AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ComicOzzie said:
pimpdaddy2k8: add my skype girls.. louisoneill1995..20yr old.. no ladds!!

Damn, I want to add your Skype too, pimpdaddy! :crybaby:

That awkward moment when you say you're 20 and forget that your username gives away the truth..

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

That awkward moment when you say you're 20 and forget that your username gives away the truth..

To be fair to the guy, he might just be dumb ;)

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Maybe 1995 is when he got his official pimping license.

LilyEvans said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Pimping license at 2 years old?

I honestly read it as he was looking for 20 year old ladies.

LadyLuna said:
LilyEvans said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

Pimping license at 2 years old?

Babies is pimps too, go and brush ya shoulders off...

how big is ur dick ugly

Cause I'm not blatantly female, with female written all over my profile or anything. This is on Streamate, too, so I'm in the female model's section and everything. Dude's got issues...

Reactions: Nordling
This morning, before I could mute the guests:

07:36:14 AM Guest: hi
07:36:23 AM Guest: sexy
07:36:40 AM Guest: ur 23
07:36:52 AM Guest: with tits that big

What is so unusual about my breast size at my age? I've seen plenty of women my age or younger who have similar and even larger breasts. I'm not so young that big boobs should be any shock.

Topic: charity for poor country of Ukraine 50 tokens
john_abra: WHERE ARE U ORGANS
LipsPoison: hello)
john_abra: DID U WEARING BRA
john_abra: N PANTIESSS

:lol: I thought the topic was a little WTF as well as the member's incoherent comments. Is she donating all her income to Ukraine? lol

SweetSaffron said:

What is so unusual about my breast size at my age? I've seen plenty of women my age or younger who have similar and even larger breasts. I'm not so young that big boobs should be any shock.

Didn't you know? Tits are like the rest of the body, they get bigger as you get older! I mean, the fact that I've had 36B for the past 8 years is really rare, y'know? :roll:

LadyLuna said:
SweetSaffron said:

Didn't you know? Tits are like the rest of the body, they get bigger as you get older! I mean, the fact that I've had 36B for the past 8 years is really rare, y'know? :roll:

In my case, that actually is true, I can't get them to stop growing (pretty sure it's some whacko hormone imbalance). However, most women's breasts stop growing in their late teens/early twenties, so they've already reached the size they're going to be naturally by my age, be it small, medium, or large. Silly boys.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
how big is ur dick ugly

Cause I'm not blatantly female, with female written all over my profile or anything. This is on Streamate, too, so I'm in the female model's section and everything. Dude's got issues...

He comes into my room too asking that.
I think he's trying to get a bad reaction for his entertainment.

My room just laughs and we talk about how huge my dick is. 23 inches bb! ;)

alexhot88: u do skype show hot and cold bb rockstar girl gorgeous

LilyMarie said:

Translation: Your shower shows are amazeballs. So hot in fact i have to ice my balls so i dont come to fast from them. I would like one on skype as i am a cheap ass and want more from you than here. Also you have an amazing singling voice. So much so you could be a rockstar.

At least thats what i get from it :lol:

Teagan_Chase said:
LilyMarie said:

Translation: Your shower shows are amazeballs. So hot in fact i have to ice my balls so i dont come to fast from them. I would like one on skype as i am a cheap ass and want more from you than here. Also you have an amazing singling voice. So much so you could be a rockstar.

wow...have you considered a job as a UN translator? :lol:
you are a great voice for world piece.....er peace

that's not meant as an insult....poking fun maybe....but i really did like your interpretation

bob said:
Teagan_Chase said:
LilyMarie said:

wow...have you considered a job as a UN translator? :lol:
you are a great voice for world piece.....er peace

that's not meant as an insult....poking fun maybe....but i really did like your interpretation

Lol thanks Bob. No insult taken i assure you. :)

I swear, the next time some guy PM's me with "I have a ____ Inch cock", I'm going to tell him, "Flip the ruler over, darlin. You're mistaking centimeters for inches again."

R thos yer tits???

hmmmmmmNOPE! I borrowed them from my neighbor! :shhh:

JoleneBrody said:
R thos yer tits???

I need to borrow your neighbor then!

I'd offer to trade you for mine, but they like to steal mail and aren't nice people. :( If you have an extra neighbor who loans out boobies for a night, let me know because I wouldn't mind some cleavage now and then. :thumbleft:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
JoleneBrody said:
R thos yer tits???

I need to borrow your neighbor then!

I'd offer to trade you for mine, but they like to steal mail and aren't nice people. :( If you have an extra neighbor who loans out boobies for a night, let me know because I wouldn't mind some cleavage now and then. :thumbleft:
My boobs will be available tomorrow from 11-4, they are only a middling B but could probably add some good cleavage boost.

SweetSaffron said:
I swear, the next time some guy PM's me with "I have a ____ Inch cock", I'm going to tell him, "Flip the ruler over, darlin. You're mistaking centimeters for inches again."

Advice for guys.. penis size can be a lot more impressive if expressed in millimeters.
Compare 'hey bb, I have a 5 inch weewee!' with 'hey bb, my weewee is well over 120 mm!'
...and you don't even need to lie! ;)

hotsquash: so you going to milk the oyster baby or what?

We had fun with some (STH) small troll humiliation involving this guy. :-D