AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Peeves, yo.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi said:
When I go on webMD to read about chronic nausea, and have to look at banner ads with slideshows of ingrown toenails and nasty skin conditions right next to the article.

You might want to try this website http://www.uptodate.com/home/uptodate-benefits-patients. No ads if I recall and is a much better than webMD, in my opinion. There are subscription options but is free if just searching the patient parts.

Reactions: Jessi
The_Brown_Fox said:
blackxrose said:
I've been known to defriend people after finding out they don't wash their hands. :shifty: BJ found out the hard way that I turn into a shrilly shrew if you pee with the door open and don't wash your hands. I don't care if you shook it dry, you still flushed the toilet so you need to wash your hands. *Eww, cooties!*

A while ago, I met this cute guy who was a Science teacher (not MY teacher...lol). He'd go into his bathroom and pee, flush, then walk right out. :woops: I've noticed that a lot of people do this (Ew!), but I guess I was surprised about a Science teacher doing it...lol.

This happens far too much. I use to be a vendor hired to go into walmarts. So i'd be in them all day and 'forced' to use their bathrooms. While in there I've lost count of how many times I've noticed people not washing their hands. And I'm not just talking about standing up at urinals. You can hear them in the stalls clearly making ALL the prerequisite sounds associated. Then they get up and walk out. And the whole time I'm in the store I just picture those people going through the food aisles picking up stuff and putting it back on the shelves. Got to the point I would look for their shoes (that i saw under the partition) just so I could see who the disgusting bastards were and make tsk tsk noises at them.

And this is what turned me into the hand-washing freak I am today.

Okay now that I've replied to one pet peeve I'll post one of my own...a long one. haha sorry.

Other premiums who govern the conversation in mfc chat rooms. (well, i guess it wouldn't be that long if I just stopped with that but I'll elaborate.)

I know some models hate having chat going off topic so they don't mind when other members try to get it back on the current countdown or something. Or the premium is their main tip guy so they don't say anything to upset him.

I'm very much on mfc for chat, it really has become my social outlet for chatting with people and I tend to be able to chat about anything. Most models hate when the chat quiets down and no one talks so I don't think of this as a bad thing. But when chat starts going onto other subjects - electronics, computer software, history, whatever, and some guy just flat out says we shouldn't be talking about that cause there's a cumshow topic. Or asking all of us why we are talking about computers when there's a naked lady on screen like we're stupid children. That's really annoying.

A room where you can only talk about how beautiful and sexy the model is gets boring, fast. There's only so many synonyms for sexy. Once I've used them all I get sleepy.

Basically having someone tell me I can't just be free to have a chat with other people just makes me not want to stay in the room. And I don't usually tell that person off cause you don't know if he's a regular or that models high tipper or something. And I'm not wanting to distract the model making money by having a big argument in the room. A model asking the room to stay on topic would be different, it's her room - I can live with that. So I usually just end up leaving the room quietly.

I'm not a super rich guy but I do tend to tip when I can to let ladies know I appreciate their time. But the rooms where I can't even feel free to just talk, I generally don't stay long enough to get to know them.

This is fresh in my mind because it just happened again tonight. I was in a models room whom I've had added to my friends list for well over a year and go into her room occasionally. She is very sweet, beautiful and friendly. The kind I could easily love spending hours visiting. The discussion got around to electronics (the model actually was discussing this first). Then one of her regulars piped in basically telling the room that topic was over and we should all get back to discussing the naked woman and her countdown. Everyone just quieted down and chat died for awhile. Normally I tend to let that slide and move on but it made me remember that's the fourth time that has happened in that room. A really dominating premium member who rides herd over the room just annoys the fuck out of everyone.

I know this one is a bit long but I think I'll just leave it as is.

When people don't blow their nose, and keep sniffing or sucking it back. It's gross, and they need to get a tissue.

Or people who chew with their entire mouths and make a lot of noise. Ick.

Oh what the heck, one more little one. Not too big of a deal but still annoying when you've seen it so many times.

When a lady is doing a show which attracts a LOT of people in freeloading. There is always that one person who's only comment is to ask the woman how it feels to have over 3000 people watching her? Or 'Wow, 4000 people with their dicks out for you BB.'

First off, don't speak for the placement of my dick, you don't know me. And most importantly you do realize the room count is right there in the corner where everyone can see it, right? We all know how many people are in the room and have known it long before you got here. In fact we'll know it long after you leave as the room count plunges the moment she's done.

CandiedLace said:
When people don't blow their nose, and keep sniffing or sucking it back. It's gross, and they need to get a tissue.
Oh God.... :sick: I can't handle it when people sniff their boogers. It makes me gag. Eww...It's just so..icky. :crybaby: I always offer them a tissue and then promptly run away to try not to hurl when someone near me does that.

My biggest pet peeve is people with gross eating habits. Like people who don't shut their mouth when they chew or people who repeatedly lick their fingers while eating. I know everyone licks ketchup off their finger once in awhile but if you are licking all your fingers and doing it multiple times during a meal then you need some serious help in learning how to put the food in your mouth instead of smearing it all over your hands like a baby does.

When someone asks a question and then leaves without waiting to hear the answer.

LadyLuna said:
When someone asks a question and then leaves without waiting to hear the answer.

That's another one that bugs me too. Also people who ask a question and then immediately ask another question while I am in the middle of answering the first question.

Cheep silverware.

jodeum said:
But when chat starts going onto other subjects - electronics, computer software, history, whatever, and some guy just flat out says we shouldn't be talking about that cause there's a cumshow topic.

I dislike the guys who are of the belief that if a model is naked then any and all conversation should be about the fact that there's a naked body on the screen.

"Ermahgerd, why are you guys talking about music when there's a naked model sitting there?"
"Crikey, governor, how can you talk about television when there's a properly naked woman lying there with her jubblies hangin' out?"
"Jiminy jillickers, fellas, there's a scantily clad member of the fairer sex here and you're talking about computer games?"

It's like, fuck off, mate. You may feel the need to talk about nothing but the naked body on your computer screen and what you'd like to do with it and how hard it's making your "eleven inch" pecker... but some of us enjoy the occassional civilised chat with the person that body belongs to :thumbleft:

Nard99 said:
LadyLuna said:

That's another one that bugs me too. Also people who ask a question and then immediately ask another question while I am in the middle of answering the first question.
When someone asks a questions, you answer verbally, then 5 minutes later they randomly ask again and instruct you to type your response because their sound isn't working. :woops:

TheFluffsta said:
Nard99 said:
LadyLuna said:

When someone asks a questions, you answer verbally, then 5 minutes later they randomly ask again and instruct you to type your response because their sound isn't working. :woops:

And then disappear when you're in the middle of typing the answer to them.

Shaun__ said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
LadyLuna said:

Ever fucked a White guy, bb?
*if I don't see the question/answer him within 2 seconds, he leaves*

LOL.

Some men have a problem with stamina.

:lol: Im just imagining someone struggling with shaking hands to type out that questions then HRRNNGHK can't contain himself and splooges all over the bottom of the desk/pants.
I think there are a lot of guys on MFC who get off on asking stupid questions.

Jessi said:
Shaun__ said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
LadyLuna said:

LOL.

:lol: Im just imagining someone struggling with shaking hands to type out that questions then HRRNNGHK can't contain himself and splooges all over the bottom of the desk/pants.
And that just makes me think of Lonely Islands "Jizz In My Pants" :lol:

Reactions: Shaun__
DovaQueen said:
when I see or hear someone talking about delicious food and I don't have any money for it =_=

When someone suggests going for delicious foods and then asks for money so they can get something after I've already ordered. Yes this has happened.

jodeum said:
Okay now that I've replied to one pet peeve I'll post one of my own...a long one. haha sorry.

But when chat starts going onto other subjects - electronics, computer software, history, whatever, and some guy just flat out says we shouldn't be talking about that cause there's a cumshow topic.

That's really odd. I mean, "topics" in cam rooms aren't meant to be topics for discussion -- they're headings meant to give the members an idea of what the model has planned/is working toward. It's really annoying if people DO talk about a countdown much. The idea is to tip for it, not talk about it.

I'm all for conversation about things other than sex and "dat ass bb," although it does sometimes get annoying if people dominate the conversation talking about something that most of the room doesn't know/care about.

Reactions: camstory
DovaQueen said:
Jessi said:
Shaun__ said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
LadyLuna said:

LOL.

And that just makes me think of Lonely Islands "Jizz In My Pants" :lol:

Thank you for that. I never heard of it before.

SweepTheLeg said:
DovaQueen said:
when I see or hear someone talking about delicious food and I don't have any money for it =_=

When someone suggests going for delicious foods and then asks for money so they can get something after I've already ordered. Yes this has happened.

what the actual fuck. the nerve of some people.

When someone posts a facebook status like "ooh wehh fuck the law fuck the police, free ________"
1. You are a 20 y/o white girl who grew up in a small, wealthy rural community not a person of colour from New York whose been systemically discriminated against by law enforcement
2. No, we can not abolish laws and descend into anarchy because someone you love committed a crime
3. Maybe your boyfriend could control himself like an adult instead of getting drunk and hitting people at bars, then he wouldnt be up on charges right now. But no, clearly it is the fault of police for not just letting people get wasted and wail on each other without consequence.

Yeah yeah, I get that people say dumb shit when they're upset but goddamn. I guess Im in a bad mood tonight :p

There is no doubt that someone has said, single ply toilet paper already. Though I want to add a question, and a make believe game I've found that makes finding single ply not quite as bad.

First the question: When you start to pull a bit of paper of the roll and find it is single ply, do you then automatically turn into someone trying to pull start a chain saw, bringing your hand across and up into the air and spooling off about 10 feet off paper into your lap? Or do you spin it off into a folding heap at your feet with the left, right, left, overhand slap-down?

This can add a little fun to the not fun of finding single ply. I call it fantasy Olympics. Take the roll off the roller and jamb it tightly down over the fingers of your dominant hand, (after you get good, use the other hand for an added challenge), now start by flicking the roll in the air in front of you to get the start of your ribbon to fly. Then by circling, spiraling, and snaking the roll quickly in the air around you and over your head, see how much paper you can get off the roll before any part of it hits the floor. Your discipline is the Ribbon, and you have just helped your team take the Gold in Rhythmic Gymnastics. :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Jessi said:
When someone posts a facebook status like "ooh wehh fuck the law fuck the police, free ________"
1. You are a 20 y/o white girl who grew up in a small, wealthy rural community not a person of colour from New York whose been systemically discriminated against by law enforcement
2. No, we can not abolish laws and descend into anarchy because someone you love committed a crime
3. Maybe your boyfriend could control himself like an adult instead of getting drunk and hitting people at bars, then he wouldnt be up on charges right now. But no, clearly it is the fault of police for not just letting people get wasted and wail on each other without consequence.

Yeah yeah, I get that people say dumb shit when they're upset but goddamn. I guess Im in a bad mood tonight :p
Ah yes, the "ghetto mentality" is always one that peeves me. I used to have a very beautiful, young friend who, instead of using her brain and rationality, always decided that violence and confrontation was a better way to settle a disagreement. It made her an ugly person, even though she was physically the most beautiful girl I knew.

camstory said:
There is no doubt that someone has said, single ply toilet paper already. Though I want to add a question, and a make believe game I've found that makes finding single ply not quite as bad.

Single ply toilet paper exists? Oh, is that the really thin stuff?

(Note- people who aren't camstory will probably not be interested in the rest of my post)

I tend to guage how thick the toilet paper is as I pull it off the roll. So I hand-over-hand it until I have a wad that's roughly the right size and thickness in my hand. Only ever fails in those bathrooms where, when you go to rip the paper, it doesn't rip, so it ends up really fucking bunched up.

(okay, this bit's on topic)

Toilet paper that won't rip, so by the time you can rip it, you have, instead of toilet paper, what resembles a paper thread. Who the fuck can wipe with a paper thread, no matter how long it is? And how the fuck can toilet paper that is SO THIN be SO HARD TO RIP?

The "Excessive Chatter" dude at the super market check lane...
Don't get me wrong :hand: I don't mind a friendly "Hello, how are you? Did you find everything okay, today?"
But I don't really wanna hear how much you also love Cracklin' Oat Bran.
I don't really care if you prefer a certain coffee over the brand I've chosen.
I don't really want to hear about your whole life!

My most recent excursion to the check-out lane goes something like this:
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: Hey, howyadoin?
Shutterbuck: Doing well, thank you.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: Sweet tats! (There's another pet-peeve as well... "tats") Where'dyagettum?
Shutterbuck: All over.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: Ha! Funny.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: (Upon seeing my choice of fruits and vegetables slowly advancing upon the belt) Oh, man... I don't eat baby spinach. Remember that e-coli outbreak thingy at Subway a few years back? Ever since that I never touch the stuff.
Shutterbuck: I don't eat at Subway.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: I really like their Southwestern Chicken Sandwich.
:woops:

Shutterbuck said:
The "Excessive Chatter" dude at the super market check lane...
Don't get me wrong :hand: I don't mind a friendly "Hello, how are you? Did you find everything okay, today?"
But I don't really wanna hear how much you also love Cracklin' Oat Bran.
I don't really care if you prefer a certain coffee over the brand I've chosen.
I don't really want to hear about your whole life!

My most recent excursion to the check-out lane goes something like this:
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: Hey, howyadoin?
Shutterbuck: Doing well, thank you.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: Sweet tats! (There's another pet-peeve as well... "tats") Where'dyagettum?
Shutterbuck: All over.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: Ha! Funny.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: (Upon seeing my choice of fruits and vegetables slowly advancing upon the belt) Oh, man... I don't eat baby spinach. Remember that e-coli outbreak thingy at Subway a few years back? Ever since that I never touch the stuff.
Shutterbuck: I don't eat at Subway.
Overly-friendly Checker Guy: I really like their Southwestern Chicken Sandwich.
:woops:
I'm thinking prolly him stating his feelings about e-coli would be frowned on by management, but for sure too much chin wagging.

Reactions: Shutterbuck
Status
Not open for further replies.