AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New model in old model's room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 20, 2022
Has anyone ever seen a new model appear under a different model's account? A model I have been following for months on Chaturbate was replaced by a someone else. Her name is Tatiana_Branc and she was one of my favorites. She's from Columbia but spoke passing English. I noticed that she hadn't streamed for 2 weeks and when I went to her room today, another model who spoke no English was there. Several of her other fans showed up too and we were like WTF? Tatiana had about 4,000 followers and was always fun.

Studios own the account. when model leaves the studio, they cannot take the account. she probably has a new CB account. check out the new models around her normal time of streaming.

if not, she probably quit the industry.

Studios own the account. when model leaves the studio, they cannot take the account. she probably has a new CB account. check out the new models around her normal time of streaming.

if not, she probably quit the industry.
Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. Her Instagram is still on her profile, I am going to add her and message her directly.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. Her Instagram is still on her profile, I am going to add her and message her directly.
If the instagram is still on the profile it's probably the studio unless they are lazy. Which they might be since they didn't do a name change but on the other hand it's only 4k followers so maybe they didn't think it was worth the time.

This has become lot more common this last year.
With cb though, the problem now is if the girls leaves to start a new account away from the studio, they lose the "new" tag which ofc makes it harder for them to become popular again.

This is why I recommend studio models having a media account not owned by the studio, so that when they can leave they can tell people about new account.

Reactions: sparks1957
The page had her pictures and videos on it.
Yeah I have seen this so many times. The studio replaces the model in a room that might have previously been ranking and earning well.
Often, they are very slow at updating the profile for the new model, sometimes leaving the old models content on the profile for a couple of months.
It's pretty poor really, it wouldn't take long to update it at all haha

The studio will often create Instagram, Twitter, OnlyFans, Telegram, Snapchat accounts etc that are all run by the studio and the Model doesn't even know the login details to some of. They continue to run things like the OnlyFans account after the model has left (whether they are allowed to, I do not know, but they definitely do) and they'll rename the Telegram account and things to a new model.

IMO, Studio's could be good, but I feel there are more bad things than good. Some studios allow no interaction with Viewers directly, i.e. the other accounts are all someone else speaking to you. There is never a relationship (I don't mean love btw, before you all shout at me) built and it just becomes purely transactional, which just dehumanizes it all. Some studios also do all they can to make it as difficult as possible for the model to start independently or even getting them banned.
It does provide opportunities for models who couldn't previously have afforded to start, sometimes getting all the equipment and accommodation.

I am sure there are Studio's that do a great job all round, but as with most things, you always hear the negatives much louder than the positives, so I have never known a 'good' studio.
I wish CB displayed the Studio name on the Models account so I could avoid certain ones haha It's more than likely they will never do this, as those type of studios generate a lot of income for the sites, at the expensive of more honest studios/models.

Reactions: SuperPookie
I wish CB displayed the Studio name on the Models account so I could avoid certain ones
There's no need to go to those extremes. I visit mostly Colombian models and it's easy to tell which girls are in the same studio after a while. They clearly buy furniture, glass elephants and wire sculptures of fox heads in bulk and decorate every room the same.

• Funny!
Reactions: RVN and Iluvablow69
There's no need to go to those extremes. I visit mostly Colombian models and it's easy to tell which girls are in the same studio after a while. They clearly buy furniture, glass elephants and wire sculptures of fox heads in bulk and decorate every room the same.
Oh god same with Russian models, photos of either london/paris, giant soft bear and those god damn fucking plants, swear to god the plants are in charge and they're in there to make sure the girls don't spill their plans to take over the earth!

Seriously I'm not sure having the names of a studio on an account is such a good idea for safety/privacy reasons.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The studio will often create Instagram, Twitter, OnlyFans, Telegram, Snapchat accounts etc that are all run by the studio and the Model doesn't even know the login details to some of.
On Telegram, you can do video calls. The one on one interaction is awesome and allows you to form a deeper connection with the model outside of the platform they broadcast on.