AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
mynameisbob84 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
"she is so hottttttttttttt
so hotttttttttttttttttttttttt
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
want so bad
wanttttttttttttttttt"

I think I've seen that guy! :-D

LOL! He's on Streamate.

He sounds like one of those kids toys that are programmed to only say 5 different phrases. :lol:

"She is so hot...hottttttt."
"Want so bad...wanttttttt."
ETC.

Basic member: "can u finger ur pussy"
Me: "I don't do insertion in public. If you want to see that you'll have to upgrade to premium and take me to group or private."
Basic: "how much does that cost"
Me: "60 tokens a minute for pvt."
Basic: "o in the UK we use pounds"

Silly me. Typical American, assuming everyone uses our tokens-based currency. :woops:

LilyEvans said:
Basic member: "can u finger ur pussy"
Me: "I don't do insertion in public. If you want to see that you'll have to upgrade to premium and take me to group or private."
Basic: "how much does that cost"
Me: "60 tokens a minute for pvt."
Basic: "o in the UK we use pounds"

Silly me. Typical American, assuming everyone uses our tokens-based currency. :woops:

Haha. I genuinely lol'd at that one :-D

BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:
Risk4dRush: can u do any role playing bb
Risk4dRush: I want you to be my make believe 18 yr old daughter laying there masterbating, begging and taunting me to fuck you before mommy gets home..

What's wrong with daddy/daughter? The only problem I see here is a couple of spelling errors.

Well, what's wrong is it's(fantasies about and roleplaying of) incest and/or child sexual abuse.

I dunno I find fantasizing about incest a bit extreme, and I think a lot of it leads to what the guy *really* wants to fantasize which is about pedophilia which imo is not even acceptable to fantasize about (while I'm not judging you if you choose to do it) as a model, irresponsible to cater to.

Jupiter551 said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:
Risk4dRush: I want you to be my make believe 18 yr old daughter laying there masterbating, begging and taunting me to fuck you before mommy gets home..

What's wrong with daddy/daughter? The only problem I see here is a couple of spelling errors.

Well, what's wrong is it's(fantasies about and roleplaying of) incest and/or child sexual abuse.

I dunno I find fantasizing about incest a bit extreme, and I think a lot of it leads to what the guy *really* wants to fantasize which is about pedophilia which imo is not even acceptable to fantasize about (while I'm not judging you if you choose to do it) as a model, irresponsible to cater to.

There is a difference between daddy/daughter, and age play (I never act out a fantasy where I act like I'm younger than I am, only fun between two consenting adults, as it should be)... also, you need to consider the sugar daddy types. Guys who enjoy playing the role of provider, and protecter. Often the idea of anything insestious involving their own family disgusts them, because they are good to their family. They just want to imagine they have a posistion of authority and responsiblity for the model that they're playing with.

Most of us can smell the creepy pedo, want to fool around with their family members type a mile away.

Just because it seems like a certain reason for enjoying a fetish is obvious to you, doesn't mean thats why they like it :twocents-02cents:

ShelterLight said:
Jupiter551 said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:

There is a difference between daddy/daughter, and age play (I never act out a fantasy where I act like I'm younger than I am, only fun between two consenting adults, as it should be)... also, you need to consider the sugar daddy types. Guys who enjoy playing the role of provider, and protecter. Often the idea of anything insestious involving their own family disgusts them, because they are good to their family. They just want to imagine they have a posistion of authority and responsiblity for the model that they're playing with.

Most of us can smell the creepy pedo, want to fool around with their family members type a mile away.

Just because it seems like a certain reason for enjoying a fetish is obvious to you, doesn't mean thats why they like it :twocents-02cents:
I think in this scenario "before Mommy gets home" suggests that Mommy is the provider and protector while Daddy is a problem.

ShelterLight said:
Jupiter551 said:
BabyGirlRed said:
Jupiter551 said:

What he asked for was not "protector role" roleplay. what he asked for was incest roleplay.

There is nothing wrong with daddy-play when it centers on a protector role. "Let your daddy hold his good little girl", for example. They're not wanting to fantasize that the model is actually the daughter. It's something else entirely.

But this is the guy wanting to fantasize that his actual daughter is watching him cheat on his wife with the model. THAT's some fucked up shit.

Tonight:

member: youre way too good for these creeps
me: I like these creeps.
member: you dont have to suck up to the creeps
me: ban

:lol:

More LOL than wtf: For my first time on cam (ever) yesterday, a dude opened PM by saying: "then, grandma said I smelled bad and kicked the cat". I was so surprised I think I laughed out loud, very entertaining conversation ensued, involving sean connery 's sexiness and other weird stuff. It really made my day :)

I had just had to restart the broadcaster so guests/basics weren't muted yet...

Guest09624: r u in a school libary
Me: Yes. I'm in a school library.
Guest09624: very sexy if u r mmmm
Me: Can't you tell I'm in a library? I mean look at my wardrobe over there, with all the postcards attached to it, for example... - I can't believe there are still people who ask if I'm in a library.
Guest09624: all of them books to ur right fuckin dumb ass

This is what my setup looks like: (blacked myself out because it's a screenshot from a high tip and I have the most ridiculous expression ever and it doesn't serve the purpose ^^)

7Oxpw.jpg

I feel so sorry for the apparently huge amount of people who grew up in a house without books and believe that bookshelves can only exist in libraries.
Also, look at the chaos in the shelf, the TV, the wardrobe, the stuff on the walls, ... it must be a library.

LilyMarie said:

Me: Can't you tell I'm in a library? I mean look at my wardrobe over there, with all the postcards attached to it, for example... - I can't believe there are still people who ask if I'm in a library.

This is what my setup looks like: (blacked myself out because it's a screenshot from a high tip and I have the most ridiculous expression ever and it doesn't serve the purpose ^^)

7Oxpw.jpg

He jus a lazy fuk who two stoopid to yous capitulizashun and propah punchewashun inn his posts neway...yet ur da dumazz??? :woops:

Sometimes guys in my room laugh because when I return from private chat, I IMMEDIATELY re-mute guests and basics so fast, that they don't even get a chance to say "How dat azz look?" LOL.

Reactions: LilyMarie
In the room of a completely unresponsive model...

HarryCalaghan: daddys just going to go and put on his rubber gloves for your bath time babydoll
HarryCalaghan: daddys going to fuck those for you babydoll oce weve tranquilised mummy tonight hehe
HarryCalaghan: daddys gonna fuck that sweet lil ass of yours tonight babydoll - just as soon as we sedate mummy hehe
HarryCalaghan: dddys picked out an extra special book for your bedtime story tonight babydoll - the 140 nights of sodom by the marquis de sade
HarryCalaghan: i think you'll really enjoy it

LilyMarie said:

7Oxpw.jpg

I feel so sorry for the apparently huge amount of people who grew up in a house without books and believe that bookshelves can only exist in libraries.
Also, look at the chaos in the shelf, the TV, the wardrobe, the stuff on the walls, ... it must be a library.

Why it IS a library. A private library of the Twilight series, Twilight Fanfic, Twilight biographies, Twilight backstories, Twilight picture books, and all things Twilight :mrgreen:

Not as WTF-worthy as the other stuff posted on here, but if I see one more person ask a model "Does the carpet match the drapes?," I'm gonna knock him upside the head with a glass dildo. LOL.

schlmoe said:
Why it IS a library. A private library of the Twilight series, Twilight Fanfic, Twilight biographies, Twilight backstories, Twilight picture books, and all things Twilight :mrgreen:

Not really, schlmoe. :-D
(Yes, I totally just grabbed my camera and stood in front of my shelf with it... I must be bored. I'm glad school has just started.)

Besides, Twilight biographies, backstories or picture books don't even exist... :geek:

LilyMarie said:

HarryCalaghan: daddys just going to go and put on his rubber gloves for your bath time babydoll
HarryCalaghan: daddys going to fuck those for you babydoll oce weve tranquilised mummy tonight hehe
HarryCalaghan: daddys gonna fuck that sweet lil ass of yours tonight babydoll - just as soon as we sedate mummy hehe
HarryCalaghan: dddys picked out an extra special book for your bedtime story tonight babydoll - the 140 nights of sodom by the marquis de sade
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

squicksquicksquicksquick.

Gross. This dude is gross. Goddamn. The 120 Days of Sodom is a book about wealthy Frenchmen kidnapping young, prepubescent children and rape and torture them for half a year.

LilyMarie said:

Just the way your books are shelved should have told him you are not in a library. He may never have been inside of one before, as sad as that would be.

ShelterLight said:
Not anyone in particular, but why all the comments about being a MILF lately?
I'm 22!!!! Big tits do not mean I'm a mother. Don't call me Mama..... :crybaby: :angry4:

next thing you know people will be calling me a GMILF for turning 25 :?
I hate that term. I know a lot of people, even some women, use it every chance they get but it's an ugly word, and usually not even appropriate for its meaning. To many, any woman over 18 is a MILF.

Evvie said:
LilyMarie said:

Gross. This dude is gross. Goddamn. The 120 Days of Sodom is a book about wealthy Frenchmen kidnapping young, prepubescent children and rape and torture them for half a year.
I know, I only read a few sentences of the wiki article some time ago, but it must be horrible.
Maybe the '140 nights' is a super toned down, highly vanilla version, compared to the original? One can only hope :|

schlmoe said:
Lol I almost posted this...harry potter series, twilight, twilight fanfic, the hunger games...omg she's sitting in the young adult section!

Jupiter551 said:
schlmoe said:
Lol I almost posted this...harry potter series, twilight, twilight fanfic, the hunger games...omg she's sitting in the young adult section!
That joke is still so funny, Jupiter.. ;)

Evvie said:
LilyMarie said:

This guy is fucking disgusting! What a weirdo!

Lol the library thing is hilarious! So many people have barely held a book, to them having a whole wall devoted to them is insane! I guess it's just a reminder that the majority of people in the world are actually pretty fecking stupid. Most of them also don't know or think they're stupid and in fact think they're intellectual wizards!

Isabella_deL said:
Lol the library thing is hilarious! So many people have barely held a book, to them having a whole wall devoted to them is insane! I guess it's just a reminder that the majority of people in the world are actually pretty fecking stupid. Most of them also don't know or think they're stupid and in fact think they're intellectual wizards!
I've had guys comment on how many DVD's I have on my shelves...errr they're books, love.