AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last night this dude comes in and asks like 4 or 5 times to ask me a private question. We (the room members and I) repeat over and over to include it in a tip note or MFC mail me. I told him he could only get an immediate reply if he put it in a tip note, but he chose to MFC mail me anyway, then say "please respond now". Mind you, I was rubbing my vajay getting ready for a cum marathon in group show, so right there he's clearly a moron. When I say I won't be replying for a while he says "oh well I was hoping you could help her."

:roll:

I immediately knew what the MFC mail would be about. I checked it 2 hours later and it simply says "Their a model needs help, modelnamehere she is lost on the site".

Now, I realize I run one of the more known/helpful forums for the MFC models and members, but why in the flying fuck would I stop my show to go track down some model who seems to be having a problem? Is it that hard to compute in that bird brain that my job is to entertain on cam, and that helping models out is something done in spare time? Anyone? Hello?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The stupidity hurts sometimes.

AmberCutie said:
Last night this dude comes in and asks like 4 or 5 times to ask me a private question. We (the room members and I) repeat over and over to include it in a tip note or MFC mail me. I told him he could only get an immediate reply if he put it in a tip note, but he chose to MFC mail me anyway, then say "please respond now". Mind you, I was rubbing my vajay getting ready for a cum marathon in group show, so right there he's clearly a moron. When I say I won't be replying for a while he says "oh well I was hoping you could help her."

I immediately knew what the MFC mail would be about. I checked it 2 hours later and it simply says "Their a model needs help, modelnamehere she is lost on the site".

Now, I realize I run one of the more known/helpful forums for the MFC models and members, but why in the flying fuck would I stop my show to go track down some model who seems to be having a problem? Is it that hard to compute in that bird brain that my job is to entertain on cam, and that helping models out is something done in spare time? Anyone? Hello?

For SOME fucking reason I get these all the damn time! WTF????

Tell her to ban you since your obviously a moron, there ya go! Help, done!

AmberCutie said:

Those "Please your mail right now" guys... :woops:

About this whole 'helping out another model' thing...I feel that there is a time and place for all of that, like on these forums or somewhere that ISN'T the model's public chat. I also think it's rude when a prospective cam model comes into a model's MFC or SM public chat and asks questions like "I'm a new model on here...how much do you make on here...what should I charge?," etc. It's tacky and inconsiderate...especially when there are other ways to go about getting this sort of advice. There's MFC Mail...Twitter...or better yet, the camming forums.

I've had those guys before, I once took this guy up on it, he kept saying "pm me now it's important" I was like, no you can tip me for friends list or mfc mail me, he was like "mfc mail takes too long, it'll be worth your while" Well obviously it probably won't be but I let him pm me anyway just out of curiosity. What was his great piece of info?
Something along the lines of.....

I've watched models for ages and did you know you could do this in your room for tokens? (points out the most blatently obvious thing)

No fucking shit, why on earth do you think I want help or that was remotely important? piss off!
Even now one of my regulars was mentioning maybe I should be nicer to randomers who ask annoying questions, yes maybe I could be, but personally I couldn't deal with people doing that all the time and I feel not being nice all the time and being totally blunt has deterred clingy attention seeking guys/stalker guys, maybe I'm just lucky, but I cam the way I do for a reason.

EDIT: I meant to say "Please read your mail right now"...not "Please your mail right now." :lol: I just noticed the error.

The_Brown_Fox said:
AmberCutie said:

Those "Please your mail right now" guys... :woops:

About this whole 'helping out another model' thing...I feel that there is a time and place for all of that, like on these forums or somewhere that ISN'T the model's public chat. I also think it's rude when a prospective cam model comes into a model's MFC or SM public chat and asks questions like "I'm a new model on here...how much do you make on here...what should I charge?," etc. It's tacky and inconsiderate...especially when there are other ways to go about getting this sort of advice. There's MFC Mail...Twitter...or better yet, the camming forums.
Right, public chat is not the place for that. Hell, anytime a girl is on cam is not the place for that, unless you're tipping her/paying her for her time.

Back when I was very first getting into camming, I took a girl private (on another site) to ask some details about the job, how she liked it, what her usual shift was like. I paid her for this time, as well as let her enjoy herself like a regular private, too. I showed her the respect that I would hope others would show me when I got into it.

ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Cool! Does that mean if we mess with him, it counts as counter-trolling instead of white-knighting? :mrgreen:
Lol I dunno but I don't think I was being a white knight, I really hope not. I think I was just being more of a smartass.

Making fun of idiots is not white-knighting, IMO.

More importantly, making fun of idiots is fun!

JoleneJolene said:
For SOME fucking reason I get these all the damn time! WTF????

Tell her to ban you since your obviously a moron, there ya go! Help, done!
Lol cos you're the acf maven :D

Tigresslily said:
nobull0404: great body for sex
nobull0404: all holes
R3DBULLA: ?
R3DBULLA: da f........
Tigresslily: o_O
R3DBULLA: she's all holes bb, ALLLL holes!!!!
R3DBULLA: sorry it's hard not to laugh at this but ilu nobull
Tigresslily: lol he's gone
R3DBULLA: i traumatized him
Tigresslily: Um, thank you XD
R3DBULLA: you're welcome ^^

Hahaha thanks FrenchKitty! Love it when you perv on me under your basic name, that R3dbulla, was hilarious! I hope to pay you back for that by traumatizing a moron in your room another time!

Forgot to mention the most weirdest part...I wasn't naked...he just said that while I was dancing fully clothes. Just in case one of you was thinking "Well Lily that's what you get for doing dp!"

Not that that makes that chat any less deranged :think:

Member: show your feet
(shows a quick glimpse of my foot while crossing one leg over the other)
Member:soles
Member:come on you can do better then that
Me: I only really show peeks in public chat, I do foot fetish shows in exclusive where guys who aren't into that don't have to see it
Member:exclusive if they are pretty
(frustrated silence)
Member:i dont want to go blind into exclusive you slut whore]

Because refusing to sit around showing off my feet in free chat is what slut whores do :?

Just had this conversation with a BASIC:

StupidBasic: i want to see ur ass
Me: you'd have to tip for that
StupidBasic: lol may be later
StupidBasic: show ass first
Me: that's not how it works
StupidBasic: ok stand up first
Me: don't make demands
StupidBasic: dont demannd ,, requiest
Me: I do requests for tips
StupidBasic: after do tips
Me: what?
StupidBasic: first work then tips
Me: you're a basic, you can't tip me any way
StupidBasic: oversmart
StupidBasic: u really missed tips

:roll: :liar:

ShelterLight said:
Me: I only really show peeks in public chat, I do foot fetish shows in exclusive where guys who aren't into that don't have to see it
(frustrated silence)

Because refusing to sit around showing off my feet in free chat is what slut whores do :?

Yeah totally cos your feet might be pretty but your soles might be umm...not like normal soles or something?

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Its_Ceddy: Damn Baby!
Its_Ceddy: id suck every bit off
Its_Ceddy: Wow
Its_Ceddy: i bet its good
bigjoe6380:
Its_Ceddy: i know
Its_Ceddy: id put some on my cock
bigjoe6380:
Its_Ceddy: and then we can play
nascaracer07: r u shaved?
Its_Ceddy: shaved or no shaved
Its_Ceddy: id eat eat
TitsLvr: I'm impressed ceddy can suck his own cock

Randumshit: that picture on ur profile looks like a young Hillary Clinton
Randumshit: id delete that one
HANDPUMPER: Nah Meryl Streep

seriously......

Reactions: Nordling
HarmlessSquirrel said:
ComicOzzie said:
Jupiter551 said:
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Cool! Does that mean if we mess with him, it counts as counter-trolling instead of white-knighting? :mrgreen:
Lol I dunno but I don't think I was being a white knight, I really hope not. I think I was just being more of a smartass.

Making fun of idiots is not white-knighting, IMO.

More importantly, making fun of idiots is fun!

Except when they are too stupid to realize they are being made fun of. Then its just frustrating. :crybaby:

ShelterLight said:
(frustrated silence)

There is a great emote called :tipforfeet that I suggest you use next time you get a foot beggar. :twocents-02cents:

ComicOzzie said:
ShelterLight said:
(frustrated silence)

There is a great emote called :tipforfeet that I suggest you use next time you get a foot beggar. :twocents-02cents:
:D I had to go look for it.

Attachments

• tipforfeet.jpg
    tipforfeet.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 277
ComicOzzie said:
ShelterLight said:
(frustrated silence)

She mentioned exclusive chat, so it sounds like she was referring to Streamate. I WISH Streamate had cool emotes like MFC. :)

AmberCutie said:
"Their a model needs help, modelnamehere she is lost on the site".

What does this even mean? A model is lost on the site?? I don't get it. She's become trapped in the matrix?? Is it like in TRON? I'm so confused right now :?

ow see.. twitter doesn't quite suck that bad hahaha
i was the same tweet... like 88 times repeated to different people with 10 seconds in between each tweet... :shock:
seemed his first tweet was 40 mins ago.. last just before he got suspended :O

theguitarrist said:
TashaDutch said:
LilyMarie said:
https://twitter.com/baruc8083

19 minutes and counting...

people get banned from fb for that shit...
account suspended... what was that?
Oh holy shit. Maybe my "report as spam" actually worked!

Reactions: 1 person
TashaDutch said:
ow see.. twitter doesn't quite suck that bad hahaha
i was the same tweet... like 88 times repeated to different people with 10 seconds in between each tweet... :shock:
seemed his first tweet was 40 mins ago.. last just before he got suspended :O

That kinda reminds me of the guys who tweet the following to several cam girls: "Wut up boo...can I have ur number so I can get to know u betta?" - or something similar. LOL.