AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man-on-cam sightings thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosemary said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Umm, wut?
I think he is offering to be a 'man-on-cam' for you as a way of commenting back for not having seen an decently sized cock on this thread yet in that he has one and he will show you bb.
haha, including that 'bb' at the end. Yeah, if I ever would be perving in her MFC room that could sure be a option, ohhh, those curves on her profile page ......

However, not in this forum :) I was to chicken when the members did join the Duckface postings , I wanted to know if she wanted to know how we members think about that cock size, off course compared to ours. Or is it me who wants to know that?

RedHerby said:
Rosemary said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Umm, wut?
I think he is offering to be a 'man-on-cam' for you as a way of commenting back for not having seen an decently sized cock on this thread yet in that he has one and he will show you bb.
haha, including that 'bb' at the end. Yeah, if I ever would be perving in her MFC room that could sure be a option, ohhh, those curves on her profile page ......

However, not in this forum :) I was to chicken when the members did join the Duckface postings , I wanted to know if she wanted to know how we members think about that cock size, off course compared to ours. Or is it me who wants to know that?

Now I get it :thumbleft:

I must be a little slow on the uptake today :lol:

Sevrin said:
nzhere said:
Getting a bit offtopic??? perhaps better to take it to pm?

It's a little late for that now, isn't it? Once someone gets called out publicly, they're entitled to respond publicly.

I could not agree more.

RedHerby said:
Rosemary said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Umm, wut?

if you want to see other members cocks hey, I won't judge :dontknow:

:eek:

Attachments

• shanntall.jpg
    shanntall.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 599
nzhere said:

:lol: I love how someone goes "leave her alone she's hotter than average you douches!"

(and yeah I gotta give her props for taking care of her looks, even if I'm not a fan of the err...bonus content)

:roll:

Attachments

• shantall.jpg
    shantall.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 541
ywaeo.jpg

JickyJuly said:

The tights/dildo combo knocked my brain out and it took me forever to find find the man in this pic. :whistle:
:text-yeahthat:
Wonder if there is something like a smurf fetish...

Traditio said:
JickyJuly said:

The tights/dildo combo knocked my brain out and it took me forever to find find the man in this pic. :whistle:
:text-yeahthat:
Wonder if there is something like a smurf fetish...

Judging by the number of perverted smurf emotes on mfc...yes. There was an emote I saw of MiuMiu_'s face photoshopped on smurfette and it had me in stitches...the likeness is uncanny

reggieholtz said:
I'm totally serious when I say this, is Shantall breaking MFC rules?
not sure how trans gender falls into any of the "NORMAL" rules by any stretch of the word. To each there own and there is a market there for just about anyone

technically, unless she gets the appendage chopped off she's not female so yeah...breaking rules.

The first ever man on cam I ever saw live. Her topic said she was "DRUNK&STONED" so that may be why she was doing it.

p7byy.jpg

yxfhA.jpg

Shaun__ said:
The first ever man on cam I ever saw live. Her topic said she was "DRUNK&STONED" so that may be why she was doing it.
that whole scene looks like something I wouldnt want to wake up to the following morning :p

Reactions: Lovelyhills
Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
that whole scene looks like something I wouldnt want to wake up to the following morning :p
Ha! I spent a few minutes incognito in that room last night too. When I was there they were taking hits off some very complicated hash pipe.

SrUID.jpg

:shock:

:naughty:

Attachments

• jejelove.jpg
    jejelove.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 97
sexually, I'm not interested in watching transpeople, but the way some people act towards them is just kinda uncalled for. Like one guy's calling her (him) a circus freak. I see this every time one briefly makes it onto MFC - like I think we can assume they aren't aware they're not allowed and are wasting their own time doing this for a joke right? They're trying to make a living, probably to pay for the rest of their surgery.

I dunno, to me that kind of hateful villification is considerably more disturbing than the horror of occasionally stumbling across the accidental penis on MFC. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.