AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers POV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Suggestions to models both new and old from a viewers PO

Jupiter551 said:
Zoomer said:
The models should take some of what he says with a HUGE pinch of salt ;)

I think all pinches of salt are roughly the same size lol, about as much as you can fit between your thumb and first finger.

and yet not only do we have variation in the size of people's fingers, but my pinch can be as little as two grains or as large as a teaspoon :p

MadisonLeigh said:
JustLooking said:
21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice than whatever music you want to listen to.

Too right, Hearing a model adds immeasurably to the experience, so please no music that's a) Too loud b) Rubbish (Lady Gaga again!?) c) Too Quiet d) Poor audio quality.
If a model asks for tip's for a musical choice then music in a room is great! It allows a degree of choice as to the music played & earns the model tokens (everyone gains something).

I wanted to comment on this because I have had some music related bitching in my room. Taste is subjective, and as the model who has to dance to the music, I like to listen to music that I enjoy. I try to play a big variety to keep everyone happy. But if you hear a song you consider "rubbish", I'm sorry, but you will have to get over it. I don't really listen to a lot of rock music in my personal time, but I play a lot of it in my room because I know you guys like it, so I appreciate a little musical compromise. If you are truly bothered by it, 5 or 10 tokens for a song request will go over a lot better than saying "ughhh this music is so shitty." I actually love it when my guys suggest music for me and I've added a lot of stuff to my MFC playlist because of their suggestions.

Also, I try to keep my music on the quiet side precisely so those who don't like my taste can tolerate my room. But I'm always happy to adjust the volume.

Anyway, I don't know if you are the type to go in a room and complain about the music, so I'm not attacking you, just wanted to present my side of it. What you think is "rubbish" sounds quite good to my ears! Variety is the spice of life :)

I must jump in and say I on the other hand hate song requests! I am a picky bitch who doesn't lie about it. If you tip for a song and I hate it (which is very likely) I will tell you that I hate it! Then your feelings will be hurt and I will feel like a jerk for having a very diverse yet very picky musical taste.
The only time I will normally except a song request for a tip is if it is a song I already have on my Ipod.

The one thing I would recommend to other girls is to get a premium account & *be* a guy in other girls girls rooms.
That way you actually see things from a premiums point of view.
I used to go in girls room as a basic/guest but it's not the same & my eyes were opened to a few things since becoming a prem although I pretty much always did everything on the list in the first post anyways.

One thing I know I downfall on sometimes is my music... I play it loud sometimes but that is because it keeps me in a lively up-beat mood. I know that if I had no music, or had it really quiet, my mood would most llikely reflect that & I'd end up going offline after a short time. So I am aware my music may put some people off but without it I probably wouldn't be online at all lol.

I have been in girls rooms where I want to shout at them lol cos they are doing something that is blatantly turning people away but at the end of the day it's up to them how they run their room. For example, there was a girl the other day who had like 4 people in her room, she was GORGEOUS but her topic was "tip me at least 30 tokens or I'll ban you." She may have had a bad day & was in a mood (we've all been there lol) but that was clearly the reason she was getting no tips & had very few people in her room. I sent her a msg saying this but she just ignored it (and I'm probably banned now too lol).

Zoomer said:
Jupiter551 said:
Zoomer said:
The models should take some of what he says with a HUGE pinch of salt ;)

I think all pinches of salt are roughly the same size lol, about as much as you can fit between your thumb and first finger.

and yet not only do we have variation in the size of people's fingers, but my pinch can be as little as two grains or as large as a teaspoon :p

Actually in cooking terms a pinch is 1/16th of a teaspoon or a half of a dash (naturally, 1/8th a teaspoon)

Keithy said:
Actually in cooking terms a pinch is 1/16th of a teaspoon or a half of a dash (naturally, 1/8th a teaspoon)

Yeah, and they even have measuring spoon sets to reflect these measurements.

JoleneJolene said:
MadisonLeigh said:
JustLooking said:
21. Most viewers would rather hear your voice than whatever music you want to listen to.

Too right, Hearing a model adds immeasurably to the experience, so please no music that's a) Too loud b) Rubbish (Lady Gaga again!?) c) Too Quiet d) Poor audio quality.
If a model asks for tip's for a musical choice then music in a room is great! It allows a degree of choice as to the music played & earns the model tokens (everyone gains something).

I wanted to comment on this because I have had some music related bitching in my room. Taste is subjective, and as the model who has to dance to the music, I like to listen to music that I enjoy. I try to play a big variety to keep everyone happy. But if you hear a song you consider "rubbish", I'm sorry, but you will have to get over it. I don't really listen to a lot of rock music in my personal time, but I play a lot of it in my room because I know you guys like it, so I appreciate a little musical compromise. If you are truly bothered by it, 5 or 10 tokens for a song request will go over a lot better than saying "ughhh this music is so shitty." I actually love it when my guys suggest music for me and I've added a lot of stuff to my MFC playlist because of their suggestions.

Also, I try to keep my music on the quiet side precisely so those who don't like my taste can tolerate my room. But I'm always happy to adjust the volume.

Anyway, I don't know if you are the type to go in a room and complain about the music, so I'm not attacking you, just wanted to present my side of it. What you think is "rubbish" sounds quite good to my ears! Variety is the spice of life :)

I must jump in and say I on the other hand hate song requests! I am a picky bitch who doesn't lie about it. If you tip for a song and I hate it (which is very likely) I will tell you that I hate it! Then your feelings will be hurt and I will feel like a jerk for having a very diverse yet very picky musical taste.
The only time I will normally except a song request for a tip is if it is a song I already have on my Ipod.

Haha I won't pretend to like it but I'll tolerate it! Unless it's something I really, really cannot stand. Like, it would take a looooot of tokens to make me play a Nickelback or Metallica song.
Most of the song requests I've gotten have at least been in the same vein as something I normally listen to so I haven't had to turn any down...yet. I'll probably be eating my words soon enough.

JoleneJolene said:

God I always cringe when some otherwise-nice member tips and asks for say, michael bolton. I cringe even more when the model likes/pretends to like it lol.

MadisonLeigh said:
Haha I won't pretend to like it but I'll tolerate it! Unless it's something I really, really cannot stand. Like, it would take a looooot of tokens to make me play a Nickelback or Metallica song. Most of the song requests I've gotten have at least been in the same vein as something I normally listen to so I haven't had to turn any down...yet. I'll probably be eating my words soon enough.

Oh, I think that day may come sooner than you think. :whistle:

Reactions: JoleneBrody

Sevrin said:
MadisonLeigh said:
Haha I won't pretend to like it but I'll tolerate it! Unless it's something I really, really cannot stand. Like, it would take a looooot of tokens to make me play a Nickelback or Metallica song. Most of the song requests I've gotten have at least been in the same vein as something I normally listen to so I haven't had to turn any down...yet. I'll probably be eating my words soon enough.

Oh, I think that day may come sooner than you think. :whistle:

Uh oh...sounds like somebody's plotting against me...

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

God I always cringe when some otherwise-nice member tips and asks for say, michael bolton. I cringe even more when the model likes/pretends to like it lol.
Ha ha! If I were a troll, I'd go into rooms and demand she play The Be Good Tanyas. lol Who I kind of like, but realize are VERY inappropriate to cam rooms. lol

I saw a really gorgeous russian model orgasming to a michael bolton song a few months back and it was one of the most disturbing but enthralling things I've ever seen on mfc.

JoleneJolene said:
MadisonLeigh said:
JustLooking said:

He who pays the piper calls the tune.
You are the seller,the watcher is or could be your customer.
Successful business`s should operate with their customers in mind or they go to one of the other 1,000 cam girls to choose from on mfc.
That`s why Agent_99 was so successful despite being that much older than the majority.You younger girls could have learn`t a lot from her.

May we meet again Agent_99, gone but not forgotten.Your memory lives on

No1 fan DreamloverUK

deadelvis said:
JoleneJolene said:

Successful business`s should operate with their customers in mind or they go to one of the other 1,000 cam girls to choose from on mfc.
That`s why Agent_99 was so successful despite being that much older than the majority.You younger girls could have learn`t a lot from her.

No1 fan DreamloverUK

First off A-99 requested that amber remove all pictures of her from this forum. I am surprised you did not know this.
Secondly, If someone tips me to fist my ass I'm not going to, because I don't like fisting my ass.
Fact is that I do this to avoid bumming people out. Sorry if I'm not into pretending to like something just to make a buck.
If I took a page from A-99 I would ban anyone who asked.

deadelvis said:
JoleneJolene said:
MadisonLeigh said:

No1 fan DreamloverUK

I'm pretty happy with the way I do things. I'd rather keep my sanity by still being myself, even if it means less success.

JoleneJolene said:
deadelvis said:
JoleneJolene said:
No1 fan DreamloverUK

First off A-99 requested that amber remove all pictures of her from this forum. I am surprised you did not know this.
/quote]

Yes that was when Amanda was a card carrying member of MFC who was on several occasions reduced to tears by the venomous spite aimed at her from some of the other jealous models.Now that she has been driven away by their actions i carry the flame.
Her original request was aimed at the bitches who would show her in a bad light.
I am her no1 fan and i will only picture her in the best way possible as she is a
wonderful talented camgirl who deserves better treatment than what she received on MFC.

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

At least Michael Bolton can `sing` and has a fine tenor voice.
I take it you don`t like him and have a low opinion of his singing.
Strange that coming from an older teenager like yourself of 36 years of age.

deadelvis said:
Jupiter551 said:
JoleneJolene said:

At least Michael Bolton can `sing` and has a fine tenor voice.
I take it you don`t like him and have a low opinion of his singing.
Strange that coming from an older teenager like yourself of 36 years of age.
Ha! I agree with Jupe on Bolton. Jim Nabors also had a "fine tenor voice," but it also made me cringe. Music is subjective.

CammiStar said:
Yes that was when Amanda was a card carrying member of MFC who was on several occasions reduced to tears by the venomous spite aimed at her from some of the other jealous models.Now that she has been driven away by their actions i carry the flame.
Her original request was aimed at the bitches who would show her in a bad light.
I am her no1 fan and i will only picture her in the best way possible as she is a
wonderful talented camgirl who deserves better treatment than what she received on MFC.

Dude, everything about all your posts comes across rather creepy.
Well, isn't it obvious that the dude is obsessed with her? If she was reading his stuff, she'd probably think "STALKER ALERT!"

CammiStar said:

Keep trying girl and maybe one day you will get as many fans as Amanda used to get,
i.e 500 at log on in her room rising to 1500 within the hour without taking a stitch of
clothing off.

deadelvis said:
CammiStar said:

Keep trying girl and maybe one day you will get as many fans as Amanda used to get,
i.e 500 at log on in her room rising to 1500 within the hour without taking a stitch of
clothing off.

Why the fuck are we even talking about her in this thread? It's all fucking off topic. Stop being an asshole and get over it.

Reactions: Jessi J

Mikeythegeek said:
CammiStar said:

Well, isn't it obvious that the dude is obsessed with her? If she was reading his stuff, she'd probably think "STALKER ALERT!"

Ha ha she lives in Ohio and i 4000 miles away in the uk.
Funny what happened to all those usa only sightings of ufo`s

Why the fuck are we even talking about her in this thread? It's all fucking off topic. Stop being an asshole and get over it.[/quote][/quote]

Hmmm please temper your language there are ladies present,oh i forgot
they are only cam girls and not considered worthy of respect from you fellow
members.Are you a fan of the Gordon Ramsey school of conversation.

deadelvis said:

What the fuck? Now you're on about UFOs? Are you implying that there are no UFO sightings in the UK? So groups like BEAM are some conspiracy? What does this have to do with the topic?

Seriously, stop trying to be a troll, you suck at it. You're just some little butthurt asshole trying to get a rile out of people. My language is mine and this group certainly doesn't need my language to be tempered in anything but the forges of Valhalla. You are one to talk about respect though aren't you? Seeing as how you have little and receive none. Also yes, I am a fan of the Gordon Ramsey School of Conversation. Now fuck off.

gordon-ramsay.jpg

deadelvis said:
Dude stop being a fucking freak (zomg language!) and either post on topic or hold your tongue. You're really close to dog house status or being banned.

deadelvis said:
clothing off.

I am sorry, I have bitten my tongue for a long time. I can't do it anymore. You are a creepy weirdo. Seriously, you're obsessive and controlling, and all around a freak. The way you type comes across weird.

Also, A99 had that many people in her room because she was a TRAINWRECK. They wanted to see what new chaos was going on. They wanted to see what she would complain about when she logged on. She never logged on and got 500 right away, it took her time.

I haven't been on mfc long, my cam score is stuck around 1900, but there is usually about 50 people in my room hanging out and talking. We have so much fun, I don't yell at my viewers, I don't verbally assault them, I don't call people "retards" because of their jobs or the things they say. (Hell, she couldn't even spell masturbation right)

I just don't understand why you would think ANY model would want to be like her. She's not original, there were NUMEROUS models doing what she did LONG before she did them, except when THEY went in public it wasn't in a staged area.

Jesus, quit beating that old, dead horse!

Keithy said:
deadelvis said:

What the fuck? Now you're on about UFOs? Are you implying that there are no UFO sightings in the UK? So groups like BEAM are some conspiracy? What does this have to do with the topic?

Seriously, stop trying to be a troll, you suck at it. You're just some little butthurt asshole trying to get a rile out of people. My language is mine and this group certainly doesn't need my language to be tempered in anything but the forges of Valhalla. You are one to talk about respect though aren't you? Seeing as how you have little and receive none. Also yes, I am a fan of the Gordon Ramsey School of Conversation. Now fuck off.

gordon-ramsay.jpg

`Forges of Valhalla` wow tough talk.Are you one of those fat bearded middle aged
hells angel type who think it is big to act like a stupid teenager.
Remember Gordon`s F`s are for a television show,in real life people do not talk like that in civilized society unless maybe they are ignorant hillbilly`s.Which are you ?

deadelvis said:
`Forges of Valhalla` wow tough talk.Are you one of those fat bearded middle aged
hells angel type who think it is big to act like a stupid teenager.
Remember Gordon`s F`s are for a television show,in real life people do not talk like that in civilized society unless maybe they are ignorant hillbilly`s.Which are you ?

You are seriously one ignorant person, taking cheap shots at people. On top of that, you can't even spell correctly when you are ATTEMPTING to insult people. I don't know Keithy, never talked to him, but you're pissing ME off at this point.

I don't know what "society" you live in, but cursing has become more socially acceptable. We aren't living sheltered lives, most of us cuss. I for one as a cam whore do not care if someone cusses in my presence. Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.