AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The cheerup thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8603
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My late cat Einstein in need for some love during my workout. He was doing this every time he was seeing me roll on the floor :lol: .

ibnXDNxKz5CLvx.gif

We have about 4 wild turkeys around our house. I love seeing them. One of them now has a bunch of little babies. I think there are 10 or so in total and they are so adorable following their momma around. I usually see them in the morning when I leave for work and again when I take our Lab Zoe for her walk after I get home from work. I will try and get some good pictures of them to post. I've never seen baby turkeys before and every time I see them it just makes me smile.
:-D

Left my server a big tip today and her reaction was priceless! It's great to make someones day!! O

Feeling shitty about yourself, telling yourself to buck up and go do something productive. Exhaustion, and a fully crossed off to do list is so rewarding that there's no energy left to feel bad about anything. That's what I've done today. :mrgreen:

LuckySmiles said:

This.

This right here.

This will always improve my mood.

bud9752 said:
FOR DUOSHI

for those Monday and Friday downs

I will store these with my special socks. Thanks!

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo3_500.jpg

tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo4_500.jpg

tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo5_500.jpg

tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo6_500.jpg

tumblr_nanmr9emH41r8l9mdo7_500.jpg

The Obliteration Room - Yayoi Kusama (2012)
Yayoi Kusama constructed a beautiful yet simple domestic environment complete with a piano, a table, chairs, and other household decorations in a brilliant white at the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art.
Over the course of two weeks, children visiting the museum were invited to collaborate in the transformation of the once simple environment by giving them thousands of colorful dot stickers to stick them anywhere they’d like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yayoi_Kusama

Status
Not open for further replies.