AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LadyLuna said:
Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I got an e-mail alerting me that I received an ACF private message from 'NewMFCFan' titled "yo cow." :roll:

Then when I clicked the link, it said that the private message could not be found.....

???
I got one from 'FriendlyMan101' re: this forum is now a joke! and it was also not found, my guess is our favourite troll has come, been banned, and gone again lol

I managed to get mine before she caught it. His last post in the "this forum is a joke" thread was sent to me in pm for some unknown reason.

I got it too. In fact, I got it twice. I guess I'm just special :-D

Wow, how many fucking pm's is this reject (FriendlyMan or whoever) gonna send? Ridiculous. I keep getting all these email notifications that this jizzball keeps PMing me on here, but I guess I'm not clicking the links in time to read them. I guess he's PMing all the people who clowned him in that other thread...lmfao. He's the most pathetic troll we've had on here...he needs to get a job or something. Isn't his local McDonald's hiring or something?

Sade2311 is a bisexual female member who got mad because I'm not bi. :roll: She asked if I like women, and I told her no, I like men (Didn't she want the truth?). Then she called me a "hoe," and ran out the room. :lol:

There are plenty of female cam models who like pussy. Don't come in my room and get your panties in a twist just because I happen to be "strictly dickly." I felt like I was talking to an 8-year old who calls people names when they're told something they don't wanna hear.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
Sade2311 is a bisexual female member who got mad because I'm not bi. :roll: She asked if I like women, and I told her no, I like men (Didn't she want the truth?). Then she called me a "hoe," and ran out the room. :lol:

There are plenty of female cam models who like pussy. Don't come in my room and get your panties in a twist just because I happen to be "strictly dickly." I felt like I was talking to an 8-year old who calls people names when they're told something they don't wanna hear.....
it always amuses me the number of (supposed) female members and basics who act like they should get a free show or don't need to tip because they're female :p

The_Brown_Fox said:
Wow, how many fucking pm's is this reject (FriendlyMan or whoever) gonna send? Ridiculous. I keep getting all these email notifications that this jizzball keeps PMing me on here, but I guess I'm not clicking the links in time to read them. I guess he's PMing all the people who clowned him in that other thread...lmfao. He's the most pathetic troll we've had on here...he needs to get a job or something. Isn't his local McDonald's hiring or something?
Yeah, I woke up to two PMs from the same name this morning...same result--nothing there when I clicked the link.

Jupiter551 said:
it always amuses me the number of (supposed) female members and basics who act like they should get a free show or don't need to tip because they're female :p

Some of the female members on MFC come on a little too strong for me, and it's a little awkward.

Reactions: Nordling
chosenone1988: why so many people here
chosenone1988: ?
chosenone1988: u think u are sexy
chosenone1988: :D
chosenone1988: go to hell

all within like 10 seconds, she didn't even respond anything in between

LilyMarie said:
chosenone1988: why so many people here
chosenone1988: u think u are sexy
chosenone1988: :D
chosenone1988: go to hell

all within like 10 seconds, she didn't even respond anything in between

Damn, I know that name.....

DonatellaFina: i need some company
whynotlol: too far
whynotlol: like fuckin.. 110 miles away
whynotlol: ha
whynotlol: you worth it though i would bang you right on cam
whynotlol: cheers
BMax75: my best compliments is tip you
BMax75: no words
BMax75: sweetie
whynotlol: well u sexy as hell
whynotlol: know whats better then a ti[p
whynotlol: fuckin u foreal

Jupiter551 said:

Oh yeah, I'd much rather fuck a stranger who could be looney toons/have no idea what he's doing in bed than make money. :roll:

FrankieChemical said:
Jupiter551 said:

Oh yeah, I'd much rather fuck a stranger who could be looney toons/have no idea what he's doing in bed than make money. :roll:
whynotlol

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Studmister00: do you do anal shows cutie?
Studmister00: what about a little finger?
Studmister00: do you like to just show your butt hole?
Studmister00: im sure it is clean
Studmister00: so maybe i can get a little peek

He really, really wants some anal, and is gonna keep begging until he gets it.

ComicOzzie said:
Studmister00: do you do anal shows cutie?
Studmister00: what about a little finger?
Studmister00: do you like to just show your butt hole?
Studmister00: im sure it is clean
Studmister00: so maybe i can get a little peek

He really, really wants some anal, and is gonna keep begging until he gets it.
amateur proctologist

CammiStar said:
bodysolid: hi bb show me old
3 minutes later:
oh fuck i sperm thanks
bodysolid has logged off
Imagine having sex with someone and as they're cumming, they say 'I sperm! I sperm!'
omg. :confused1:

LilyMarie said:
Imagine having sex with someone and as they're cumming, they say 'I sperm! I sperm!'
omg. :confused1:

An MFC member with an Elmo obsession told me that when he had sex with his girlfriend, he'd shout in an Elmo voice "Here comes the goo!!!" when he was about to cum. :lol: His girlfriend hated that, and threatened to dump him if he did it again. The next time they had sex, he did it AGAIN, and she dumped him. LMFAO!

He showed me a YouTube video of his dog gnawing at an Elmo doll, and he's sitting there cracking up laughing. :?

The_Brown_Fox said:
An MFC member with an Elmo obsession told me that when he had sex with his girlfriend, he'd shout in an Elmo voice "Here comes the goo!!!" when he was about to cum. :lol: His girlfriend hated that, and threatened to dump him if he did it again. The next time they had sex, he did it AGAIN, and she dumped him. LMFAO!

He showed me a YouTube video of his dog gnawing at an Elmo doll, and he's sitting there cracking up laughing. :?

:shock: Omg I have a guy I wound up having to ban. He too had an Elmo obsession...nutjob attention whore. I'm wondering if that's him. :lol:

Tigresslily said:
:shock: Omg I have a guy I wound up having to ban. He too had an Elmo obsession...nutjob attention whore. I'm wondering if that's him. :lol:

Does he have the word 'knight' in his name? I think he spends most of his MFC time in Sweetcoofe's room now.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Lol nope his name had Amazing in it. :p

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
KayleePond said:
Perhaps not technically a member but...here ya go!

http://kayleepond.tumblr.com/post/36077 ... -u-i-was-a
I :h: you! "I would call the police" :lol: I bet that gave him limp dick for the rest of the day.

:love5: Awww thanks bb! The feeling is mutual!

I seriously hope so! Sometimes I don't know what these people expect. "Teehee oh no I would probably stroke it and then give you a super sexy blow job right there in the street for everyone to see!!" *eyeroll*