AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have basics unmuted right now for funsies.

RNG27: BOOBS
LilyMarie: BOOBS
LilyMarie: LETS SHOUT BOOBS
LilyMarie: THAT WILL MAKE THEM APPEAR
LilyMarie: BY MAGIC
RNG27: BOOBS
Topcat456: BOOBS
RNG27: Not working?

Nerds in the lounge are talking about models that I'm pretty sure post here sleeping with some bum. So salty but it was pretty hilarious.

kidick007: how much to see my cam? just to know :)... unless u want to see it for nothing [:p]
kidick007: couldn't catch ur answer... connection's a bit off...
kidick007: good god what a body!!!
HotTouchX: 100 tips to watch cams
kidick007: ok. got it. can't do right now. but will keep it on mind for some other time
kidick007: i'd like u to see me too [:;)]
kidick007: sorry to hear that amazing hehe
kidick007: i think maybe ud like... and well, it could be like fair, cause im seeing u, but u don't know who i am and what im doin [:;)]
kidick007: and well... im enjoying how u look and hear... maybe u could like how i look at least [:;)]
kidick007: i could show a little if u wanted, but i really have no tokens

Dude, time to give up. :roll:

06:16:51 AM BigPaddy121: hey sis im home (i knock on ur bedroom door) u in?
06:17:24 AM LilyMarie: wtf
06:17:35 AM BigPaddy121: chat roleplay

--

On my apartment wishlist, there's a photo frame that holds multiple photos. A seemingly very normal, nice guy asked if he could buy me the photo frame. I said yes.

06:39:19 AM heh...question then...do you like kids...? i'm a single dad of a gorgeous 18mth old girl and she's the trendiest little kid. would it be weird to ask for a photo of her to reside in the round...i know this is strange for a first meet but you come across as someone i'd be friends with
:?

LilyMarie said:

--

On my apartment wishlist, there's a photo frame that holds multiple photos. A seemingly very normal, nice guy asked if he could buy me the photo frame. I said yes.

06:39:19 AM heh...question then...do you like kids...? i'm a single dad of a gorgeous 18mth old girl and she's the trendiest little kid. would it be weird to ask for a photo of her to reside in the round...i know this is strange for a first meet but you come across as someone i'd be friends with

Oh sweet jesus!

Yes, I totally added this frame to my wishlist NOT because I have my own pictures to put in it, but because I would love a photo of YOUR baby to be just chillin' in my apartment.

Wow.

ComicOzzie said:
Not from MFC, but posted on Twitter. :?

I'm sure you hear this everyday, but I'd love to dress all in black and wriggle around your floor whilst you pour salt on me and call me a nasty slug man, and possible beat me with a shoe xx

hahaa, I'm the best.

Though the fact I didn't reread before posting and fix possible to possibly* is annoying

I'm disappointed there aren't more quotes from me on here, this is only the second one I've seen. :(

KayleePond said:
LilyMarie said:

--

Oh sweet jesus!

Yes, I totally added this frame to my wishlist NOT because I have my own pictures to put in it, but because I would love a photo of YOUR baby to be just chillin' in my apartment.

Wow.

Seeing as you've both conversed with me on the internet on multiple occassions I'm sending you some pictures of my great great grammy and my aunt Gertrude for you to frame. I think these photos would look great in your dining rooms but I guess if you wanted to hang them up in the hallway or have them in the kitchen or something, you could do that too.

mynameisbob84 said:
Also, I'm probably being a pedantic fuck here, but how in the fuck can an 18 month old baby be "trendy"??

"Oh, yes, she's always flipping through fashion magazines and reading up on the latest fashion trends"

I guess he makes sure to always buy her the trendiest baby fashion...? :? I don't get it either...

This is the rest of the conversation btw.

06:40:36 AM LilyMarie: I would not want a photo of your daughter in my photo frame, no o_O
06:50:19 AM member: heh...worth a shot...she is likely to spend a lot of time in germany during her life...heh. my best friends live in berlin and hamburg. i'd be there now but illness keeps me inaustralia...
06:51:13 AM member: i'd love you to see a photo of her and I some time....so stupidly proud of her...
06:51:32 AM LilyMarie: But I definitely won't put a random child's picture in my apartment. i'm sure you understand
06:53:34 AM member: heh of course. silly request. especially when i hate the idea of coming across as weird....too late heh. okies, i'd better get off here.

"too late heh"
...yes :?

MFCGod said:
ComicOzzie said:
Not from MFC, but posted on Twitter. :?

I'm sure you hear this everyday, but I'd love to dress all in black and wriggle around your floor whilst you pour salt on me and call me a nasty slug man, and possible beat me with a shoe xx

hahaa, I'm the best.

Though the fact I didn't reread before posting and fix possible to possibly* is annoying

I'm disappointed there aren't more quotes from me on here, this is only the second one I've seen. :(
Monkey Magic plotline reference ftw! :monkey:

LilyMarie said:

--

"...and also a picture of me and my ex-wife with her face cut out of the picture so you could maybe put yours in there. You know...if you want to. I already taught my daughter to call you mom, btw. Not to be creepy or anything but because you seem nice."

LilyMarie said:

--

THAT GUY BIGPADDY MESSAGED ME TOO! same sentence. over and over again.
until i blocked pm's :)

Reactions: LilyMarie
On a whim, I decided to visit 4chan for the first time in about a thousand years, and this is the first thing I see. Not so much a "things members say," but still a wtf.

ADDENDUM:

Apparently, there are multiple threads going at the moment, and /b/ has taken a liking to her. Congratulations?

Attachments

• aellachan.png
    aellachan.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 266
  • aellachan2.png
    aellachan2.png
    130 KB · Views: 263
zippypinhead said:
On a whim, I decided to visit 4chan for the first time in about a thousand years, and this is the first thing I see. Not so much a "things members say," but still a wtf.

ADDENDUM:

Apparently, there are multiple threads going at the moment, and /b/ has taken a liking to her. Congratulations?
:lol: 'the' hitachi vid, apparently he's confident the one he's talking about is famous enough that 'someone' will have it heh?

mynameisbob84 said:
Also, I'm probably being a pedantic fuck here, but how in the fuck can an 18 month old baby be "trendy"??

"Oh, yes, she's always flipping through fashion magazines and reading up on the latest fashion trends"

Nope! I was thinking it too. Who the fuck calls their infant "trendy"? What does that even mean!!? It's not like she dresses herself. So bizarre.

09:17:02 AM jtjetgg333: love
09:17:03 AM jtjetgg333: u
09:17:04 AM jtjetgg333: wow
09:17:05 AM jtjetgg333: nice
09:17:08 AM jtjetgg333: wish
09:17:09 AM jtjetgg333: u
09:17:11 AM jtjetgg333: u
09:17:13 AM jtjetgg333: can
09:17:14 AM jtjetgg333: see
09:17:15 AM jtjetgg333: me
09:17:16 AM jtjetgg333: u
09:17:18 AM jtjetgg333: love
09:17:18 AM jtjetgg333: would
09:17:19 AM jtjetgg333: me
09:17:20 AM jtjetgg333: bb
09:17:22 AM jtjetgg333: i
09:17:25 AM jtjetgg333: think
09:17:28 AM jtjetgg333: we

She banned him before he could finish. :clap:

4BGtvfE.jpg

Jupiter551 said:

I've always wondered...when a model says she needs "32 different tips"...what if she gets 32 more tips, but they're all 1-token tips (I know it's unlikely since most tippers give 10 tokens or more)? Will that suffice?

yummybrownfox said:
I've always wondered...when a model says she needs "32 different tips"...what if she gets 32 more tips, but they're all 1-token tips (I know it's unlikely since most tippers give 10 tokens or more)? Will that suffice?
Actually someone asked that, and tried to tip 1 token - it turned out her minimum was set to 25.

siralexnyc: daddy's gonna search inside your pussy deep for signs of other men

It got worse, and I was an unwitting accomplice :/ she was calling out 'Oh daddy!" etc
th3v1k1ng: and all the daddys are extra extra hard for nawty mina...lol
Jupiter551: wait, there;s more than one daddy?
JDeep_89: [:imdead]
Jupiter551: DNA test time
Wrong answer. She responded by moaning that she needed DNA so she could check who her REAL daddy is, that only her REAL daddy is allowed in :woops:

zippypinhead said:

ADDENDUM:

omfg

ComicOzzie said:
hornyguy1165: you know your making over 300 guys stroke their cocks right??

Call me weird, but thinking about men jerking off is the last thing on my mind when I see a pretty model. :twocents-02cents:

Attachments

• manycocks.jpg
    manycocks.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 100
JerryBoBerry said:
ComicOzzie said:

Call me weird, but thinking about men jerking off is the last thing on my mind when I see a pretty model. :twocents-02cents:

What the heck does Over-Attached-Girlfriend have to do with that phrase? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ScarletVixen said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ComicOzzie said:

What the heck does Over-Attached-Girlfriend have to do with that phrase? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed! Someone doesn't Know Their Meme!

http://knowyourmeme.com/

ScarletVixen said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ComicOzzie said:

The internet is full of wonders. Google search has no bounds it seems. :lol: