AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
TheFluffsta said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I most certainly do not :shock:

(when I posted that I did look at it and wonder whether folk would read it and assume it was me I was talking aboot... it really wasn't! :-D)
Ahhh!!!! :lol: The indignation! t'was only teasing yer are lad!

Pffffft... indignation... :shifty:

Jupiter551 said:
usted esta es muy rica mujer como me la mando el docotor. yo tengo 27 soy colombiano todo acuerpado. apenas fue uno para el otro

According to online translation this could mean:

"you this is very rich woman as I send her the docotor. I have 27 am Colombian everything acuerpado. just was one to the other"

"You this is very rich women like i command the docotor. i am 27 i am Colombian acuerpado everything, and it was only for one another"

"you this is a very rich woman as I her(it) get about the docotor. I have 27 I am Colombian every acuerpado. scarcely was one for other"

:think:

That is always a problem with online translators. He appears to be using quite a few euphemisms. While my Spanish is poor at best. I have some experience with Spanish on MFC. :lol:

He is essentially saying, she is a beautiful woman, he is a hefty or husky 27 year old Colombian and they were made for each other. The doctor part is what throws me off, not sure if he is saying he is a doctor or her beauty sent him to the doctors. It could be either since the context is MFC :lol:

Maybe someone with some real Spanish will help us out. :thumbleft:

My poor spanish skills tell me he wanted to say something like this: "You're a beautiful woman (exactly the one or just like the one) the doctor prescribed to me. I'm (a) 27 (years) colombian with a great body. We were made for each other (bb)."

MrRodry said:
My poor spanish skills tell me he wanted to say something like this: "You're a beautiful woman (exactly the one or just like the one) the doctor prescribed to me. I'm (a) 27 (years) colombian with a great body. We were made for each other (bb)."

I think you got it. :clap:

Reactions: MrRodry
After I posted non-nude sexy pics on Twitter today. I said nothing to this guy, then suddenly he seems to think I am asking him for money.

Attachments

• brainless tweeter.jpg
    brainless tweeter.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 147
Double post.

But why the heck lately have I had multiple people call me Amanda in my chat?

Reactions: LadyLuna
AmberCutie said:
Double post.

But why the heck lately have I had multiple people call me Amanda in my chat?

Maybe one person used it trying to guess your real name, and other people saw it. They may have thought that other guy knew something they did not, and started using it too.

Guy on Twitter: It would be my pleasure to have sex with you
Me: lmao thanks!
Him: You're Welcome Sweetheart

20t0zk1.jpg

This usually comes from guys who I have never spoken to before, have never tipped, never taken me private, and usually waste my time by chatting me up all night without ever sending a cent my way for my time. "Do you have any questions for me?"

I hate to be rude man... but ummm... no. I'm running a room, I'm trying to get people to take me private, I'm talking about gaming and my other hobbies, trying to concentrate on teasing just the right amount, and talking to 5 other members. I assume if there's something you want me to know you'll volunteer the information.

I don't know why this particular thing annoys me so much, when I'm getting to know one of the guys (usually in private, I just can't give anyone my full attention in public chat for more than a couple minutes) I'll ask them things as part of a natural conversation. I actually really do enjoy getting to know the guys I do shows with. There's just something about them assuming that I'm oh so curious about the person I've never talked to before that I'll make the conversation all about them (I use classic chat mind, so the rest of the room won't even see what they're saying and it really alienates the rest of the guys)

FrenchKitty said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
LilyMarie said:

Ooh, Cary Elwes! :drool:
Who is that because i'm going to google him and ask him to please please have sex with me.

Have you not seen The Princess Bride? Hugely recommended. It won't cure you of wanting to have sex with Cary Elwes though. Actually, he's so cool in that movie, I almost want to have sex with him, and I'm a straight male. :? I'm guessing that .gif is from Robin Hood: Men in Tights, by the way.

HarmlessSquirrel said:
FrenchKitty said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Ooh, Cary Elwes! :drool:
Who is that because i'm going to google him and ask him to please please have sex with me.

Have you not seen The Princess Bride? Hugely recommended. It won't cure you of wanting to have sex with Cary Elwes though. Actually, he's so cool in that movie, I almost want to have sex with him, and I'm a straight male. :? I'm guessing that .gif is from Robin Hood: Men in Tights, by the way.
WAIT.
Cary Elwes? Isn't that the doctor from the first Saw movie? O_O
I've been using this gif for about a year, not noticing who is in it?

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
HarmlessSquirrel said:
I have not seen either of these movies, which will be corrected TONIGHT , in bed, with a box of....chocolates.
eta: might rewatch the first saw just because too.My ovaries are turning blue now.

FrenchKitty said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
I have not seen either of these movies, which will be corrected TONIGHT , in bed, with a box of....chocolates.

Omg yes Princess Bride! I've had a bad day...I think I'll watch it now :-D

Reactions: FrenchKitty
FrenchKitty said:

Cary Elwes was in one of the Saw movies (I think the first one?). He also played alongside Matthew Broderick in the war movie called Glory (his character was Major Forbes). Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, and the Black guy whose name I can never remember are also in the movie Glory (Black guy that Denzel kept calling 'Snowflake', cuz he thought he "acted White.").

I think Cary Elwes was adorable in those movies, and I used to have a little crush on Matthew Broderick. :)

The_Brown_Fox said:
FrenchKitty said:

Cary Elwes was in one of the Saw movies (I think the first one?). He also played alongside Matthew Broderick in the war movie called Glory (his character was Major Forbes). Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, and the Black guy whose name I can never remember are also in the movie Glory (Black guy that Denzel kept calling 'Snowflake', cuz he thought he "acted White.").

I think Cary Elwes was adorable in those movies, and I used to have a little crush on Matthew Broderick. :)

That would be Andre Braugher, of Homicide fame.

Jupiter551 said:
Surely there's a 'cute guy' thread or three in the model section :roll: lol
All we do is talk about cute boys...duh ;)

I've been trying to post an ImLive screenshot since yesterday, but IMGUR keeps giving me some message about how I can't use IMGUR right now, and they apologize for the inconvenience. So...I'll just type out the conversation:

Douche: I am looking for a negro love slave.
Me: No one says 'negro' anymore. It's 2012...you can call us 'Black people' now. :p
Douche: Are you that special negro who can clean my house, pick cotton in the field all day, then suck my cock and fuck me?
Douche: Boo?
Me: No, that's not my thing. Take care.
Douche: Nigger
Me: Fuck you.
***Member has left the chat.***

The_Brown_Fox said:
I've been trying to post an ImLive screenshot since yesterday, but IMGUR keeps giving me some message about how I can't use IMGUR right now, and they apologize for the inconvenience. So...I'll just type out the conversation:

Me: No one says 'negro' anymore. It's 2012...you can call us 'Black people' now. :p
Douche: Are you that special negro who can clean my house, pick cotton in the field all day, then suck my cock and fuck me?
Kinda disturbing that 150 years after the fact guys can still have elaborate fantasies about slavery in the USA.

The_Brown_Fox said:

Someone could use a good punch in the face. Sorry you have to deal with shit like that.

The_Brown_Fox said:

*hug*
Fuck that guy.
I got a lot of people when I was on Imlive that wanted that kind of racist ass stuff.
Actually, I got a lot of people on Imlive that wanted horrible stuff in general.

it's my fault... i started it... saying i don't smile full the way because i have an overbite and I drool in my sleep lol... but i never intended it to get THIS unsexy...

Member :yopu have perfect teeth.. what are u talking about?
Member:l if it was on my shoulder it would be sexy...
LuckySmiles: i guesssss
Member :I'd gladly deal with that to wake up to you every morning
member: my shoulder will never have dry skin again <---- ? ew? is my spit moisturizing???
member: we might have to rotate though
member: and if you want to know...
member: I have two bad teeth too
member: never had a cavity
member: but...
member: two molars impacted.... need to be pulled waiting for insurance to kick in

:woops:

I was about to head off anyways so I played my little obnoxious version of "go away" when he PM'd me...
member: you have a great smile... dont' be embarrassed
LuckySmiles: tip bb
member: okay.... sorry wouldna tipped and stayed.. but not into being called BB
Member: have a great night
LuckySmiles: hahahahaha
Member: wish you the best

just say "tip bb" they go away every time!... i laughed at first because I assumed he knew I was joking and was joking back.. when I realized he was serious I laughed even harder... what a vagina...

Ok, I am going to compile the posts for Kool Ray and make a single thread, since there's posts about it all over. Please hold any new posts for a bit. I'll update this post with the link to the new one.

Edit: I've started it, but still have another thread to pull posts from. Here's the new one. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10810

I modded a guy, he seemed totally okay and normal, we had been chatting for a while then:

"My 13 year old sister is having a sleep over and they will probably be drinking again. Usually when they are drunk I can get them to suck my dick. Wish me luck it happens this time."

Seriously? Instant ban.