AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just need to get this off my chest.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Exactly, otherwise, this means every Friday every British man/woman is suddenly an alcoholic because we like to have a nice binge on Friday/Saturday :rofl:
I dunno as a fellow brit, how often do u go out on a friday/sat night, see someone acting like "I predict a riot" was about them and think to yourself "pisshead" 😅🤣

Reactions: NotYou
Hello everyone, my name is Lukas. First off, I'd like to apologize if there are any mistakes in my English; it's not my first language. I don't know if this forum is the right place to put it, but I have no one else to talk to about this. After being a lurker on this site for more than a year (I absolutely adore the insights both members and models give into certain situations in the cam modeling world), I finally decided to share something too (it's for quite a selfish reason because I don't know what to do).

I met a model through the site Skyprivate about 6 months ago. She and I did shows, and during those shows, we would sometimes talk afterward (I mean outside of the time I paid for, which was usually 2 hours once per month). This was not romantic in any way (and trust me, this is not one of those topics "Does she love me?"). It was just talking about life in general, stuff that bothered us, and things that happened in the past month. I felt like we both really enjoyed our time together and that we both needed a listening ear. However, last month something changed.

This model wasn't online on her usual schedule, so I sent something to her on Skype: "Hey, how are you? Are you still working?". She didn't respond until 2 days later, after which she told me she had been having money issues and was cut off from the internet. When I heard this, I became very skeptical, and I felt the question coming "can you lend me some money?". But she didn't ask for anything, and only after I asked her how much she owed the internet company did she admit it was $240. To which I replied: "I am willing to pay you $50 for a show we do in the future." She was at first a bit hesitant, but then she agreed. After that, she called me on Instagram to say how much she appreciated I helped her. When she said that, I told her she could keep the money as a gift. The next day, I did something stupid, though. For some reason, I felt the need to tell her the next day that I wasn't comfortable sending her money for nothing in return and that I would still like to do the show whenever she got back. She didn't take this well, and she got upset. She told me all men were the same and that I only saw her as a model and not as a human being. She said she really thought I was her friend, but not giving her these $50 proved that I didn't care for her as a friend. This is the short version of it, and for the rest of the story, it's not really relevant to go into more detail (unless asked, of course). After she said that, we didn't talk for 2 weeks. In the end, she sort of forgave me, and I gave her the $50 as a gift. With that, I thought the drama was over, and I could get back to my own regular boring life. But today something happened.

I woke up in the morning and saw she was still working from the day before (this meant she had been doing a 12-hour shift). So, I wrote to her "Everything okay? Still working I see." She then replied if I could join her for a call for 10 minutes and watch her "cum." She was in a call with another user, and that user wanted another guy to watch him too. My idiot brain just said "sure." They then proceeded to call me, and what I saw was kind of scary/traumatic. I saw a man wearing a balaclava snorting coke, and my friend was drinking vodka from the bottle. I don't know exactly what they took, but it wasn't a pretty sight. But I thought I will play along because I didn't want to bother her. At first, her sound didn't work, and she had a hard time getting it to work, so she ended the call. I asked her in a private conversation on Skype what was going on. She then called me in a private conversation; she was incredibly drunk. She then told me she had to do a 6-hour show with this guy. I told her that is insane and that she was already wasted. But she was adamant about doing the 6 hours because she needs the money. After a bit of talking, she started to cry and say a lot of self-deprecating stuff. As in, she could do nothing right, and that she was 32 and still making bad decisions. And she also brought up I was a horrible friend for not giving her the $50. After this, she hung up the call. I am scared.

At this point, I am sitting here staring at my screen, somewhat scared she is going to hurt herself or drink herself into a coma. I am completely lost, and I don't know what to do. Again, I am sorry if this is not the right place to discuss these things, but I am in slight panic mode at the moment haha.
I had a similar experience. I gave a model a fairly large sum of money. She did not ask, but because I was her friend I knew that she needed it. I was at the right place and time to help - so I did. It lightened her burden and gave some confidence to me and her.

Fortunately, by some instinct, I did the right thing. I never asked her what she did with the money and I did not ask for anything in return. 3 years later and after she quit webcam, we still talk regularly.

In general – the virtue of giving and being generous to someone is in the intention and the act of giving itself. It is not in the expectations of the results. Usually there is some level of trust before giving something to someone. A trust that the gift will be used wisely. But at the same time there should be a respect for her freedom to choose how she uses the money – after it is given. She has the right to make her own decisions and use the money as she sees fit. It can also be said that from her standpoint she should be responsible and use her opportunities wisely.

I had a similar experience. I gave a model a fairly large sum of money. She did not ask, but because I was her friend I knew that she needed it. I was at the right place and time to help - so I did. It lightened her burden and gave some confidence to me and her.

Fortunately, by some instinct, I did the right thing. I never asked her what she did with the money and I did not ask for anything in return. 3 years later and after she quit webcam, we still talk regularly.

In general – the virtue of giving and being generous to someone is in the intention and the act of giving itself. It is not in the expectations of the results. Usually there is some level of trust before giving something to someone. A trust that the gift will be used wisely. But at the same time there should be a respect for her freedom to choose how she uses the money – after it is given. She has the right to make her own decisions and use the money as she sees fit. It can also be said that from her standpoint she should be responsible and use her opportunities wisely.
She pays her friends back.

Reactions: BrookeRidess