AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just had a guy that comes into my room but never ever tips. He throws these cheesy lines at me like are you from Tennessee cause your the only 10 I see and shit like that. Then he's like for the 5th time in 1 week during a skype can we have phone sex. I am like no I do not call at all tehn he keeps going on and on and on about it then im like ignore ban,

Then he emails be I am sorry please let me come back I want to see you.I emailed him this sory if I sound paranoid: You should have thought about it. You made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Hey can I call you. response no. 2 days later Hey I want to hear you cum to me can we have phone sex response no.
Would you like it if I asked do you call repetedly when you are not comfortable with calling people?
Do you know that everyone out there are not as nice as they may seem?I don't even call my most trusted regular. What if say I did call someone other than you cause you know I call. I have my number blocked and we have a very nice conversation next thing I know he is at my door cause he unblocked my number and found my address. What if that guy was some psycho? I am sorry but I want to stay safe.

That shut him up lol for now and this was by mail.Now he is saying he see's my point now and im like well it is only a 6 hr ban anyway live through it im not comming back on tonight anyway lol.

sxycherrypie said:
I just had a guy that comes into my room but never ever tips. He throws these cheesy lines at me like are you from Tennessee cause your the only 10 I see and shit like that. Then he's like for the 5th time in 1 week during a skype can we have phone sex. I am like no I do not call at all tehn he keeps going on and on and on about it then im like ignore ban,

Then he emails be I am sorry please let me come back I want to see you.I emailed him this sory if I sound paranoid: You should have thought about it. You made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Hey can I call you. response no. 2 days later Hey I want to hear you cum to me can we have phone sex response no.
Would you like it if I asked do you call repetedly when you are not comfortable with calling people?
Do you know that everyone out there are not as nice as they may seem?I don't even call my most trusted regular. What if say I did call someone other than you cause you know I call. I have my number blocked and we have a very nice conversation next thing I know he is at my door cause he unblocked my number and found my address. What if that guy was some psycho? I am sorry but I want to stay safe.

That shut him up lol for now and this was by mail.Now he is saying he see's my point now and im like well it is only a 6 hr ban anyway live through it im not comming back on tonight anyway lol.

Tell him he's got one night to cough up some tokens (anything) or he's gone for 60 days lol. That'll check his committment.

It's bad enough putting up with creepy stalkers, don't put up with creepy stalkers who won't even tip.

Reactions: MissAnnThrope
Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:

Tell him he's got one night to cough up some tokens (anything) or he's gone for 60 days lol. That'll check his committment.

It's bad enough putting up with creepy stalkers, don't put up with creepy stalkers who won't even tip.
Hmmm good idea.

Wasn't really a WTF, but peeked my curiosity seeing as they are not a regular & have never even PM'd me before.

DreamloverUK: Hi Frankie My world is empty without you. I find you so adorable.

A very sweet thing to say, but I definitely cocked an eyebrow at it. After responding to this I noticed they immediately left O_O So yeah, haha.

Frankie said:
Wasn't really a WTF, but peeked my curiosity seeing as they are not a regular & have never even PM'd me before.

A very sweet thing to say, but I definitely cocked an eyebrow at it. After responding to this I noticed they immediately left O_O So yeah, haha.
Awww that's adorable and Frankie who the hell would not have the hots for you I have the hots for you lol.

Frankie said:

That's the Agent99 obsessed guy on this forum who signs his posts with /Chris or whatever. :lol:

Reactions: Jessi J
AmberCutie said:
Frankie said:

That's the Agent99 obsessed guy on this forum who signs his posts with /Chris or whatever. :lol:
Wasn't he bashing us on the other forum? :lol: :lol:

Frankie said:

hi Frankie My
world is empty without
you. I find you so adorable.

regards chris/ aka dreamloveruk on mfc

sxycherrypie said:
Mein gott! I just ha a guest take up my name lol and he's all like my discharge is tackey and my cooter is juicy wtf. Then these guys come in talking about poo chow for 20 tokens ewwwww!
The guy with my name is a guest and he mocked me lol he was pathetic. He was all like i am a sad mother and I have a teddy a yea that was his idea of trolling so I muted the guests lol.

sxycherrypie said:
sxycherrypie said:
Mein gott! I just ha a guest take up my name lol and he's all like my discharge is tackey and my cooter is juicy wtf. Then these guys come in talking about poo chow for 20 tokens ewwwww!
The guy with my name is a guest and he mocked me lol he was pathetic. He was all like i am a sad mother and I have a teddy a yea that was his idea of trolling so I muted the guests lol.

Sometimes you need to remind yourself, and guests, of their place on MFC
MvWLE.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
sxycherrypie said:
sxycherrypie said:

Sometimes you need to remind yourself, and guests, of their place on MFC
MvWLE.jpg
:lol: True to that.Some guests are nice and I can talk them into getting atleast basic acounts after I have talked to them but most are retards.He was funny though I laughed at him,but after a while he was just annoying lol.

NerdCandy said:
Why do members pay for an upgrade to premium when all they do is go around trolling models?

...don't they know it's easier to do for free?
Yea no shit.Talk about a waste of money,i say if you pay to be a premium then tip like one should lol.They are Trollin!!
Talking about trollin man i attracted a few last night here is one i haven't told ya about.I had my stuffed animal pink bunny rabbit between my legs cause I was being a goofball that night.He said too bad that's not my cock where that bunnyis,because your ugly. I laughed and I said man I know I used to be pretty then I got facial surgery to make me so fucking ugly man did it work. I just love being ugly lol that made him go away fast!Don't troll someone who can troll back hahaha!I actually got a basic to get premium cause he liked me for standing up for myself in my room even if it is with sarcasm lol.

NerdCandy said:
Understandably so. :h:

I've definitely been having to work on focusing more on the people in my room that matter, as opposed to the people who try to screw things up.
Yup that is a good thing to do I should do that as well.But goddamn trolls make it so easy for me to troll back and they go wtf and leave LOL.

Him: so what is your family origins
Me: Monkeys from Africa
Him: i like to brag about this but i had a ancestors who were kings of Ireland
Me: The brilliance and social graces of the kings of Ireland have obviously been passed on. <trying not to laugh at how untrue that statement is>
Him: my last name is Kelly <no clue he is being mocked in PMs now in addition to in the room under his nose>

Someone just told me that another model was told to "squeeze baps together" :lol: What the fuck is a "bap"??

EllaXoXo said:
Me: The brilliance and social graces of the kings of Ireland have obviously been passed on. <trying not to laugh at how untrue that statement is>
Him: my last name is Kelly <no clue he is being mocked in PMs now in addition to in the room under his nose>

Someone just told me that another model was told to "squeeze baps together" :lol: What the fuck is a "bap"??
Gotta love the weird guys sometimes with out them it would not be as entertaining to tell people lol. :lol:

NerdCandy said:
Why do members pay for an upgrade to premium when all they do is go around trolling models?

...don't they know it's easier to do for free?

They do that so they can troll models who keep guests and basics muted.

EllaXoXo said:

Irish kings? Ireland briefly had kings who were more like chieftains who continually overthrew each other until the Normans pretty much conquered the country in the 1100s.

Ireland has had no native aristocracy, and no one to keep records of kings desecendants.

So yeah he's a liar - no surprise there, no one believes him anyway - but what disappoints me, being Irish Australian, is that even coming from a country that has been subjugated in one way or another for almost a thousand years, he fantasises about being royalty - a very un-Irish concept.

We had a famous Irishman whose surname was Kelly, and I guess he was royalty of a sense.
Such%20Is%20Life-Ned%20Kelly.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
EllaXoXo said:

Irish kings? Ireland briefly had kings who were more like chieftains who continually overthrew each other until the Normans pretty much conquered the country in the 1100s.

Ireland has had no native aristocracy, and no one to keep records of kings desecendants.

So yeah he's a liar - no surprise there, no one believes him anyway - but what disappoints me, being Irish Australian, is that even coming from a country that has been subjugated in one way or another for almost a thousand years, he fantasises about being royalty - a very un-Irish concept.

We had a famous Irishman whose surname was Kelly, and I guess he was royalty of a sense.
Well, before the Normans, there were the High Kings, like this dude:

CgLhc.jpg

Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill

Sadly, the pre-Norman history has been mucked up over the years.

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:

Well, before the Normans, there were the High Kings, like this dude:

CgLhc.jpg

Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill

Sadly, the pre-Norman history has been mucked up over the years.

I'm totally waiting for some jackass to say he's the Khal of the Dothraki nation...

NerdCandy said:
I'm totally waiting for some jackass to say he's the Khal of the Dothraki nation...

(*o*) = me thinking of Khal Drogo

I had a funny one on SM. It was a troll that messed up:

you would hace to pay me to fuck me

I think he meant he'd have to get paid to fuck me. I laughed, I trolled him harder than he has never been fucked, and he left. Quietly.

Reactions: NerdCandy