AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
cln01: well you got my 9 inch cock rock hard and dripping

Dripping?? Might want to see a doctor..

Heh so I posted the above and tabbed back to MFC in time to see

LARRY10INCH: anyone in here ever jerked off to a relative pm me

Some guy posted in EvaLee's room that his cock was half the size of her, which would mean his cock could be anywhere between 2.5 to 3 feet in length. I couldn't help but make fun of his stupidity by saying stuff like "you'd need to have pants custom tailored to fit that thing" and "you'd be wasting all except 6 inches or so since I highly doubt she could fit a 2 foot dick inside of her".

Some guys think that the vagina or anus is a bottomless pit. These guys need to go back to elementary school sex ed.

ViruSphere said:
Some guys think that the vagina or anus is a bottomless pit. These guys need to go back to elementary school sex ed.

I've had my 'fill' (lol) of many demanding I take 'more' of something into my vag or bum.

Him: Put it in bb
Me: Mmmm, oh! I'm filled all the way up and it feels incredible!
Him: Moar bb
Me: *trying to keep the mood* There is no more room, your dick has filled me to the brim!
Him: No deeper bb moar deeper
Me: ....I can't. This is as far as it goes. *struggling to maintain sexy mood*
Him: hrdr bb deeper moar hrdr moar deeper bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb moar and then another 1 bb put all ur toys inside bb moar hrdrhrdrdeeeeeeep
Me: ....*...thrust...thrust....thrust...*....*attempt to confuse him with actual ACTION*
Him: MOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH

I mean that isn't word-for-word, but rather a composite summation of these types. I can't even count on all my fingers or toes the number of times the above has been presented in one form or another.

NerdCandy said:
I had my first encounter last night with the following:

"Open your tits, for me, my love."

...I believe some members have an issue with their hidden fetish with Necrophilia.
That has got to be the most popular thing people write in my room on Chaturbate. If I have my tits out, I act like I am having a hard time opening them, and then say, "sorry baby, I give up" it's impossible to do that. LOL
People on the internet can be so stupid, and you can't fix stupid.

Reactions: NerdCandy
NerdCandy said:
I had my first encounter last night with the following:

"Open your tits, for me, my love."

...I believe some members have an issue with their hidden fetish with Necrophilia.

must be some bad translation...

Reactions: JickyJuly
Minor dumb comment, but, coming out of nowhere, it still it had me scratching my head:

In ASincitySadie’s room:

Richman6969: love your face structure.

Rosemary said:
ViruSphere said:

I've had my 'fill' (lol) of many demanding I take 'more' of something into my vag or bum.

Him: Put it in bb
Me: Mmmm, oh! I'm filled all the way up and it feels incredible!
Him: Moar bb
Me: *trying to keep the mood* There is no more room, your dick has filled me to the brim!
Him: No deeper bb moar deeper
Me: ....I can't. This is as far as it goes. *struggling to maintain sexy mood*
Him: hrdr bb deeper moar hrdr moar deeper bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb moar and then another 1 bb put all ur toys inside bb moar hrdrhrdrdeeeeeeep
Me: ....*...thrust...thrust....thrust...*....*attempt to confuse him with actual ACTION*
Him: MOAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH

I mean that isn't word-for-word, but rather a composite summation of these types. I can't even count on all my fingers or toes the number of times the above has been presented in one form or another.

i just LOLed so freaking hard at this!! (Also please tell me you actually say things like, "Your dick has filled me to the brim!" i would go private with you, bb, for that) :lol:

Reactions: Rose and Rosemary
To the above, it absolutely blows my freaking mind how LARGE some people think the vagina is.

Reminds me of this one cum show I did with a 10 inch jelly dildo. I'm sittin' there jammin it in and out and this guy comes in and is immediately FURIOUS about how 4 inches of it is still sticking out. He starts tipping me a quarter over and over again to demand that I put it in 'how its supposed to go.' After the show he MFC mails me to tell me he is reporting me to MFC because I stole his tokens and didn't do what he wanted.

Shit, if a vagina was really a garage that could hold a Tonka truck like some men seem to think, purses probably wouldn't exist.

EvaLee said:
To the above, it absolutely blows my freaking mind how LARGE some people think the vagina is.

Reminds me of this one cum show I did with a 10 inch jelly dildo. I'm sittin' there jammin it in and out and this guy comes in and is immediately FURIOUS about how 4 inches of it is still sticking out. He starts tipping me a quarter over and over again to demand that I put it in 'how its supposed to go.' After the show he MFC mails me to tell me he is reporting me to MFC because I stole his tokens and didn't do what he wanted.

Shit, if a vagina was really a garage that could hold a Tonka truck like some men seem to think, purses probably wouldn't exist.

that's the best part about my mfc experiences, when someone tells me they are reporting me to MFC because THEY are idiots. I had some guy never say anything, never tip anything a couple months ago, so I banned him for constantly watching my shows for free and he MFC mails me and says I am a whore and blah blah because I banned him and that he is reporting me for misappropriating my power. :violin:

SophiaLocke said:
Also please tell me you actually say things like, "Your dick has filled me to the brim!" i would go private with you, bb, for that :lol:
:whistle:
....yes. I do say things like that, LOL! I never could dirty talk until one day I thought, "I am going to just say the most ridiculous shit possible." And it went from 'uh, can you say something' to 'so i hurd u lyk sayin stuff' overnight.
The only thing that throws me off is the terminology.
"Don't say pussy, say cunt"
"Don't say mouth, say dick hole"
"Don't say drool, say cocklube"

Fucks with my head.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Rosemary said:
SophiaLocke said:
Also please tell me you actually say things like, "Your dick has filled me to the brim!" i would go private with you, bb, for that :lol:
:whistle:
....yes. I do say things like that, LOL! I never could dirty talk until one day I thought, "I am going to just say the most ridiculous shit possible." And it went from 'uh, can you say something' to 'so i hurd u lyk sayin stuff' overnight.
The only thing that throws me off is the terminology.
"Don't say pussy, say cunt"
"Don't say mouth, say dick hole"
"Don't say drool, say cocklube"

Fucks with my head.
Can I steal your lingo?? Pretty please? It is so freakin hard to dirty talk during my couple's shows and these sounds perfect! :D Plus it would make BJ laugh and would keep the shows less monotonous. :lol:

blackxrose said:
Can I steal your lingo?? Pretty please? It is so freakin hard to dirty talk during my couple's shows and these sounds perfect! :D Plus it would make BJ laugh and would keep the shows less monotonous. :lol:

Well if we're going to say it is my lingo then I insist you credit me!

"Mmmm, I love slipping your hard meat into my needy little fuckhole. Yeah, stretch me around your fat cock-- this dirty talk is brought to you by Rosemary. Now, back to the CumDrop Bop.-- Oooo, look at the way your dick jackhammers, fuck that's good!"

Yep. Insist. Just don't use 'love tunnel', that one is not that popular.

Rosemary said:
blackxrose said:

Well if we're going to say it is my lingo then I insist you credit me!

"Mmmm, I love slipping your hard meat into my needy little fuckhole. Yeah, stretch me around your fat cock-- this dirty talk is brought to you by Rosemary. Now, back to the CumDrop Bop.-- Oooo, look at the way your dick jackhammers, fuck that's good!"

Yep. Insist. Just don't use 'love tunnel', that one is not that popular.

i've been laughing at all of this until i got to "needy little fuckhole." Then i got, erm...excited. Anyway, ahem! Back to our regularly scheduled program!

Reactions: Rosemary
smokemeup2: tokens make me horny bb
smokemeup2: my grandmother is sick in Brasov bb
smokemeup2: a little tip for her bb?

Has anyone else run across this douchebag before. He is a one-trick pony who comes into model room s and begs for tokens for his sick grandmother.

EvaLee said:

Guys are so dumb. A vagina is only 4-6 inches deep on average. lol

ComicOzzie said:
sxycherrypie said:
NerdCandy said:
Totally had to post this....new meme?
WTF? How the hell do you become like hitler?

Growing a silly little mustache is a good place to start.
Well a girl can't do that so dirty sanchez?=P

Reactions: NerdCandy
ComicOzzie said:

Has anyone else run across this douchebag before. He is a one-trick pony who comes into model room s and begs for tokens for his sick grandmother.
How the hell do you tip a person who is not a model?Some people are "special".

sxycherrypie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Members can transfer tokens to other members though.

Lydia_Deetz said:
sxycherrypie said:

Members can transfer tokens to other members though.

Yeah, but such tokens can then only be spent on a model... Unless it's a model pming from a member account who then turns around and tips herself...