AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

model shows no face , but on a small page she shows it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very true and completely unacceptable. Doctors will not give young women tubals who are single either, often times.
It's so unbelievably sexist.

Sidenote; Do you remember the name of said soap or the brand or anything?
Soap You get two bars and it lathers really rich so a little goes a long way. I had a terrible case of tinea versicolor and after one shower it was gone. It smells good, too. Very light. Fades after a couple of hours. One suggestion, don't try to search for an alternative option. The bodywashes that are liquid all smell awful.

But yes, they'd rather we have back alley abortions and die instead of having medical care. If anyone hasn't read it, please read "Cunt". She's kind of a militant feminist but her points aren't lost on those who want to make an equal society.

hello, i need some advice or an idea why you do it this way. I have been following a model for about a year
and occasionally have fun with her in private shows. She doesn't show her face and that was fine with me at first. Two months ago I discovered her by chance on another site where she does private shows and also public shows with her face. Thereupon I spoke to her that I was a bit confused and also a bit angry. I only got evasive answers and she got a little angry. Because I was apparently the first to discover it. Since then she no longer shows her face on the other side or only in exclusive shows. I also asked for a show but she doesn't want to
go into it. I don't understand how a model can live or work in such 2 worlds. Any ideas? And yes, I think it's a shame although she has said several times in the past that she doesn't show her face.

thanks
Get OVER IT Immediately You Don’t get to See a Face wahhh wahhh cry baby! Get OVER IT! I don’t show my face for under 100 Tip!

Just because people don't agree with him based on more extensive knowledge of the subject doesn't mean i don't understand the core principle behind why he was upset.

He found the situation unfair. Him getting what he paid for doesn't mean I can't see that he found the situation unfair, even if all her shows were free and he came and said the exact same thing i'd still realize he found the situation unfair.
It is not unfair. Men are not entitled to our bodies, our faces, our attention, our *insert* here. Him finding the situation unfair shows that he feels entitled to see her face or to have been informed that she showed her face elsewhere.

Him feeling a little funky, confused, and maybe a little sad when he found out - sure ok whatever. But it's not unfair, it is LITERALLY fair that models get to control their own image, what they say about it, where it goes, and that they don't owe explanations to anyone for it.

Just because people don't agree with him based on more extensive knowledge of the subject doesn't mean i don't understand the core principle behind why he was upset.
Sure we can all see why he was upset. But just because someone has feelings, does not automatically mean they are legitimate. And getting angry about how a model conducts their business on a platform someone does not normally use is not legitimate.

He found the situation unfair. Him getting what he paid for doesn't mean I can't see that he found the situation unfair, even if all her shows were free and he came and said the exact same thing i'd still realize he found the situation unfair.
He may have found it unfair but it surely was NOT unfair. No one is debating that he found it unfair or not, it has been pointed out by us all (with varying and understandable levels of bluntness) that he has no right to find the model's streaming practices to be unfair.

part of the question also referred to identity protection. if i don't want to show my face, there are reasons for it.
maybe they want to prevent your next president Trump himself. lol. That I don't understand why you show your face then.
and she always justified it with her protection. But I'm not that deep into this business and as some have said, a few different people handle it on different sides

feeling a little funky, confused, and maybe a little sad when he found out - sure ok whatever. But it's not unfair, it is LITERALLY fair that models get to control their own image, what they say about it, where it goes, and that they don't owe explanations to anyone for it.

He may have found it unfair but it surely was NOT unfair. No one is debating that he found it unfair or not, it has been pointed out by us all (with varying and understandable levels of bluntness) that he has no right to find the model's streaming practices to be unfair.
So models get to control their image, businesses control their business, people control their behavior, that does not mean we should act shocked that he would find the situation unfair. Just saying it's not really a shock.

Reactions: theo5000
So models get to control their image, businesses control their business, people control their behavior, that does not mean we should act shocked that he would find the situation unfair. Just saying it's not really a shock.
It’s not shocking to me that men feel entitled to us.

But it’s disappointing and I’m not out here condoning it

Naw dawg naw, I don't like creepy entitled men. They don't deserve my respect. You harassed a stranger online, at their place of work. Obviously making her super uncomfy. So in my book you're scum. Not gonna coddle you, or sugar coat it, or say it behind your back. But then word it different or diplomatic to your face.

There's enough of that kind of male entitlement and bullying that goes on this world. You get what you deserve Doofy 🤷‍♀️ Every model here has been harassed at some point by an angry weird dumbass,like this. And it feels great to tell you like it is. Take it or stuff it 🤷‍♀️ People who deserve my respect get it. People who harass other sex workers don't. Fucking deal. You don't like my language - I don't care.
Well stated :)

Let's change some parts of the scenario and see if it helps certain people understand the problem-

There's a factory in town that makes delicious chocolate.
You enjoy buying their chocolate and eating it.
A few years later you find out there's another flavour for sale at a shop on the other side of town.
Do you get angry or upset at the factory and write a letter to complain?
Or do you just think "Yay! More chocolate flavours!" and start visiting the other shop?

**I feel the need to point out that for
someone to make such a drastic change to their stream as removing their face...they must have felt absolutely terrible from the confrontation.
Cammers who don't show face do it at a huge cost to their income, it's not a choice made on a whim.
To have personal identity details exposed without consent is extremely invasive and honestly terrifying.
This person may (likely) have been dipping a toe into being a bit more vulnerable on the internet and then had someone confront them who also now has information about them that they didn't intend to be put together, at least not yet or without their choosing to.

Seems very selfish and self righteous to me.

If I shared something personal on one platform and not another I'd be horrified by someone getting in my face about it.
And yes, I'd also block them.

Finally, I think it's worth noting that every model and every member has said something along these lines.

Don't forget Sunday. 🥰😋
Totally. I'll be up front row, while you're hiding up back trying to quick dip in the bowl, without anyone noticing 😆
I'll throw you a quarter Baby . . . don't be too proud to ask...

hello, i need some advice or an idea why you do it this way. I have been following a model for about a year
This post just screams "lock the door and call 911!". The intrusive, entitled, clueless nature of it is frightening.

It doesn't matter now, The topic has been discussed. It didn't happen the way it was interpreted. Since I maintain a respectful relationship.
She was and is involved in the Webcaclub blackmail where personal data was disclosed she wrote . That's why she didn't show any more face or less and I had interpreted it that way.

It doesn't matter now, The topic has been discussed. It didn't happen the way it was interpreted. Since I maintain a respectful relationship.
She was and is involved in the Webcaclub blackmail where personal data was disclosed she wrote . That's why she didn't show any more face or less and I had interpreted it that way.
Oh now you drop the buried lede. I really hate guys like you.

Oh now you drop the buried lede. I really hate guys like you.
I am still in contact with the model and spoke to her again about it today. Nothing more and nothing less. I have no idea what you're interpreting again. And if you don't believe it then I have to use Marie's words. Then I don't care

I am still in contact with the model and spoke to her again about it today. Nothing more and nothing less. I have no idea what you're interpreting again. And if you don't believe it then I have to use Marie's words. Then I don't care
You knew why to begin with. She just finally told you because you didn't stop pushing.

Reactions: theo5000
Do they even allow quarters in the collection buckets these days lol
No clue, I was imagining more flicking it at him on my way out 😆
I always carry loose quarters, in my purse, to flick at my enemies should I see one (totally kidding).

Reactions: RainForest
It’s not shocking to me that men feel entitled to us.

But it’s disappointing and I’m not out here condoning it
Have I ever told you whenever I see your username, my mind automatically goes "Lolipop, lolipop, Oh, loli, loli, loli, Lolipop *pop*, Bobom, bom, bom" ?

• Funny!
Reactions: jekster
Have I ever told you whenever I see your username, my mind automatically goes "Lolipop, lolipop, Oh, loli, loli, loli, Lolipop *pop*, Bobom, bom, bom" ?

I used to work with a Technical Director whose claim to fame was that his cousin sang ‘My Boy Lollipop’. He used to talk about it ALL THE TIME.

ETA: I know it isn’t the same song :)

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
im confused. so the model initially told you why she doesn't show face on one but does on a smaller one...

what was the point of this thread? gloat about finding a faceless model's other site?

Yes, together with the pope
You're on thin ice here. I'm sure you don't actually give 2 shits, but keep this taunting up and you're banned.

Why should users not compare sites. You don't buy the same car from the most expensive provider. So with that I would do the same.

Why should users not compare sites. You don't buy the same car from the most expensive provider. So with that I would do the same.
theo, nobody wants you here. go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.