AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
JackassPremium: "You gross fat cunt."

:lol:

Thanks for the opportunity to ban you, jackass.

(not his real name obviously)

Reactions: Nordling
The following wasn't actually said by a member. Or maybe it was? Anyway, I found this on the IMDb board for The Big Bang Theory:

I know exactly how Penny can afford her apartment.

In her spare time when she's not waitressing or acting she's a cam girl (Look it up if you have to). Those girls make a lot of money.
Case closed.

I thought it was funny. :)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898266/boa ... 508714?p=1

LilyMarie said:
The following wasn't actually said by a member. Or maybe it was? Anyway, I found this on the IMDb board for The Big Bang Theory:

In her spare time when she's not waitressing or acting she's a cam girl (Look it up if you have to). Those girls make a lot of money.
Case closed.
Hmmm...that might actually make a good BBT plot.....Penny starts camming.....Leonard is dubious but acts as her IT guy.....Sheldon is clueless as to exactly what she's doing, but complains about the bandwidth rape of his wireless connection (which Penny has been pirating for some time).....she has to keep banning horny Howard, who repeatedly logs in under new screen names (each more tastelessly suggestive than the last).....Raj finds that not only can he not speak to Penny in her presence, he also can't text her while watching her cam.....Amy keeps trying to subtly suggest a girl-girl cam show with her "bestie"......

BigScottishAl: PM me

This never fails to crack me up. The model charges 200 tokens to be on her friends' list, so this is the solution the cheapskate comes up with. Someday, it might actually work.

ComicOzzie said:
BigScottishAl: PM me

This never fails to crack me up. The model charges 200 tokens to be on her friends' list, so this is the solution the cheapskate comes up with. Someday, it might actually work.
This guy will pm you and suggest a nice long pvt show with x amount of tokens. Once you agree he will begin requesting that you get topless so he can get an erection before he spends all his tokens in a nice long pvt bb, come on bb, I click pvt when you show tits, go on bb, please, lets go, u ready? BAN. :woops:

StanislavJ said:
LilyMarie said:

Case closed.
Hmmm...that might actually make a good BBT plot.....Penny starts camming.....Leonard is dubious but acts as her IT guy.....Sheldon is clueless as to exactly what she's doing, but complains about the bandwidth rape of his wireless connection (which Penny has been pirating for some time).....she has to keep banning horny Howard, who repeatedly logs in under new screen names (each more tastelessly suggestive than the last).....Raj finds that not only can he not speak to Penny in her presence, he also can't text her while watching her cam.....Amy keeps trying to subtly suggest a girl-girl cam show with her "bestie"......

That is exactly what would happen! :lol: It's a genius idea. I'd watch that episode. Like 100 times.

Reactions: SoTxBob
wonderfull perfect but for paradise

couple that with my oldie but goodie

I'm sending you to an island of kisses on a sea of love

And I'm dripping! DRIPPING!

ComicOzzie said:
dwal2012: fuck your hot awsome tits how would you like this 8inches between your legs

The WTF here was primarily for his entire lack of punctuation.

how would you like this 4.5 inches of stupidity shown to your poor old 4th grade English teacher?

Jupiter551 said:
SZIA said:
Jupiter551 said:
Szia: girls love watching me on cam

LOL - Irony and sarcasm is lost on some folks, but maybe English is not his primary language.
Actually I posted it for the irony, and several people laughed at the irony, but please - show me where the sarcasm is indicated.

Szia was in a model's room yesterday begging her to watch his cam. I didn't detect any irony (or sarcasm) in his pleadings.

I can't figure out whether guest 17 is a poet of sorts or just insane. He says he's from Lebanon. This doesn't look like babelfish to me either. Here is his stream of consciousness, all typed within about 5 to 7 minutes. I've bolded my particular favourites!

guest17 : hope see goold breads look like lovely
guest17 : lusty moving nice busty
guest17 : more tip a stip neighbor
guest17 : again slide real stunning on relax
guest17 : sweetest hole ever boots missed see
guest17 : stand up kind slowely whit him a jerk or juicy lil
guest17 : do u like trikly nose rider happy
guest17 : hi boss are u glad what about mum feet wet
guest17 : only pushed tasty ameg milf better
guest17 : swimming can u there dress in her jewerlly both K
guest17 : pretty show sexy heels on seduces outside her emplovee
guest17 : pls dotty hows hot cute lips that cant fit nice string
guest17 : wake litle fix up sperm
mguest1 : you seem... frustrated
guest17 : wink s hot you re
guest17 : just fisting them
guest17 : in the sofa bbw whit pink flower solo rub
guest17 : open those legs whit blondy belly
guest17 : dancing asshole
guest17 : enjoy now spreads
guest17 : its so hard hellp nice snatch
guest17 : cs around a strong gift in the sofa
guest17 : shaved u i think stunning slapped neded

Megaclit said:
I can't figure out whether guest 17 is a poet of sorts or just insane. He says he's from Lebanon. This doesn't look like babelfish to me either. Here is his stream of consciousness, all typed within about 5 to 7 minutes. I've bolded my particular favourites!
Holy crap he is kind of a poet isn't he?

Reactions: Megaclit
tin56 (basic): 1 min left remove something please
a little later:
tin56: im out off here, no flesh on show
1 minute later:
tin56: one last chance get those tits out NOW

LilyMarie said:
tin56 (basic): 1 min left remove something please
a little later:
tin56: im out off here, no flesh on show
1 minute later:
tin56: one last chance get those tits out NOW
LOL I've only seen guests and basics make these kinds of ultimatums a couple times but god it cracks me up :lol:

PaigePleasure said:
zorro58: he sexy
zorro58: you ar so beautiful
zorro58: i am to subtraction

Zorro huh ? :think:
There must have been a lot of 'mathematicians' on yesterday BC I saw that exact "I am to subtraction" thing in several rooms by several different members.... :laughing-rolling: Since the rest of the blurb was pretty decent English, I'd love to know what they thought they were saying....

Reactions: Jupiter551
SoTxBob said:
PaigePleasure said:
zorro58: he sexy
zorro58: you ar so beautiful
zorro58: i am to subtraction

Zorro huh ? :think:
There must have been a lot of 'mathematicians' on yesterday BC I saw that exact "I am to subtraction" thing in several rooms by several different members.... :laughing-rolling: Since the rest of the blurb was pretty decent English, I'd love to know what they thought they were saying....

"u subtract the cum from my balls bb and i equals love 4 u"

Basic: Get your tits out or i'm reporting you.
Me: Lolwut.
Basic: I know people.

:laughing-rolling:

These are the only MFC weasels that really get under my skin. Yes, I left his name. Screw him. Why do these dudes think we're so hard up for men to look at? Thanks for trying to do me a favor dude, but there are at least 20 other dudes in my room I'd rather gaze at for free, thanks.

Attachments

• ick.jpg
    ick.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 302
JickyJuly said:
These are the only MFC weasels that really get under my skin. Yes, I left his name. Screw him. Why do these dudes think we're so hard up for men to look at? Thanks for trying to do me a favor dude, but there are at least 20 other dudes in my room I'd rather gaze at for free, thanks.

Late-night Monday/super-early Tuesday is when I had a few of the "Wanna see my cam?" fucktards in my room who weren't willing to tip for it. LOL.

That was a pretty shitty night on cam.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Talking about guys who want you to see them....
There was a very persistent basic in my room today who insisted that I take a look at a photo of his dick.

Eitangro: P_L_E_A_S_E
Eitangro: M_A_I_L
(...)
tinyviking82: eitangro .. if i was a model .. you wouldve been banned about .. 20 minutes ago .. just saying
Eitangro: BAD
tinyviking82: no GOOD

:h: Tiny by the way. :D

It was meeeeeeee!!! BooBooKittyFk :hello2:

He joined my website in a promise that I would make a pee video for him.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read, copy, and paste what he wrote to me! I feel special! :violin:

I am more like a 5k model not a 6k!! :twocents-02cents: