AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
CammiStar said:
I think I have seen this guy in one of my FAV models to watch. He is SOOO annoying! If it's who I think, Nicole has the patience of Job with him.

Yup, he goes into Nicole's room (has 'rock' in his name)! :lol: He sounds like a total idiot when he talks like that. It's like it's one of the few phrases he's capable of saying.....

donavin11o: i dislike seeing you on here. . . not that we dont appreciate it but you are too beautiful for this. u should be kept in a box hidden away on a secret island
donavin11o: and you have to go through fire and ice to even see you lol
donavin11o: i want to fit you in my pocket n take you everywhere with me
donavin11o: or have you on my shoulder just being my company all day. have you around just to smile at me

And people wonder why we take precautions so we don't get found

LilyMarie said:
donavin11o: i dislike seeing you on here. . . not that we dont appreciate it but you are too beautiful for this. u should be kept in a box hidden away on a secret island
donavin11o: and you have to go through fire and ice to even see you lol
donavin11o: i want to fit you in my pocket n take you everywhere with me
donavin11o: or have you on my shoulder just being my company all day. have you around just to smile at me

And people wonder why we take precautions so we don't get found

:shock:

There's moderately creepy and then there's batshit fucking crazy. This dood falls in the latter category :?

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Just now on ImLive:

"If i payed you $800 direct to you per week, in any currency you desire, can i watch you on the webcam steppin on a tiny pet creature? Nothing big just tiny 1...i will pay in full before the view."

NO.....

First of all, that's fucked up and cruel. Secondly, you're full of shit...ImLive doesn't allow models to take outside payments anyway, and you're not getting my personal info.....

Reactions: Nordling
Isabella_deL said:
Lol the library thing is hilarious! So many people have barely held a book, to them having a whole wall devoted to them is insane! I guess it's just a reminder that the majority of people in the world are actually pretty fecking stupid. Most of them also don't know or think they're stupid and in fact think they're intellectual wizards!
Books I have plenty of, bookshelves not so much :/ 2 large wardrobes are pretty much filled with books and I'm scared to open the door in case someone finds my decomposing corpse buried under a mountain of sci-fi and old textbooks.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Just now on ImLive:

"If i payed you $800 direct to you per week, in any currency you desire, can i watch you on the webcam steppin on a tiny pet creature? Nothing big just tiny 1...i will pay in full before the view."

NO.....

First of all, that's fucked up and cruel. Secondly, you're full of shit...ImLive doesn't allow models to take outside payments anyway, and you're not getting my personal info.....

Jesus, it's like that thread we were all signing against this kind of stuff happening! Yeah, because the size of the animal makes soooo much difference! I personally don't happen to have any small pets around my house, but if I did I would not fucking step on it!!! Weirdo!

And um, currency that you desire? the currency they offer on the site would do just great thanks. To be perfectly honest, that guy deserves to be scammed. You should totally take the money, in ImLive's form of payment and then step on a beanie baby! lol

Yeah, the only kind of crushing I would do would be stepping on a banana or a whoopie cushion.....something like that. Hmmm...I just gave myself a Clips4Sale idea, and I think it's time for another trip to the dollar store.....

Isabella_deL said:
The currency they offer on the site would do just great thanks. To be perfectly honest, that guy deserves to be scammed. You should totally take the money, in ImLive's form of payment and then step on a beanie baby! lol

He had an (f) by his name, which means that he has no ImLive credit, OR it means that when he goes private it will have that 'under 2 minutes remaining' warning flashing on the screen. I'm surprised he didn't ask "Bb, can I pay you using PayPal or Western Union?" :woops:

Reactions: Nordling
There was a funny guy in my room tonight.

paulwalking: lily if u ever have a little baby boy will u call him paul , an i will rate an admire you

paulwalking: ur going to be a fine lady one day
paulwalking: ur a little young yet
Me: What do you mean one day? At what age?
paulwalking: 30

paulwalking: is ur hair warm
paulwalking: i like girls with warm hair

paulwalking: ur teeth are sporty for 21
paulwalking: fit teeth

LilyMarie said:
There was a funny guy in my room tonight.

paulwalking: lily if u ever have a little baby boy will u call him paul , an i will rate an admire you

paulwalking: ur going to be a fine lady one day
paulwalking: ur a little young yet
Me: What do you mean one day? At what age?
paulwalking: 30

paulwalking: is ur hair warm
paulwalking: i like girls with warm hair

paulwalking: ur teeth are sporty for 21
paulwalking: fit teeth

Fuck, I wish the guys in my room new how to talk dirty like this.

TheFluffsta said:
Isabella_deL said:
Lol the library thing is hilarious! So many people have barely held a book, to them having a whole wall devoted to them is insane! I guess it's just a reminder that the majority of people in the world are actually pretty fecking stupid. Most of them also don't know or think they're stupid and in fact think they're intellectual wizards!
I've had guys comment on how many DVD's I have on my shelves...errr they're books, love.

I constantly get asked what dorm I'm in because of all the plastic containers on my very portable shelves. Then I explain about apartments and dust mites. Sexy!

Reactions: 1 person
you are qute

My response: "I'm not sure what you mean. If you meant quiet, you missed a letter, if you meant cute, it's spelled with a c, not a q"

Reactions: theguitarrist
LadyLuna said:
I constantly get asked what dorm I'm in because of all the plastic containers on my very portable shelves. Then I explain about apartments and dust mites. Sexy!

LOL!!! And when you REALLY wanna get their cocks nice and hard, you show them this photo:

dustmites1.jpg

:lol:

Ironically, dust mites DIDN'T come up positive on my recent allergy test, and I was sure that they would.

Guess this is not WTF really but it confused me. Just finished a group show and a guy pops in while I am showing my pussy with creamy cum all over it and he says: "Is that sperm?" to which I looked funny and said: "it's my creamy cum silly to which he replied:"old pussy" and then left.....odd

Ursavannah said:
Guess this is not WTF really but it confused me. Just finished a group show and a guy pops in while I am showing my pussy with creamy cum all over it and he says: "Is that sperm?" to which I looked funny and said: "it's my creamy cum silly to which he replied:"old pussy" and then left.....odd
I just assume 90% of mfc guys are indian and have no idea wtf you're saying, or they're saying to you.

Reactions: BabyGirlRed
Jupiter551 said:
Ursavannah said:
I just assume 90% of mfc guys are indian and have no idea wtf you're saying, or they're saying to you.
:lol: That guy I'd assume is just underage and shouldn't be on MFC. I still remember some of the weird beliefs young boys have about sex and female anatomy. lol

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
Ursavannah said:
:lol: That guy I'd assume is just underage and shouldn't be on MFC. I still remember some of the weird beliefs young boys have about sex and female anatomy. lol

His name had 1991 I assume that is his birth year.

I want it to spray into my eyes baby.
dragging them lips across my lips as u mark ur terr.
I lift my tail and wiggle my butt...

CurvyOlive said:
soso511: give me your ass
soso511: give me your nude
soso511: give me your pussy
soso511: give me your number

I like it a budding poet. :)

I was thinking, camming is a strange profession. In the real world the first 3 request are pretty much certain to get a fuck off reaction, the 4th request sometimes gets result.
On MFC, I see guys getting results on the first 3 (even sometimes without tips :eek: ) but never the last ;)

yesterday i got "u redy to hav fun with dog bb?" i replied "i dont have a dog?" he says "o i tought u were geetting one" then he left

CryztalEyes said:
yesterday i got "u redy to hav fun with dog bb?" i replied "i dont have a dog?" he says "o i tought u were geetting one" then he left

Weirdo. I guess sick fuckers like that are the reason some cam models get suspended for ridiculous shit like petting her dog's head and saying "Good boy!" when he walks over to her from out of nowhere. :woops:

Caught this not long ago in Serenity's room. Didn't catch how it started but she got waxed and over about 10-15 mins, this guy turned into a stalker of her butt. Obviously when she realised he wasn't going to stop, she warned him to stop or get banned and he didn't take it too well.
I took out the conversation of others in her room, they pretty much ignored him and his personal quest lol.

Butthole Stalker? said:
Studmister00: how is your butt hole today?
Studmister00: oh you got your butt hole waxed?
Studmister00: waxed and wiped that is aliteration
Studmister00: yes waxing is
Studmister00: you can pay an asian chick to wax your ass crack
Studmister00: hey serenity
Studmister00: did you wax your butt hole just for me?
Studmister00: yes for me?
Studmister00: hey was it waxed for me?
Studmister00: you got it waxed for me?
Studmister00: show me
Studmister00: ill tell you how it looks
Studmister00: i want to see how high quality your waxist is
Studmister00: ill give my honest opinion
Studmister00: don't be shy
Studmister00: everyone wants to see your butt hole anyway
Studmister00: show us the wax job
Studmister00: and be proud of your waxed ass!
Studmister00: yeah why are you not going to show us?
Studmister00: makes no scence you just made it all pretty and stuff
Studmister00: the world deserves to see the gate to heaven
Studmister00: serenity don't deprive the world of your perfectly waxed ass
Studmister00: that is just mean
Studmister00: I didn't here one reason against showing your butt hole
Studmister00: all i heard was "I am not showing my butt hole!"
Studmister00: 99% of the guys in here want to see your butt hole, probably 100%
Studmister00: make them proud!
Studmister00: ban me wow, i'm just standing up for what is right
Studmister00: this isn't about money, this is about your butt hole
Studmister00: and all the men in this room
Studmister00: its not even about me
Studmister00: it is a service to 163 people
Studmister00: plus it was just waxed
Studmister00: but w.e.
Studmister00: it is yours so you have the power to grant all these people your butt hole or deny it
Studmister00: that is not nice
Studmister00: but w.e.
Studmister00: you shut the fuck up
Studmister00: your enjoying my company for free. who the fuck do you think you are?