in the MFC Mail today. I just felt like having a bit of fun with it.

Mikeythegeek said:
If you or another premium spams you in the Lounge, they'll ignore him and block you before you know it.

Ok, I'm about to use my 'one stupid question per day' ticket on this one. By 'spam' do you mean like...
OMFG SOAPY WOBBILY WATERMELONS IN JIGGLEJUG'S ROOM NAAAOOOO

Or is it any sort of "Hey, this model is cool and is on doing this right now" at all?

I only ask because people have voluntarily promoted me in the lounge during shows and such. I just want to know I'm not driving people to auto-ignore me if someone DOES do this.

Rosemary said:
Mikeythegeek said:
If you or another premium spams you in the Lounge, they'll ignore him and block you before you know it.

Ok, I'm about to use my 'one stupid question per day' ticket on this one. By 'spam' do you mean like...
OMFG SOAPY WOBBILY WATERMELONS IN JIGGLEJUG'S ROOM NAAAOOOO

Or is it any sort of "Hey, this model is cool and is on doing this right now" at all?

I only ask because people have voluntarily promoted me in the lounge during shows and such. I just want to know I'm not driving people to auto-ignore me if someone DOES do this.
I don't hang out in the lounge too much so I'm not the best to ask. But I think most there don't mind a single mention of "Hey, RosemaryD is going to be doing a show in just a minute". Now, multiple mentions of the same thing... that will blow up in your face. Guys saying "Model X will fuck herself for 500 tokens" 10 times in a minute will just be ignored.

But with the main Lounge, at least there's guys there that might still spend some cash on the site. Lounge 1000? I don't think they will so I wouldn't promote there at all.

Reactions: Rosemary
Status
Not open for further replies.