AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JessiJayde said:
I modded a guy, he seemed totally okay and normal, we had been chatting for a while then:

"My 13 year old sister is having a sleep over and they will probably be drinking again. Usually when they are drunk I can get them to suck my dick. Wish me luck it happens this time."

Seriously? Instant ban.
:eek: :shock: Oh dear....

JessiJayde said:
I modded a guy, he seemed totally okay and normal, we had been chatting for a while then:

"My 13 year old sister is having a sleep over and they will probably be drinking again. Usually when they are drunk I can get them to suck my dick. Wish me luck it happens this time."

Seriously? Instant ban.
Wow, WOW. Chances are he's bullshitting but you kinda wanna find out where he lives so you can call the cops to check...

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
Wow, WOW. Chances are he's bullshitting but you kinda wanna find out where he lives so you can call the cops to check...

Sadly I think he is more likely to be telling the truth :angry4: than the camgirl writing on Nerve.

But what kinda of parents allow their 13 year old kids to attend unsupervised sleep overs. :evil:

Reactions: Rose
HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:

Sadly I think he is more likely to be telling the truth :angry4: than the camgirl writing on Nerve.

But what kinda of parents allow their 13 year old kids to attend unsupervised sleep overs. :evil:

WTF that guy is ROTTEN. My parents would never let me stay at an unsupervised sleepover and they always talked to the parent's before I went to their house. However, one of my friends (around that age) had a mother who would talk to all of the parents and tell them that she would be present during the sleepovers. Then, once all of the kids were dropped off, she would leave and allow us to throw huge parties (boys/girls allowed to stay - even though she told the mom's boys were not allowed). Looking back on it, it's a pretty fucked up move on my friend's mom's part...

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:

Lots of them, and they usually live in places like 'Green acres manufactured estates'.

Reactions: Jupiter551
HiGirlsRHot said:
Jupiter551 said:

It is supervised. Just, the supervisor is the one the kids need to be supervised from. But do the kids' parents know that? Probably not.

Nordling said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
https://twitter.com/SamuraiWesley/status/269998592398331904

He is so weird.
Beyond the pale. lol He appears to be telling that "joke" to everyone on Twitter he knows. :)
yeah and variations on it, it's like twinkie day for him o_O
If you look a couple days back he goes on and on about gangnam style by psy, to everyone on his list and I get the impression these aren't people he "knows" lol, I've yet to see anyone actually reply to him :?

Reactions: Nordling
Jessi said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

He is so weird.

I don't get it...

Im not sure if anyone but him gets it lol

And yeah this guy used to tweet me random shit all the time and I have never responded, Idk if English is his second language so he just doesn't say things correctly or if he is just plain odd lol.

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Jessi said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

He is so weird.

I don't get it...

Im not sure if anyone but him gets it lol

And yeah this guy used to tweet me random shit all the time and I have never responded, Idk if English is his second language so he just doesn't say things correctly or if he is just plain odd lol.
:D I'll vote the latter. His voice in his videos doesn't sound like it's inflected by any non-English influence, although I had no idea that Canadians used the folksy term "gal" when referring to women.

Twitter..

Me: Good morning! Mfc time in 30!
guy: good morning. What a the special on mfc today?
me: What do you mean by 'special'?
guy: any fan nude game
me: What is that?
guy: u can do something new on mfc. As a example naked dance .:)

tumblr_lfvluiaQWH1qbuom9.jpg

I just had 2 wtf-worthy statements coming up right after each others.

nr99w.png

Guy #1, talking in the 1st person plural when he was really just talking about himself.
Guy #2, being absolutely hilarious.

LilyMarie said:
I just had 2 wtf-worthy statements coming up right after each others.

nr99w.png

Guy #1, talking in the 1st person plural when he was really just talking about himself.
Guy #2, being absolutely hilarious.

That guy who told you to dance more and then revealed he was a basic on twitter tried to add me this morning! :shock:

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
Yeah, other very common examples of this are:

"Can we see your tits"
"Show us that ass"

Reactions: BetsyBooty
ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:
Yeah, other very common examples of this are:

"Can we see your tits"
"Show us that ass"

When I see beggars do this, I sometimes ask them is they are currently watching MFC with their mom. Hilarity ensues.
Ha! I'm stealing that.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
In a Streamate private session:

"Show ur pussy"
"Nice"
"Ur boobs should be more firmer."
Member has logged off.

Thanks, douchebag, for the remark on how my boobs SHOULD be, and then ending the session on that note. I noticed you didn't turn YOUR cam on so I could comment on your shrimp dick.

The_Brown_Fox said:
In a Streamate private session:

"Show ur pussy"
"Nice"
"Ur boobs should be more firmer."
Member has logged off.

Thanks, douchebag, for the remark on how my boobs SHOULD be, and then ending the session on that note. I noticed you didn't turn YOUR cam on so I could comment on your shrimp dick.
We live in a society of pigs. Not all, but way too many.

Reactions: Jupiter551
This is no really a member..but I got it on twitter.

Samcosaitis ‏@samcosaitis
@CurvyRedhead89 you are the definition of fucking vile haha! #fat #vomit

Thanx buddy :h:

AngelicTease said:
craigyyd5: babe would you do a 5 min skype show with me for 15tokens
:snooty: :crybaby: :violin:
Wow. Congrats.
That even beats the 200 tokens that someone wanted to give me for 15 minutes of Skype the other day. :?

Reactions: LadyLuna