AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
154e5cc41e4f659.jpg
154e5cc41e7456a.jpg

Caught from the lounge the other day.

GreatDane said:
154e5cc41e4f659.jpg
154e5cc41e7456a.jpg

Caught from the lounge the other day.

Will never understand how the new model thing works, cos this model, with exactly the same name is posted three or four pages back on July 15 and it didn't say new model then :roll:

Jupiter551 said:
LOL a pair of sailors, broadcast on webcam, in uniform - nice :woops:

"Semen requesting permission to cum aboard ma'am" :handgestures-salute:

I wonder if they know they're on cam >< I have a feeling that they don't, or they wouldn't do it in their uniform. That is a big no-no.

Jup, the new model tag exists for a set amount of hours on cam. I think it's 10 hours or so.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Has anyone watched ScarletRaven lately? It would seem that she is making it a commom thing now to show men on cam. In fact, this morning she pointed her cam at a man that was bending over doing something to his truck without his knowledge. She thought it was quite funny. Same thing goes when she is in a restuarant. Then there is the fact that she is performing shows while driving down the road...I wonder how many people are seeing her flash her tits for tips..there is more, but I am not going to go there.

BUT, the worst is that it is Back To School Time which means there are children out there waiting on their buses or parents taking their children to school. It only takes 1 Second to take your eyes off the road to cause an accident. For a mother with 4 children you would think that she would be more aware of her actions. I wonder how she would feel if some woman was out there camming and caused an accident that could take her life or one of her children?

Normally, I would say okay this is her thing to make money and keep my mouth shut, but I can't stand the thought that someone could get hurt or killed. I know what it is like to lose a family member ( my brother) in a car crash and I would not wish what my family went through on anyone else.

I don't care if she chooses to do her shows out in public.....But Please Do Not Do It While You Are Driving.

Reactions: SadieSixx
The admins often cut some slack for men-on-cam when there is no nudity involved, but if they get annoyed, they'll drop the ban hammer fast.

ScarlettRaven visits these forums occasionally, she might be able to give some more input.

I hope none of that is true because she's a really nice woman and I'd hate to think she's endangering herself or someone else. :(

blackxrose said:
I hope none of that is true because she's a really nice woman and I'd hate to think she's endangering herself or someone else. :(
Its true, I have seen it also. The speed was slow, she had it under control ... however for sure you can ask questions about it.

I did also see sometime that she explained in a bar to a man what she was doing. She flashed and did touch herself under the table. At some point that man did touch a boob of her (I did miss that). Afterwards she was complaining about it, that she did not give permission.

The words "she asked for it" are so bad to say, and Im not saying it. (edit: what a hypocrite line from me, by saying that im not saying it, im planting the suggestion here).

I agree with your statement that she is really a nice woman, but her actions are agent99 like.

Reactions: ScarletRaven
RedHerby said:
I agree with your statement that she is really a nice woman, but her actions are agent99 like.
public shows are not so unusual. there are also a lot of models that drive around in their car. I think it is a far stretch to compare all of them to agent99.
BTW - why not putting your concerns in her chatroom - Scarlet is not trigger happy on the banhammer.

I'll probably message her privately to discuss it. I have no qualms with broadcasting outside of home, car shows can be fun if done right and safely. It's the safety issue that bothers me the most. :(

:naughty: I believe somebody told her about the rule because she went off and then got back solo. Lesson learned, I hope.

Attachments

• dickcam.png
    dickcam.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 548
JustAmber is going to do a "boy/girl fuck show at 3 PST" according to her topic. It even says on her profile that she does those.
I don't know why some people apparently are allowed to do that even though the rules say it's forbidden.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
Lily90x said:
JustAmber is going to do a "boy/girl fuck show at 3 PST" according to her topic. It even says on her profile that she does those.
I don't know why some people apparently are allowed to do that even though the rules say it's forbidden.
She'll be doing via video conferencing, like Devon Alexis I presume. Guys will buy 'slots' and they take it off MFC.

A lot of girls do boy girl fuck shows...including myself and Devon Alexis. Most model that has common sense and are aware of the rules will have everyone tip "X" amount of tokens then those tippers get sent a link to a video conferencing site and its like doing a group show. Its paid for on MFC but broadcast else where.

Reactions: Lovelyhills
DeeDee,

Please feel free to address your concerns with me at anytime in my room via PM or public chat. Your words and comments are hurtful and unexpected because I am not sure what it is that I have ever done to upset you. I do listen to all peoples comments and concerns and take them into consideration because I am very open to feedback. I have even made many adjustments to the way I do my show as a result.

I am a single mother of 4 children with an ex-husband that does not pay any child support or help with his children in any way. Three years ago I finally got up the courage and balls that it took to get myself and my children out of a very abusive and destructive environment and I have been fighting ever since to survive. As a medical device sales rep it was not easy being a single Mom and after my Mother passed away last year, I just could not afford the childcare costs of 4 children to do my job. So, 6 months ago I found myself unemployed, with no medical insurance and 4 children that only had me to depend on.
I will do whatever I need to do to turn their little lives around and give them the kind of future that they deserve. Children are brought into this world and do not get to pick their parents. My children have been through more in their little lives than any adult should have to go through or could even cope with.

So, I am working hard to have great cam shows, earn the tokens that people give me and have fun with everyone on the way. Being a model on MFC is not an easy job, as some may think and if anything, models should know that better than anyone. We need to support each other, not knock each other down. I would never try to put anyone in danger, especially children and anyone who knows me would know that. I do not do most of my show while driving, I just change locations throughout my show for my own personal safety. When I am driving I try to be very safe but just like anyone, there is always opportunity to practice safer driving practices.

I have lost 2 family members in car accidents (I have never been in a car accident and have only had one speeding ticket) and I know the pain of losing close family members. I have lost both of my parents recently, something that I am still grieving over every day as well as a cousin who was like my brother. So, I can empathize with you and understand some of what it must have been like to lose your brother but that has nothing to do with me.

As I said, I think that models need to work together to support each other. Please feel free to come visit me in my room, its open to everyone including models and I love promoting others to help them be successful. If you have any thoughts or suggestions I am all ears but it is always better to go directly to the source, less people get hurt that way.

Take care,
ScarletRaven
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ScarletRaven

DeeDee4you said:
Has anyone watched ScarletRaven lately? It would seem that she is making it a commom thing now to show men on cam. In fact, this morning she pointed her cam at a man that was bending over doing something to his truck without his knowledge. She thought it was quite funny. Same thing goes when she is in a restuarant. Then there is the fact that she is performing shows while driving down the road...I wonder how many people are seeing her flash her tits for tips..there is more, but I am not going to go there.

BUT, the worst is that it is Back To School Time which means there are children out there waiting on their buses or parents taking their children to school. It only takes 1 Second to take your eyes off the road to cause an accident. For a mother with 4 children you would think that she would be more aware of her actions. I wonder how she would feel if some woman was out there camming and caused an accident that could take her life or one of her children?

Normally, I would say okay this is her thing to make money and keep my mouth shut, but I can't stand the thought that someone could get hurt or killed. I know what it is like to lose a family member ( my brother) in a car crash and I would not wish what my family went through on anyone else.

I don't care if she chooses to do her shows out in public.....But Please Do Not Do It While You Are Driving.

Agent99 is an awesome model and someone that I respect and have looked up to as a new model on MFC. I am an exhibitionist and love to watch others who are as well. I do not try to imitate anyone, I am just myself and my shows are unique to me and my silly quirks. :lol:

XOXO
Scarlet

RedHerby said:
blackxrose said:
Its true, I have seen it also. The speed was slow, she had it under control ... however for sure you can ask questions about it.

I did also see sometime that she explained in a bar to a man what she was doing. She flashed and did touch herself under the table. At some point that man did touch a boob of her (I did miss that). Afterwards she was complaining about it, that she did not give permission.

The words "she asked for it" are so bad to say, and Im not saying it. (edit: what a hypocrite line from me, by saying that im not saying it, im planting the suggestion here).

This is true Trad, I do not ban people often. Speak ur mind in my room and as long as you are not rude to me and the other members in my room you would never be banned :) Besides, as a Mommy I believe in the 3 strikes your out rule so you will alway get a chance to be better before I throw down the "banhammer"

XOXO
Scarlet

Traditio said:
RedHerby said:
public shows are not so unusual. there are also a lot of models that drive around in their car. I think it is a far stretch to compare all of them to agent99.
BTW - why not putting your concerns in her chatroom - Scarlet is not trigger happy on the banhammer.

My shows are always focused on me and that sometimes involves my interaction with others. I am careful to explain to people in my room that I am not going to do ANYTHING sexually with men on cam. My cam is always focused on me and sometimes u may see a glimpse of a man on cam but NEVER in a sexual way. I am always the one doing the naughty sex acts in public because hopefully people are in my room to watch me not some random guy :lol:
XOXO
Scarlet

bawksy said:
The admins often cut some slack for men-on-cam when there is no nudity involved, but if they get annoyed, they'll drop the ban hammer fast.

ScarlettRaven visits these forums occasionally, she might be able to give some more input.

Getting a bit offtopic??? perhaps better to take it to pm?

ScarletRaven said:
DeeDee,

Please feel free to address your concerns with me at anytime in my room via PM or public chat. Your words and comments are hurtful and unexpected because I am not sure what it is that I have ever done to upset you. I do listen to all peoples comments and concerns and take them into consideration because I am very open to feedback. I have even made many adjustments to the way I do my show as a result.

I am a single mother of 4 children with an ex-husband that does not pay any child support or help with his children in any way. Three years ago I finally got up the courage and balls that it took to get myself and my children out of a very abusive and destructive environment and I have been fighting ever since to survive. As a medical device sales rep it was not easy being a single Mom and after my Mother passed away last year, I just could not afford the childcare costs of 4 children to do my job. So, 6 months ago I found myself unemployed, with no medical insurance and 4 children that only had me to depend on.
I will do whatever I need to do to turn their little lives around and give them the kind of future that they deserve. Children are brought into this world and do not get to pick their parents. My children have been through more in their little lives than any adult should have to go through or could even cope with.

So, I am working hard to have great cam shows, earn the tokens that people give me and have fun with everyone on the way. Being a model on MFC is not an easy job, as some may think and if anything, models should know that better than anyone. We need to support each other, not knock each other down. I would never try to put anyone in danger, especially children and anyone who knows me would know that. I do not do most of my show while driving, I just change locations throughout my show for my own personal safety. When I am driving I try to be very safe but just like anyone, there is always opportunity to practice safer driving practices.

I have lost 2 family members in car accidents (I have never been in a car accident and have only had one speeding ticket) and I know the pain of losing close family members. I have lost both of my parents recently, something that I am still grieving over every day as well as a cousin who was like my brother. So, I can empathize with you and understand some of what it must have been like to lose your brother but that has nothing to do with me.

As I said, I think that models need to work together to support each other. Please feel free to come visit me in my room, its open to everyone including models and I love promoting others to help them be successful. If you have any thoughts or suggestions I am all ears but it is always better to go directly to the source, less people get hurt that way.

Take care,
ScarletRaven

DeeDee4you said:

Well said Scarlet, but I think many would rather hear about ScarletRaven's Adventures then hear about how ScarletRaven got hurt or killed.

Enough said...Please just be careful okay?

Lydia_Deetz said:
Umm, wut?

I think he is offering to be a 'man-on-cam' for you as a way of commenting back for not having seen an decently sized cock on this thread yet in that he has one and he will show you bb.

I have no idea how badly I have just butchered the proper grammarz in that sentence...or just the whole thing in general, but I can only give so many fucks before my morning coffee refills them. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.