AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm sitting in an airport on my phone so I'm not even going to risk quoting! Lol!
There is a world of difference between calling myself an interwebz slut or whore face and someone else, especially that I don't know or have any level of respect built, referring to me as a slut or whore. Fact is I'm neither, but by owning the words and making them fun I take a nasty stigma of my job and flip it around.
I'm not offended or hurt BECAUSE I use it this way but you can sure believe I would ban them silently for being a disrespectful little shit with no manners.

Probably my favorite so far has been a repeat jerk who I ended up banning. I forget the name, but the person would PM claiming to be a model and telling me that I'd make a lot more if I would just chill out topless like she does. Then tip me 20 tokens to take off my top and bra. Sorry, it takes more than $1 to get that much clothing off in one go.

I have no idea if this really was a female, or some guy pretending to be a female...today on SM someone said "You got my pussy so wet." And then she said "Let me see those tits." :roll: I guess some females (or guys pretending to be females) think they're gonna get a free flash just because we're both females. Ain't gonna happen, my friend.....

The_Brown_Fox said:
I have no idea if this really was a female, or some guy pretending to be a female...today on SM someone said "You got my pussy so wet." And then she said "Let me see those tits." :roll: I guess some females (or guys pretending to be females) think they're gonna get a free flash just because we're both females. Ain't gonna happen, my friend.....
lol "Y u disrespect my sisterhood bb?"

Reactions: Jupiter551
A model was about to drink her wine, and a member offered her 500 tokens to dump her glass and entire bottle in the toilet lmao!!

Reactions: theguitarrist
last night.......

member:i have
member:belt of truth
member:wanna play
member:shall I be totally honest ?
member:?
member:not cool
member:Im sad
member:these girls I love are so far from what is right !
member:so Im still reaching to help them away from danger
member:you hold 10
member:4

which was when this fella added the cloak of invisibility to his wardrobe :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Kunra9 said:
A model was about to drink her wine, and a member offered her 500 tokens to dump her glass and entire bottle in the toilet lmao!!
lol that's kinda fucked up...like saying 'money can buy anything, even your decision to buy and consume something for your own enjoyment.'

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
:think:
Posted by zunee: January 08, 2013
WOW QUERICA AMOR CALOR SWEETSXXY U3 PRETTYX GRLLS HOTFUNBBS AMAZINXX LOVSXU BLESSXU XXX2013
Posted by zunee: December 18, 2012
WOW U3 SXXY LOVLY HOTFUNBBS AMAZINXX KOOLSX U3 LOVSX U3 QUERICA TEAMO XXX
Posted by zunee: December 13, 2012
WOW U3 SWEETSXXY HOTFUNBBS AMAZINX XLOVLY KOOLX LOVSX U3[WELLCUMMFC]XXX

Reactions: KayleePond
Jupiter551 said:
lol that's kinda fucked up...like saying 'money can buy anything, even your decision to buy and consume something for your own enjoyment.'

"Hey, bb. If I tip you x tokens, will you stop drinking that soda and pour it all over your face?"

I could maybe understand it if she was planning a game of Truth or Dare, but damn.....can't you just tip to have her do something she ENJOYS? Like stripping naked to "Bad to the Bone?" LOL.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

"Hey, bb. If I tip you x tokens, will you stop drinking that soda and pour it all over your face?"

I could maybe understand it if she was planning a game of Truth or Dare, but damn.....can't you just tip to have her do something she ENJOYS? Like stripping naked to "Bad to the Bone?" LOL.
I agree, to me something like the above is blurring the line between mutually enjoyed entertainment and trying to 'force' a girl to do something for money just to prove everything has a price.

Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

I agree, to me something like the above is blurring the line between mutually enjoyed entertainment and trying to 'force' a girl to do something for money just to prove everything has a price.

I don't disagree with you, but on the other hand, it's not a particularly demeaning act he's asking for. If it's inexpensive wine, and she's not that excited about drinking it now, she could take the deal and buy a few bottles the next day with the money. On the other hand, if she's really in the mood for it now, that's not enough money to skip something she's enjoying. If someone offered me $25 to throw out an $8 six-pack, I'd do it unless I was really in the mood to drink it now (and sometimes I am). Sure, he's having his little power trip, but that wouldn't bother me that much if I felt I was being adequately compensated. Now if he asked me to do something I was uncomfortable with, I'd either say no or demand a much higher price, depending on how objectionable I found it (hurt someone - won't do it for any price; run around outside naked - might do it for a whole lot of money).

Reactions: LadyLuna
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Now if he asked me to do something I was uncomfortable with, I'd either say no or demand a much higher price, depending on how objectionable I found it (hurt someone - won't do it for any price; run around outside naked - might do it for a whole lot of money).
Yes well, I guess I'm a little hypocritical since I did once see an MMF trio on MFC once shortly before their account was banned, and when they asked the room what they should do for tokens I asked how much for the two girls to repeatedly kick the guy in the nuts heh. I got banned.

effie_love said:
spankamber said:
How many tokens for you to shave off your eyebrows?

whaaa?!?! lol i was mid drink when i read this -shakes head- strrrange!

Yeah never be drinking anything while reading from this section

effie_love said:
spankamber said:
How many tokens for you to shave off your eyebrows?

whaaa?!?! lol i was mid drink when i read this -shakes head- strrrange!
Yet another example of the 'do something stupid for money' fetish guys

curvyredhead said:
FrankieChemical said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
UncleThursday said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Nerdgasm girl! Or Diana Blake depending on where you're watching her. She's fun sized and has REALLY big boobies, though I'm not sure the size specifics. I would give her boobie hugs all day long, provided I got air breaks to breathe every few minutes or so.

I was just about to edit in Nerdgasm. She's in my promo, and she's under 5'... not sure if she's D or high C, but yeah, they look huge on her. ;)

Um... I have been up close and personal with those boobies many times.
They are currently around an F-G cup. They make up 1/3 of her body weight.
No really. they do. She measured.

She's 4"8 or 9, and weighs around 90lbs.

This makes me appreciate math.

hmmmmmmm

Sounds like the type of gal that needs to be captured, studied and cloned......

I volunteer to do the studying!
In prvt...

O Oh, I don't need to be cloned. I have a twin sister. She's 4'8" with a 32K. My grandmother is 5' with a 34J. I'm the small breasted one with my mere 30GG (30H or so in US sizes)

Found these pics in a gallery of a member today apparently he's starting his own thread of Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?" :p

Attachments

• 310-326-244-669-4006593.jpg
    310-326-244-669-4006593.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 183
One more...

Attachments

• 996-959-313-250-4249754.jpg
    996-959-313-250-4249754.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 179
Clearly not a member, nor will ever be, but still a WTF moment on Twitter.

Attachments

• hogs.jpg
    hogs.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 113
AmberCutie said:
Clearly not a member, nor will ever be, but still a WTF moment on Twitter.

What a hogs guy. He sounds so hogs. I wish I was as hogs as him. I'm gonna go hogs my hogs. Hogs you all.

(I don't know what hogs means but I'm confident I've used it in the right context at least once during that sentence)