AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What is his freezer isn't working as good as he thinks, and he gets salmonella up his dick??? Or it's working too good and he gets frost bite?? Jesus! That's straight up nuts. People are fucking insane.

Reactions: RainForest
View attachment 100774

I have no words. Frozen too, seriously? I cant even with these people today.
I've always said there's a market for a roast turkey sex toy, but when I suggested it to my friends that we should invest into creating one they all said no.
Seriously it's not my kind of thing but I bet there's loads of men over thanksgiving staring at the turkey thinking to themselves "oh man I wouldn't mind given that a stuffing"

Why are u all staring at my comment with a wtf look on your face?...........

I've always said there's a market for a roast turkey sex toy, but when I suggested it to my friends that we should invest into creating one they all said no.
Seriously it's not my kind of thing but I bet there's loads of men over thanksgiving staring at the turkey thinking to themselves "oh man I wouldn't mind given that a stuffing"

Why are u all staring at my comment with a wtf look on your face?...........
I am sure there was a case of someone using a Greggs ( a UK chain of bakery) chicken pie as a ...fun pocket. He ended up complaining because the experience was way hotter than he anticipated and he got burned.

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 21.13.03.png

Fried Chicken GIF by Wendy's Puerto Rico

Lol, we are all so mature 😆 the most active looking thread on acf this morning, is the one where we are discussing chicken fuckers 😆😆

I wonder if that guy knows where chicken eggs come from because if you fuck a chicken, you're basically fucking their shit box.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
All I'm thinking is, this is the Wish version of American pie!?
My all time favourite news story came from The Sun (no I don't normally read that gobshite) back in 2000 some dumb kid try to do the American pie scene fresh from the oven and burnt himself rushed to hospital.....wonder if it's that same guy suing greggs

A guy told me tonight "Wow, your parents must be artisans".

While I appreciate where he was going with it (I think it was just an awkward attempt at complimenting my looks); I kinda don't want to think about my parents, when I'm in the middle of getting kinky on an adult site!

A guy told me tonight "Wow, your parents must be artisans".

While I appreciate where he was going with it (I think it was just an awkward attempt at complimenting my looks); I kinda don't want to think about my parents, when I'm in the middle of getting kinky on an adult site!
Yeah tbh that's a very unusual compliment, although it is a change from the more commonly-seen (and vomit-inducing) attempts to flatter, like "God broke the mold when he made you" or "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Reactions: MarieElise
View attachment 100822

Thanks, Jon. You’re the besteest ever.

Punctuation is a wonderful thing, Jon. And turn off the CAPS lock, for crying out loud…..

“My thing.” What is he…in middle school? :facepalm: You can say “my dick,” dude.