AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The_Brown_Fox said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
JDB0011: have the baby yet or is it still in ur tummy

:woops:

I was gonna say tell him the 'dingo ate your baby', but I guess that's sort of a messed-up thing to say about a baby...lol. For some reason, this scene came to mind:

Ha! I can't help myself...I go into paroxysms of laughter whenever I see that clip. lol So random and crazy yet funny!

Jupiter551 said:
emote fail lol :D
AF60H.jpg

This emote, and there are a few of them, is just to catch people typing the wrong emote. I am guessing he meant to do a :tip emote of some sort, but typed :tipee :lol:

AngelicTease said:
Someone on xhamster stole some of my videos, so I commented on their profile saying something like 'thanks for stealing my videos' then they sent me this message:
hi i didnt steal ur vids i brought them of u on mfc
do u want me to take them down ?

:shock:

I remember seeing a comment by some MFC video pirate and I paraphrase "I think I will have to post on motherless, xhamster keeps taking down "my videos"" these 'tards have a view askew.

Member: Put those clamps on your clit
Me: I would not do that, but if you have a request please tip first.
Member: Why not on clit bb?
Me: I have a sensitive clit and these clamps do not ajust, I do not do things that I do not enjoy.
Member: I want to see your ass!
Me: If you would like something please tip for it, or sit back and enjoy.
Member: I am not tipping you lard ass.

:?

All these while he has over 3k in tokens sitting there.

Member: come sleep hard on me
Me: You dont want that, I kick and snore.
Member: can i have you
Me: No, you cannot...
Member: you can be my topanga
Member: ill be your cory matthews

.............. WTF?!

PinkiePixi said:

.............. WTF?!

LMFAO!!! He's referring to the old t.v. show Boy Meets World, which I used to watch...lol. Cory was the main character, and Topanga was the hot girl he was crazy about. :)

That's pretty funny that he just blurted that out and assumed you'd know what he's talking about...lol.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:
Cam_Story: no some no big deal u big deal

Drunk camstory ? =P
You sure it's him? It seems very...brief.

The other thing he said made equally as much sense but was verbose enough to make me assume it could be him lol.

01:08:11 AM Cam_Story: on tablet keeps bouncing me off/out but wanted to tell you glad I followed. you know some you follow & not a bad thing, but,,, others are a good thing good n

Hrmm. He lost me at the end there.

01:08:11 AM Cam_Story: on tablet keeps bouncing me off/out but wanted to tell you glad I followed. you know some you follow & not a bad thing, but,,, others are a good thing good n :eek:bscene-drinkingchug:

The_Brown_Fox said:
PinkiePixi said:

.............. WTF?!

LMFAO!!! He's referring to the old t.v. show Boy Meets World, which I used to watch...lol. Cory was the main character, and Topanga was the hot girl he was crazy about. :)

That's pretty funny that he just blurted that out and assumed you'd know what he's talking about...lol.

They're both gonna be in the new series! It's called Girl Meets World and it follows their teenage daughter. And I feel old as a result.

Just Me said:
Jupiter551 said:
emote fail lol :D
AF60H.jpg

This emote, and there are a few of them, is just to catch people typing the wrong emote. I am guessing he meant to do a :tip emote of some sort, but typed :tipee :lol:

The :tipee emote (I Fist My Ass) is to catch those who are trying to type :yipee. I know this because it has happened to me more than once. :woops:

Libbets said:
Be our Amy Pond in her underwear, we don;t get to see hers but we could see
yours and less is more. Less skin is more sexy. We know what you have between your legs, now show us why we want to
pay up before ever getting close to seeing it. That is hot believe it or not.
:think:

Amy Pond is the best of the Doctor's many travel companions IMO. If only she would dump Rory.

Reactions: PinkiePixi
Some of my "faves": (I keep a journal of priceless lines, good and bad.) :clap:

"Will you pretend to be my sister, (optional insert of "bb" here)?"
Same as above only insert "mother" instead of "sister".

"You know, you would be really hot if you got your tits done."

(This was someone who had spent tons of time in my room, tipped respectively and was awesome, then like out of nowhere...)
"Will you marry me?"
"No."
"Why not? I'll take care of you always."
"Ummm...that's nice, but no thank you."
"But, I love you bb, you are perfectly beautiful, sexy, nice, funny...(etc.)"
"Awwww, I appreciate that, but no thank you. Seriously."
"Well, then fuck you, cunt."

(BAN)

FrenchKitty said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyMarie said:

Ooh, Cary Elwes! :drool:
Who is that because i'm going to google him and ask him to please please have sex with me.

:) I loved him in The Crush with Alicia Silverstone too! He is pretty dreamy.

mynameisbob84 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
PinkiePixi said:

.............. WTF?!

They're both gonna be in the new series! It's called Girl Meets World and it follows their teenage daughter. And I feel old as a result.

I know what the show is! I used to watch it :p But still - completely random.

ComicOzzie said:
Longshank: gorgeous! 24yo with 11inches of white cock here and cam. Will you watch for my last 10 toks?

Now what model can resist an offer like this? :dance:

Hey at least offered 10 tokens.

I don't remember the exact words and I don't even remember the model's room, but this was another great moment in watch my cam.

H bb watch my cam, you won't be disappointed.

After you watch you'll want to hook up, I guarrantee

We only live 4 hours away, you can come to my place

Sadly the model was too distracted to even notice this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Reactions: Jupiter551
LacieLaPlante said:
Cam_Story: no some no big deal u big deal

Drunk camstory ? =P

The other thing he said made equally as much sense but was verbose enough to make me assume it could be him lol.

01:08:11 AM Cam_Story: on tablet keeps bouncing me off/out but wanted to tell you glad I followed. you know some you follow & not a bad thing, but,,, others are a good thing good n

Hrmm. He lost me at the end there.
I think the translation for both are essentially similar: "Sometimes you follow a model and she's just OK, but other times you follow a model and she's really awesome. You're one of the awesome ones"

TL;DR: "I think you're awesome."

Reactions: Jupiter551
SweetCoofe, who for those of you who don't know her is fucking gorgeous, usually sells her vids for several hundred tokens each but for today they were SEVEN for ONE HUNDRED TOKENS, for just a short time. You'd think guys would leap at the chance, and some did, others well....if you put a porsche in front of them and said "$50", they'd ask if it came with registration.

Here's how she looked in chat:

l4Itk.jpg

Yeah 100 tokens is a hard decision. :think:
OayYj.jpg

After she signed out she popped back in just to respond to this guy :lol:
laxJ9.jpg

Like seriously you idiots, at like 13 tokens per HD video just shut up or put up lol.

Attachments

• coofe.jpg
    coofe.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 154
Yeah, SweetCoofe is beautiful and is a great dancer! :)

I've noticed that sometimes even when you're offering a great deal on vids, you still get the picky guys that ask 50 million questions about what's IN the videos, who say "Mmmmm," and then leave...though I suspect some of them are just looking to get off to the model describing the scenes in great detail.