AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Orgasm - yes or no ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevrin said:
Keithy said:
I hope your girl cums a lot while in a private show while watching me on cam. I bet she imagines you're me while she's with you too.

The guy may be a creep and unable to keep his mouth shut about his private life, but we don't know his girlfriend, and she doesn't know us. Let's leave her out of this, shall we?
Agreed.

Quintuplet Eva's statement for me. ;/

But okay. Personally, yes. I orgasm. My man understands this, and actually is glad. His view: "If you're going to do it, I want you to enjoy it." Look at it this way: Would you rather your girl sitting there miserably touching herself, being uncomfortable and completely dry (which increases discomfort)? Or would you rather her enjoy herself and genuinely not feel like a robot on cam?

And even if she promised that she would never orgasm on cam:
How could you possibly blame her? I mean, the body's natural response to masturbation is to feel good. It's not her fault regardless of what she's told you.

*GASP!* I got 5?! SWEET! :cool: So, I think that maybe he ran away, cause I haven't seen him on anymore, have you guys? I also have to agree with leaving his G/F out of it, since she isn't here to defend him or herself. And I agree that trust is HUGE in relationships, whether it be on cam or not.

I don't think Keithy meant it in any more than his typical trollesque style. He loves to provoke people. :p

It honestly sounds to me like neither side of dude's relationship is very trusting and they need to talk things out and clear some of the air. Just my two cents.

AlexLady said:
It sounds like your girl took the fake root of camming, and I mean no offense to that. It's just that if she is truly acting the whole time, yeah, she's not going to enjoy it. I always pity girls like that, but I kind of am out of pity lately.

Do you know you much it would suck to shove things up you all day with no pleasure at all?

Ugh.

It might ruin her sex life off work too, which can bother you I'm sure. Having stuff up her might become more of a work thing.

I'd sit her down and talk to her dude. Don't try to get her to quit of course because you can't do that, but still...

Why shouldn't she cum? You do know that if she orgasms, she'll get tighter, right? Wouldn't you want your girlfriend to be in pleasure, or would you rather deny her that?

I don't see the point in it, really. If you force her to fake her orgasms, she'll start faking them in bed too. She'll lose connection with that part of her body.

Orgasms are awesome, yeah, but they're not something you can -only- have when you're with your partner. That's like telling guys it's cheating to jerk off.

Besides, if you encourage her to relax and enjoy the masturbation, or hell, even bring toys into bed to help her associate things as pleasure instead of "just work," she'd be so much happier. Don't you want her to be happy?
Right on :thumbleft:

BrandonHeat said:
just she shouldnt share this with others. as i say, they all loosers for me and i dont give a fuck about that

She shouldn't share this with others? She IS a cam girl right?

Oh boy...

LoL

Hey, if you don't like what comes along with dating a cam girl, you're not alone. I am sure there are lots of guys who feel the same way. So if you don't like it, don't date cam girls :p

I would be extremely bored and wouldn't even bother with camming if it had to be fake and lame all the time.

Plus like others have said, your body can create its own orgasms from a myriad of different ways. Hell, it can even come on when you aren't doing anything but your body is just all, "OH HAY SUP."

And orgasms release awesome endorphins which can basically act like a happy pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.