AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In a Streamate model's room:

"If I seem (he meant seen) you in public I'd secretly jerk off to you...right when I m about to cum I'd run over to you and cum on that pretty face."

Yeah, and then have the cops called on you.....

yummybrownfox said:
In a Streamate model's room:

"If I seem (he meant seen) you in public I'd secretly jerk off to you...right when I m about to cum I'd run over to you and cum on that pretty face."

Yeah, and then have the cops called on you.....
Guys like that... I think their line between fantasy and reality is weak...maybe because their fantasies are so unbelievably bizarre to begin with. lol

PlayboyMegan said:
middle_east: u r hot.. u ugly.. u r the only girl I want to fuck.. u r gross... dirty stinky whore. But i love u. U r my dream girl.. U good bitch. U have time for pvt?

I ignored this douchenozzle the first time I ran across him.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
This was the first thing this guy said upon meeting the model for the first time :-D

See what I do, is i cut off one end of hose so u lube it up and insert into assipoo. then other end to sink, so u can control water temp & pressure > it awesome
so u got a garden hose to flush all that gross green bile and hardened stool from your poopy hole bbaby ??
yes. the technical term is colonic
but it helps greatly with increased energy and healthier skin
I do it about 3-4 times a week. never had a problem

Brad said:
yummybrownfox said:
LilyMarie said:
Maybe he was talking about the morning-after pill? (Do you get that pill at Planned Parenthood in the US? We get it only at the OBGYN here.)

I think you can get the Plan B pill at the pharmacy for about $50 without a prescription. I just read somewhere that if you're under 18, you need a prescription for it.

Under 16 currently requires a script but some progress is being made there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/06/healt ... d=all&_r=0

From this article.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/0 ... -cure-all/

From an AP story this week (sorry if this has already been inserted somewhere):

The Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday had lowered the age at which people can buy the Plan B One-Step morning-after pill without a prescription to 15 — younger than the current limit of 17. The FDA decided that the pill could be sold on drugstore shelves near condoms, instead of locked behind pharmacy counters.

ComicOzzie said:
Topic: =) 319 tkns FINGERING..Tip 99 Tkns for REQUEST..TIP 500 TKNS for 3 VIDEOS..plz Check My Profile
Chad886: only 319 more to go to see her fingering herself

Thank you Chad the non-tipper for summarizing her very complicated topic for me. :handgestures-salute:

Why is that it's almost always non-tippers that talk about tokens and money? Even if they don't realize it's kind of tasteless, you'd think they'd want to avoid calling attention to the very thing they're not contributing. If someone busts out a nice tip, they'll say "Wow, that's $X" as if it was a shooting star or some other rare cosmic event rather than something a regular guy can do. They also usually get X wrong. :lol:

Similarly, the guys who ask prices/try to negotiate things in public always seem to be the guys in the 0/20 blue standard font. Most of the time, the model seems to respond that they don't have any tokens and never bought as many as they're offering, so why are they asking?

HarmlessSquirrel said:
ComicOzzie said:
Topic: =) 319 tkns FINGERING..Tip 99 Tkns for REQUEST..TIP 500 TKNS for 3 VIDEOS..plz Check My Profile

Thank you Chad the non-tipper for summarizing her very complicated topic for me. :handgestures-salute:

Why is that it's almost always non-tippers that talk about tokens and money? Even if they don't realize it's kind of tasteless, you'd think they'd want to avoid calling attention to the very thing they're not contributing. If someone busts out a nice tip, they'll say "Wow, that's $X" as if it was a shooting star or some other rare cosmic event rather than something a regular guy can do. They also usually get X wrong. :lol:

Similarly, the guys who ask prices/try to negotiate things in public always seem to be the guys in the 0/20 blue standard font. Most of the time, the model seems to respond that they don't have any tokens and never bought as many as they're offering, so why are they asking?

Yeah, a saw a guy in a model's room asking all sorts of questions about her videos. She eventually replied that he had 0 tokens and 20 RP even though he has been a member since 2009 and to please stop wasting her time.

ComicOzzie said:
stroker12346: u r so sexy and hard need to take out my penis
stroker12346: sexy beautiful model, can i worship and stroke it in your honor?

Stroker seems to have a wanking obsession. :think:

Public Service Announcement:

Guys in a camgirl's room - the model may or may not like hearing about your junk and what you'd like to do to her (I'm thinking more don't like it than do, but whatever), but this much is certain: just about every other guy in the room is repulsed and wishes an anvil would fall on your head. :angry4:

Other women in a camgirl's room - Again the model's preferences may vary as to hearing what you're doing with yourself and would like to do to her. In this case, the guys in the room may not be repulsed at all, but you should be aware of the probability that many of the guys will then be incorporating you into their fantasies, whether you're into men or not. :shifty:

emptiedglass said:
ComicOzzie said:
150 hammer in? :shock:

I know! So much craziness in that room!
Crazy thing is, I saw her back on again this afternoon, awake, and the topic was the same.

Well, at least we can take joy in the knowledge that people were not, in fact, watching a corpse cam.

Reactions: emptiedglass
ComicOzzie said:
youngcub19: hii byb you likeoyung sexii cock
youngcub19: wanna seemee i have my webcam on for you bby

Another keeper. :woops:

I'm always so tempted to reply with 'No, she wants to see young, sexy, and correct spelling.'

HarmlessSquirrel said:
ComicOzzie said:

Wait a second. You mean color and font are revealing things about me? Had no idea. Learning something every day around this place!

Reactions: emptiedglass
pg240 said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
ComicOzzie said:

Wait a second. You mean color and font are revealing things about me? Had no idea. Learning something every day around this place!

I know models who pretty much ignore anything written in noob blue, realizing that 99% of the time it is going to be pure gibberish.

Just a few seconds ago in my chat room...

Studmister00: how many tokens for an anal show?
Studmister00: that sounds sexy. I like my anal a little dirty with poo
zeus3636: lol
Studmister00: the naughtiness turns me on. you wouldn't do that for any amount of tokens?
zeus3636: lol, awesome reaction

Poker_Babe said:
Just a few seconds ago in my chat room...

Studmister00: how many tokens for an anal show?
Studmister00: that sounds sexy. I like my anal a little dirty with poo
zeus3636: lol
Studmister00: the naughtiness turns me on. you wouldn't do that for any amount of tokens?
zeus3636: lol, awesome reaction
Ha! Two words that should never be in the same paragraph...let alone sentence... Poo and "naughty."

I have a regular on SM who will take me into private or exclusive about once or twice a week. I always do the same thing with him. He wants me to zoom in on my asshole while he masturbates. Easiest cash ever. He turns on the cam and always says this about 20 times in a session.

"Oh yeah, I'm fucking you right where you shit, baby."

Then logs off when he cums.

GobIin: Id love to dress all in pink and wriggle around your floor whilst you hold a magnifying glass over me and try and burn me calling me a dirty worm
GobIin: when that doesn't work, you could beat me with a shoe
GobIin: did you see any giant worm men in italy
GobIin: and did you beat them with a shoe please

NewTopic: i bet u get out of the shower to take a piss
NewTopic: maybe even out the bath for a poo
NewTopic: i would love to watch u poop

ComicOzzie said:
I know models who pretty much ignore anything written in noob blue, realizing that 99% of the time it is going to be pure gibberish.

99% of the time what is posted will be gibberish, no matter what colour or font it's in. I think a model should just go by the content of what is said. Noob premiums are always blue, but some *very* generous folks choose to stay blue to reduce their chances of getting random begging PMs. Also, some members don't pay much attention to customization options, and just never bothered to change.