AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
in lounge1k
hellmaster69: JoleneBrody hot slut

Hot for sure, not so sure about the slut part lol.

Now I know you are one of those members who never read profiles. JJ is proud of what she does, and I think she is right to be so.

yKeII.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
in lounge1k

Now I know you are one of those members who never read profiles. JJ is proud of what she does, and I think she is right to be so.

yKeII.jpg

Right, but I think there's a world of difference between a cam girl being proud of what she does and flippantly referring to herself as a slut, and some misogynist prick she doesn't even know calling her the same thing :twocents-02cents:

Just like there's a difference between guys who come in calling me a slut, and guys who ask "is it okay if I call you slut?" first :) The first guy will probably be banned when it escalates to whore, cunt, or bitch, while the second guy will be warned that I'm cool with slut, but most other shaming words are not okay.

LadyLuna said:
Just like there's a difference between guys who come in calling me a slut, and guys who ask "is it okay if I call you slut?" first :) The first guy will probably be banned when it escalates to whore, cunt, or bitch, while the second guy will be warned that I'm cool with slut, but most other shaming words are not okay.

I know there are things that JJ does not like being said in her chat, because I have gotten the look before. She never told me to stop it, but I think it was implied she disapproved of it. I have never called her slut so I am not sure what her views on being called that by lounge dwellers might be. I am curious now, but I would feel guilty about bothering her about it. Maybe she will visit the thread and let us know.

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
in lounge1k

yKeII.jpg
whatever, calling herself an "interwebz slut" isn't the same as "slut" from some dude. Same difference as "camwhore" and "whore".

mynameisbob84 said:
trust me there is nothing out there better then a fat big cock

Nothing wrong with that being your preference, but during a cam girl's cum show seems like a strange place to state such a thing :?
lol I saw an emote that shoots down guys who post penis emotes but I can't remember what it was :( was pretty good though lol

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Nothing wrong with that being your preference, but during a cam girl's cum show seems like a strange place to state such a thing :?
lol I saw an emote that shoots down guys who post penis emotes but I can't remember what it was :( was pretty good though lol

Both :usogay and :thislover work well for me. :handgestures-salute:

ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Both :usogay and :thislover work well for me. :handgestures-salute:
yeah I think it was usogay lol

Reactions: ComicOzzie
NoelleBright said:
lordclarkson: nice tits, bb
lordclarkson: pity they're fake
lordclarkson: bye bye then! only like REAL tits

I'm sorry, what? So you like the way her tits look, but won't stick around because she didn't grow them herself? :think:

I love how some guys think they know everything about tits, and think they can actually tell the difference between real and fake tits. I'm small and wear a 34B bra, but I get some guys telling me "No way! Those look like they're at least D cups!" LMFAO. Either they don't know what they're talking about, or they're just trying really hard to kiss my ass...lol.

The_Brown_Fox said:
NoelleBright said:

I'm sorry, what? So you like the way her tits look, but won't stick around because she didn't grow them herself? :think:

I love how some guys think they know everything about tits, and think they can actually tell the difference between real and fake tits. I'm small and wear a 34B bra, but I get some guys telling me "No way! Those look like they're at least D cups!" LMFAO. Either they don't know what they're talking about, or they're just trying really hard to kiss my ass...lol.

ZoeMadison used to get the same thing (haven't seen her in a while). She's like a 34 B (maybe 32 B), but guys are always like "no way! those are D's!" She's 5' tall, so obviously B's are going to look bigger on her. Hell, regular tea cups look like giant tea cups in her hands. :lol:

If guys want to know what D's look like on a 5' girl, they should go see KansasKelly. THEN they'll know how big D's look when you're fun sized. ;) I'm sure there's other fun sized models with high C's or D's, but Kelly was the first that popped in my mind.

Reactions: LadyLuna
UncleThursday said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
NoelleBright said:

ZoeMadison used to get the same thing (haven't seen her in a while). She's like a 34 B (maybe 32 B), but guys are always like "no way! those are D's!" She's 5' tall, so obviously B's are going to look bigger on her. Hell, regular tea cups look like giant tea cups in her hands. :lol:

If guys want to know what D's look like on a 5' girl, they should go see KansasKelly. THEN they'll know how big D's look when you're fun sized. ;) I'm sure there's other fun sized models with high C's or D's, but Kelly was the first that popped in my mind.
Nerdgasm girl! Or Diana Blake depending on where you're watching her. She's fun sized and has REALLY big boobies, though I'm not sure the size specifics. I would give her boobie hugs all day long, provided I got air breaks to breathe every few minutes or so.

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Nerdgasm girl! Or Diana Blake depending on where you're watching her. She's fun sized and has REALLY big boobies, though I'm not sure the size specifics. I would give her boobie hugs all day long, provided I got air breaks to breathe every few minutes or so.

I was just about to edit in Nerdgasm. She's in my promo, and she's under 5'... not sure if she's D or high C, but yeah, they look huge on her. ;)

Reactions: Rose
UncleThursday said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

I was just about to edit in Nerdgasm. She's in my promo, and she's under 5'... not sure if she's D or high C, but yeah, they look huge on her. ;)

Um... I have been up close and personal with those boobies many times.
They are currently around an F-G cup. They make up 1/3 of her body weight.
No really. they do. She measured.

She's 4"8 or 9, and weighs around 90lbs.

When I was new, I would constantly get some guest saying "I would eat an aborted fetus out of that snatch any day". I got in the habit of instantly muting guests really quick, because.....EW!

rc5689: It was like Vietnam. with tits and dildo action... and awesome...

describing group...not sure if I'm supposed to be flattered :?

Reactions: Nordling
Tigresslily said:
rc5689: It was like Vietnam. with tits and dildo action... and awesome...

describing group...not sure if I'm supposed to be flattered :?

Hmmm... no reference to the exfoliant Agent Orange? There was definitely more bush in the Vietnam war

Miss_Lollipop said:
UncleThursday said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

This makes me appreciate math.

hello I'm new here ^^

my topic was english, german, japanese ok
so i had a lot of japanese people in my room.
a few chinese people came too. one chinese guy said chinese will kill all japanese :shock:
so i banned him

I've had someone ask me to fart into the cam, but I declined.

"Will you touch your nose, bb?"
"Why"
"Because it's my fetish"
"OK, tip and I will."
"Why do I have to tip, it's not even sexual!"
"Because my job is to arouse people. If I'm going to do something that arouses you, you need to tip first."
"But that's stupid! It's not any sexy parts!"
....Then WTF did he ask me?

I've also had the same go-around with someone wanting to see my armpit. Ugh.

FrankieChemical said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
UncleThursday said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

This makes me appreciate math.

hmmmmmmm

Sounds like the type of gal that needs to be captured, studied and cloned......

I volunteer to do the studying!
In prvt...