AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Winner of the dumbfuck of the day in Amber's room.

gregbanner: I dont understand how u can be in top cause u r really ugly...sorry im just honest

gregbanner: but i respect u cause with such body and face u can make some money really

gregbanner: u need work out a lot ...

Yet, 30 minutes after he said those things, he's still in the room. :woops:

Mikeythegeek said:

gregbanner: I dont understand how u can be in top cause u r really ugly...sorry im just honest

gregbanner: but i respect u cause with such body and face u can make some money really

LOl hes calling her fat and ugly yet he says that with the face and body she could really make some money LOL dumbass.I'd laugh at him and tell him to look in the mirror to see who the real big fat ugly jerk really is lol.

sxycherrypie said:
Mikeythegeek said:

LOl hes calling her fat and ugly yet he says that with the face and body she could really make some money LOL dumbass.I'd laugh at him and tell him to look in the mirror to see who the real big fat ugly jerk really is lol.
To be fair, Amber's testing the new browser based client and banning doesn't work there yet.

Mikeythegeek said:

Lol wow talk about mixed messages

Mikeythegeek said:

This sort of thing is what I really struggled with at first. Part of why I almost left MFC. I still don't understand it - someone being mean for no reason? Angry ppl I guess, but angry at what, their ex, their current, their penis? Not the model, but that's where it's directed. This can't really make the creep feel any better. And the really sad part is, that it can't help but effect even the most seasoned model at some level. I always feel badly when this happens. And how f'ed up are you to still be in the room half an hour later?

Mikeythegeek said:

O_O

30 minutes?! I'd have banned him in less than 2! Was he at least trying not to be a jerkface? Or better yet?

...let's find this guy and Freeman his arse.

Where's a good crowbar when you need one?! :angry4:

Reactions: Nordling
NerdCandy said:
Mikeythegeek said:

O_O

30 minutes?! I'd have banned him in less than 2! Was he at least trying not to be a jerkface? Or better yet?

Me 2. First Id call him an asshole that still lived with mommy taking out sexually fistrations on a pretty girl cause he can't get none in real life lol.

sxycherrypie said:
Me 2. First Id call him an asshole that still lived with mommy taking out sexually fistrations on a pretty girl cause he can't get none in real life lol.
I would suggest to not do that.
Just banning him without showing emotions or even directing anything at him first.
That is what the trolls feed at. just cut him off - more frustration for him - less mood change in your room.
At least that is what i would expect - you may have more experience with trolls.

NerdCandy said:
Mikeythegeek said:

O_O

Let me repeat- Amber was using the new browser based model client and the ban button was not working on that. That's why he was still there. But he never talked.

A lot of the guys who say they're "quitting MFC" don't follow through. :lol: The site is just too addictive, I guess. :-D

ComicOzzie said:
Assholes usually end their insults with the "I'm just being honest" tag. Like they really, really don't want to say anything bad, but their overwhelming honesty forces them to.

That's so true and so annoying.

The_Brown_Fox said:
A lot of the guys who say they're "quitting MFC" don't follow through. :lol: The site is just too addictive, I guess. :-D
I've known at least 3 who have told me very seriously that the were leaving and deleting their accounts and 2 out of those 3 are back already.

sxycherrypie said:
I have no idea what I did even when he couldn't tip or anything I would still talk to him cause we had good conversations. Btw this guy says he's a dom lol dom's I don't think are so easily broken.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you are talking about and he is a HUGE whiny baby! This is 100% a cry for attention! Just ignore him, he is not worth your time and will suck you dry emotionally if given the chance!

Reactions: sxycherrypie
AmberCutie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
I've known at least 3 who have told me very seriously that the were leaving and deleting their accounts and 2 out of those 3 are back already.
haha, how many times I did that on LJ, and now on MFC also, so many accounts on those sites, I have learned what kind of nicks models like, RedHairGreenEyes did work better then RedHairGreyBeard :)

AmberCutie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Yeah, MFC doesn't actually delete your acount when you ask them to. Don't ask me hpw I know. :whistle:

ComicOzzie said:

Assholes usually end their insults with the "I'm just being honest" tag. Like they really, really don't want to say anything bad, but their overwhelming honesty forces them to.
This! Or the similar "I'm just being real." As if this is some kind of stand-alone virtue that allows one to perform any sort of cruelty or nastiness because...well...it's HONEST. Honesty, real honesty is not about the 4 year old toddler screaming TRUTHS in the grocery store which embarrasses his mom.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
Sevrin said:
LaylaLux said:
Why dont they make a page for Russian models like they have for Asian models? that would be super!
+1

:dance:
Well how would you do that? Just Russian? What about Ukrainian, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovakian etc? And then a Colombian page too? And why?

It just ends up being segregation.

As a member I'd have to browse multiple homepages and lounges to find some of my favourite models. Russian, Romanian, and other eastern Euro models can be intelligent and funny too - don't believe the stereotypes.
+1

:clap:

I promise, this is my first and last +1 and animation smiley response ...

The_Brown_Fox said:

Well, this was directed at me I guess. And yes, I guess the site is too addictive. Conformation, Brown fox 1, Camstory 0. :thumbleft:

Mikeythegeek said:
NerdCandy said:
Mikeythegeek said:

O_O

Let me repeat- Amber was using the new browser based model client and the ban button was not working on that. That's why he was still there. But he never talked.

Eeek, sorry! That was me rage-posting and not paying attention. :h:

I took a peek at the new software/beta thingamajig last night. Looks interesting enough to try out when I get back from vacation time.

JoleneJolene said:
sxycherrypie said:
I have no idea what I did even when he couldn't tip or anything I would still talk to him cause we had good conversations. Btw this guy says he's a dom lol dom's I don't think are so easily broken.

I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you are talking about and he is a HUGE whiny baby! This is 100% a cry for attention! Just ignore him, he is not worth your time and will suck you dry emotionally if given the chance!
Justindom right cause thats the dude im talking about.

Popped into a group show and saw this uhh...interesting monologue. Kinda killed my buzz so I copied it and left lol.
Orange_Carrot: i need to feed your mouth
Orange_Carrot: slapping fat carrot on mouth
Orange_Carrot: holding head in hand
Orange_Carrot: sliding him in that pretty mouth
Orange_Carrot: as u rub your horny lil pussy
Orange_Carrot: i am
Orange_Carrot: gonna fuck yoru mouth
Orange_Carrot: thats exactly what im gonna do
Orange_Carrot: u like that?
Orange_Carrot: uh huh
Orange_Carrot: and hand on back of head
Orange_Carrot: warm wet mouth
Orange_Carrot: my cock wants to live in yoru mouth all day long
Orange_Carrot: cam on
Orange_Carrot: cock coming out for u
Orange_Carrot: slapping cock on lips
Orange_Carrot: drool on it
Orange_Carrot: so ican pump it deep
Orange_Carrot: im just gonna keep fuicking your mouth
Orange_Carrot: suck my big cock
Orange_Carrot: my sexy mamacita
Orange_Carrot: balls on chin
Orange_Carrot: fuck it deeper
Orange_Carrot: watch my cam as u suck it
Orange_Carrot: thick
Orange_Carrot: cant fit in an empty roll of toilet paper

Sevrin said:
Jupiter551 said:
Popped into a group show and saw this uhh...interesting monologue. Kinda killed my buzz so I copied it and left lol.

:clap:

LOL I know, was the first line I saw when I entered chat which is what made me scan the rest and was like...WTF

Jupiter551 said:

I'd like to say that I didn't attract the attention of McDonald's patrons (they have free WiFi and nuggets, and A/C, hot as balls in my apartment) when reading this post, but I can't,

NerdCandy said:
Jupiter551 said:

I'd like to say that I didn't attract the attention of McDonald's patrons (they have free WiFi and nuggets, and A/C, hot as balls in my apartment) when reading this post, but I can't,
LOL! This post is very well umm gross.

Written in this very forum, where the date and time of the post is at the top of that very post, and only an idiot would miss it.

fanRfoe said:
I say it in code so it will only be correct today, and only smart people can figure it out.

Right, cause we're all idiots who can't read a date that's a whole 11 lines above it including blank spaces and the quote top.

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
When I see people talk like this, I know for sure they never get any sex IRL, because anyone who wasn't getting paid to deal with it would NOT let this go on without busting out laughing at them.

camstory said:
Well, this was directed at me I guess.

Not you. I was thinking back to the times I've heard guys say that. Someone recently told me that it was his last day on MFC, but then several days later he was back in my public chat chillin'. :)