AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
09:26:16 PM : hi
09:26:22 PM : bra size??
09:26:55 PM SweetSaffron: 36J
09:27:06 PM SweetSaffron: But they're going down to a DD in June
09:27:16 PM : why?
09:27:22 PM : want u ......
09:27:26 PM : mmmm
09:27:30 PM : so soft
09:27:38 PM : saggy fallin tits....

....WHY do guys think telling a girl her tits are "saggy" is a compliment?

SweetSaffron said:
WHY do guys think telling a girl her tits are "saggy" is a compliment?

I've had 1 or 2 guys go "Mmmm" about my "saggy tits." :roll:

Oh, yes...what every woman wants to hear.....

"Mmmm...bring that fine ass over here, gul...with all that cellulite you got...DAMN, you fine as hell!"
"Mmmm...that big ass gap in your teeth is sexy as FUCK, baby gul!"
"DAMN, ma...your jacked-up teeth is kinda sexy doe..."

SweetSaffron said:
09:26:16 PM : hi
09:26:22 PM : bra size??
09:26:55 PM SweetSaffron: 36J
09:27:06 PM SweetSaffron: But they're going down to a DD in June
09:27:16 PM : why?
09:27:22 PM : want u ......
09:27:26 PM : mmmm
09:27:30 PM : so soft
09:27:38 PM : saggy fallin tits....

....WHY do guys think telling a girl her tits are "saggy" is a compliment?

Guys in general know damned well that's not a compliment. Creepy morons perhaps do not. Perhaps they have a fetish. That may be all right, but it's best to find out if someone's comfortable with your fetish before springing it on them.

In EvePhoenix' room just now.

diamondo: i don't know where you live, but i really want to know, so i can move in across the street
diamondo: anywhere up for rent across the street?

Yeah.
Not creepy in any way.

I also know that he's German, and about a week ago, in Eve's room, he told me to unblock Germany so that he can watch us when we're camming together next month.

Sure thing, man! I'll unblock my country (where 5.2% of all MFC visitors are coming from) just so you can see us!
It's not dangerous at all. And it's not like you're one of those psychos who sounds like he might actually try and track me down! Oh, wait...

PlayboyMegan said:
ybyainc: In winter you deny your spring, yet spring residing within you, smiles in her drowsiness and is not offended.
ybyainc: Are you experienced? Have you ever BEEN exprerienced ?
ybyainc: reerrrreeeerrreerrrrrr ( thats Jimi Hendrix playing guitar )

OMG!! A member quoting Gibran's The Prophet AND Hendrix!!!! I love him. Send him to me :)

LilyMarie said:

diamondo: i don't know where you live, but i really want to know, so i can move in across the street

Yeah.
Not creepy in any way.

I also know that he's German, and about a week ago, in Eve's room, he told me to unblock Germany so that he can watch us when we're camming together next month.

Sure thing, man! I'll unblock my country (where 5.2% of all MFC visitors are coming from) just so you can see us!
It's not dangerous at all. And it's not like you're one of those psychos who sounds like he might actually try and track me down! Oh, wait...

Ahahahahahaha, I know him and I'm not surprised at all by this behavior. Kid's on his last warning with me. :lol:

08:19:05 AM persianstud4u: you like saffron? my country makes the best quality saffron....and its super cheap here but super expensive in the sa
08:19:11 AM persianstud4u: in the us

....WTF does that have to do with camming? I get you probably don't know why I decided on Saffron as a cam name, but...... I'm confused by this big time.

SweetSaffron said:
08:19:05 AM persianstud4u: you like saffron? my country makes the best quality saffron....and its super cheap here but super expensive in the sa

....WTF does that have to do with camming? I get you probably don't know why I decided on Saffron as a cam name, but...... I'm confused by this big time.
Nothing. lol And what he's saying is not even really true. Saffron in Iran is about half the cost in India, it's true, but it's still about $1700 a kilo. "super cheap?" lol

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Nordling said:
SweetSaffron said:

Nothing. lol And what he's saying is not even really true. Saffron in Iran is about half the cost in India, it's true, but it's still about $1700 a kilo. "super cheap?" lol
Yeah, I would NOT call that cheap! Not that I'm an expert, but that's pretty pricey!

Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
LailaBaise said:
yummybrownfox said:
"You're bonny." :roll:
Why is that wtf? :?

Because I thought he was calling me 'boney'...lol. This was before you guys explained that it means 'pretty'.
I'm still not convinced he was some archaic Scot calling you pretty. As I recall it was a random post and he said something like "bonny" all isolated; I don't think he even said "you're bonny" And the old word is "bonnie." The Scots I know who are younger than 90 don't even talk like that any more. lol
Have you been to a Renaissance Faire? We love digging up archaic lingo!

Reactions: Nordling
SweetSaffron said:
Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
LailaBaise said:
yummybrownfox said:
"You're bonny." :roll:
Why is that wtf? :?

Because I thought he was calling me 'boney'...lol. This was before you guys explained that it means 'pretty'.
I'm still not convinced he was some archaic Scot calling you pretty. As I recall it was a random post and he said something like "bonny" all isolated; I don't think he even said "you're bonny" And the old word is "bonnie." The Scots I know who are younger than 90 don't even talk like that any more. lol
Have you been to a Renaissance Faire? We love digging up archaic lingo!
Yes! I love those. I like to go and watch; I've never gone for the costumes and weapons and stuff...but several friends are obsessive about it. One fellow turned his garage into a "Renaissance Workshop" where he makes armor and swords and stuff. lol

Seriously, though, the guy who came in and said, "bonny" we have no idea if he was Scottish or even British...or a RenFaire participant. lol I figure it's 50:50 at best that he was saying the Gaelic "bonnie" rather than simply calling her "boney."

Reactions: LadyLuna
PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
JC711: ur so hot, id def hold ur hand at planned parenthood the next morning
He must have some magical sperm! Last time I checked it takes a little over a week just to find out you're pregnant.
That's what I thought at first, but maybe he was talking about the morning-after pill? (Do you get that pill at Planned Parenthood in the US? We get it only at the OBGYN here.)

LilyMarie said:
PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
He must have some magical sperm! Last time I checked it takes a little over a week just to find out you're pregnant.
That's what I thought at first, but maybe he was talking about the morning-after pill? (Do you get that pill at Planned Parenthood in the US? We get it only at the OBGYN here.)
Hmmm not sure. I'm pretty sure you can get it at PP here. But does anyone really need a hand holding session to take a pill that only prevents pregnancy?? LOL

PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
PlayboyMegan said:
LilyMarie said:
Hmmm not sure. I'm pretty sure you can get it at PP here. But does anyone really need a hand holding session to take a pill that only prevents pregnancy?? LOL
Later, maybe. I heard you can get some pretty nasty side effects from the pill. :|

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
LilyMarie said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Later, maybe. I heard you can get some pretty nasty side effects from the pill. :|
Yeah, there can be. One model I know who took it and talked about the side effects pretty much got all of them listed here. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/morning-after-pill/MY01190/DSECTION=risks

Nausea or vomiting
Dizziness
Fatigue
Headache
Breast tenderness
Bleeding between periods or heavier menstrual bleeding
Lower abdominal pain or cramps
Diarrhea

LilyMarie said:
Maybe he was talking about the morning-after pill? (Do you get that pill at Planned Parenthood in the US? We get it only at the OBGYN here.)

I think you can get the Plan B pill at the pharmacy for about $50 without a prescription. I just read somewhere that if you're under 18, you need a prescription for it.

I've gotten the plan B pill at PP before, I think it cost like $35 or so in Colorado. Luckily, I didn't get any of the bad side effects.

Also, I think county health centers can give you Plan B, and they usually offer a sliding-scale payment system based on income. :D

Reactions: LadyLuna
yummybrownfox said:
LilyMarie said:
Maybe he was talking about the morning-after pill? (Do you get that pill at Planned Parenthood in the US? We get it only at the OBGYN here.)

I think you can get the Plan B pill at the pharmacy for about $50 without a prescription. I just read somewhere that if you're under 18, you need a prescription for it.

Under 16 currently requires a script but some progress is being made there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/06/healt ... d=all&_r=0

From this article.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/0 ... -cure-all/

I felt bad that I dozed off while someone was in my ImLive text chat. And then I read what he had been saying.....

ath250(p) : my wife is white
ath250(p) : she doesn't compare very well to black women
ath250(p) : would you agree with me about black women being sexier than white women?
ath250(p) : i don't think it is even close

:woops:

LilyMarie said:

Yeah.
Not creepy in any way.

The :realize emote comes in real handy in cases like this. :handgestures-salute:

For several minutes, I kept thinking he was trying to get her to REFER to him as "baby." lol It was late, I finally realized that most online guys aren't aware of comma usage. :)

BootyMan9991: mmmmmm
BootyMan9991: wish you were here with me lol
BootyMan9991: those tittys are so nice
BootyMan9991: you should call me baby
BootyMan9991: we should talk lol
BootyMan9991: call me
BootyMan9991: you should
BootyMan9991: no one would know
BootyMan9991: can i see that booty please
BootyMan9991: mmmmmmm
BootyMan9991: so are you gonna call me baby
BootyMan9991: nice when???
BootyMan9991: mmmmmmmmmm

Nordling said:
For several minutes, I kept thinking he was trying to get her to REFER to him as "baby." lol It was late, I finally realized that most online guys aren't aware of comma usage. :)

BootyMan9991: mmmmmm
BootyMan9991: wish you were here with me lol
BootyMan9991: those tittys are so nice
BootyMan9991: you should call me baby
BootyMan9991: we should talk lol
BootyMan9991: call me
BootyMan9991: you should
BootyMan9991: no one would know
BootyMan9991: can i see that booty please
BootyMan9991: mmmmmmm
BootyMan9991: so are you gonna call me baby
BootyMan9991: nice when???