AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plushies (and other items) on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is this not allowed? Has anyone had an issue with plush toys specifically?

I’m not on CB, so take this with a grain of salt. But, context matters.

If I’m camming, wearing lingerie, hair down, clearly presenting myself as the grown woman I am, and there’s a stuffed animal my boyfriend got me in the background, that shouldn’t lead to a ban. That’s why they’re not giving a hard no about stuffed animals.

If I’m camming, wearing a frilly pink loli outfit, hair in pigtails and there’s a bed completely filled with stuffed animals behind me, that would be seen as portraying myself as a child and would more than likely lead to a ban.

But as always, err on the side of caution when in doubt.

Anyway, I'm going to remove the plushies for now and await further response from CB, I'll see if I can send them set/outfit pics.

For the record, there are several streamers online right now in schoolgirl outfits, cat ears, and similar. It's basically the whole cosplay tag on the site. I asked about it because I've seen people on this site talk about getting banned for such outfits. I don't get why I should be ganged up on for trying to stay above board.
We're not ganging up on you we are just trying to explain the rules or the laws in America.

If I’m camming, wearing lingerie, hair down, clearly presenting myself as the grown woman I am, and there’s a stuffed animal my boyfriend got me in the background, that shouldn’t lead to a ban. That’s why they’re not giving a hard no about stuffed animals.

If I’m camming, wearing a frilly pink loli outfit, hair in pigtails and there’s a bed completely filled with stuffed animals behind me, that would be seen as portraying myself as a child and would more than likely lead to a ban.

ineedthisforreactions GIF

Well said.

just wear thigh highs and a skirt bro... you don't need a maid or school girl uniform to be kawaii/cute. you can still achieve your nerdy uwu vibe without breaking TOS.

if cb told you to please remove the stuff animals, do it. what is more important, aesthetic or being not banned on your camsite of choice?

Last edited:

This and this! I usually have one plushie in my background honestly mostly just for color/to hide the hole in the wall where I need to reinstall a heater. Never interacted with it on cam other than to toss it aside if I wanted to use the bench it's on.
I present as the 40sumthin woman I am, generally in slightly modest/classy lingerie. I have a playful personality, a relatively young voice, but yes. Wearing ONE little accessory for fun is different than dressing up in all frills, curly pigtails with big bows in, etc. Like a fun earring or cute tee paired with normal adult clothes.
My lego snap bracelets are one example of something I won't wear on cam for example. Sure, adults can wear them, but they are fun and I'd be playing with on cam and likely to get more attention than one plushie on a pile of blankets that I don't interact with.
Yes, the more you learn about 'legalese' in business, the better you will understand why this is left a bit vague. You encounter these kind of intentionally vague rules around workplace conduct almost anywhere you might try to earn money, it's how companies with lawyers stay in business.
You don't have to listen to us (I'm not even on CB, but perform Stripchat, Streamate, Skyprivate, and Niteflirt. About 12 years experience). However, PLEASE do not ignore us all and start a thread in CB support next week asking for your ban to be reinstated. It will make. us. CRAZY.
Good luck friend!

use me asking what I thought was a simple yes or no question as an excuse to be assholes

telling me I'm basically worthless
Neither of those things have happened. This is what is called "cognitive distortion" and the more you learn about it, the better your life will be as you gain wisdom.

I'm sorry for believing people on the internet would ever have good intentions towards me.
This is what is called passive aggression, and it's not a good look. I've said enough. I wish you well with your choices.

Got approval for all of this from Chaturbate. So keep waiting for the banned thread, it's not gonna happen.

Glad I'm not a miserable POS like some of the people in this thread. I'll keep doing fun and cute streams, no thanks to you all :p
1724547466421.png

Got approval for all of this from Chaturbate. So keep waiting for the banned thread, it's not gonna happen.

Glad I'm not a miserable POS like some of the people in this thread. I'll keep doing fun and cute streams, no thanks to you all :p
View attachment 101085

I know your rude ass is banned, but just in case you’re still still lurking…..

Plot twist: (While you’re on here bragging about the response you got from CB Support, and insulting the people on this forum)…You do broadcast with it, and STILL somehow wind up getting banned…and then you’ve gotta scramble to find that e-mail from the other support person telling you it IS allowed. But you’ve permanently deleted the e-mail. That would suuuck.

And do you even know what gaslighting is (You used that word earlier)? Or is that just a new word you learned this year, and decided to use it because it’s so trendy? My pet peeve actually is how overused and misused the word “literally” is. 🙄 But that’s a topic for another thread…

It’s bad enough we get a cluster of people joining this forum JUST to complain about their Chaturbate bans in the “Who are you? Introduce yourself!” thread (So annoying…that’s not what that thread is for)…treating Amber like she’s Chaturbate Support who can assist you with your bans. She is not, and she’s stated that in various sections of the forum…if y’all would READ.

You posted a question in the Ask-A-Model section, and when models and members took time to give you good advice, you got an attitude. They were trying to help you out, so that you don’t become another person on here flooding this forum with yet another “Chaturbate banned me!” thread.

Those threads are neverending. I really do feel for some of you…while some of you are apparently just too hardheaded and careless. With the reputation that CB has for being ban-happy…if you have to ask yourself “Gee, would it be considered a violation if I _________?,” maybe err on the side of caution and just not do it. Like don’t be on cam letting your new boyfriend (who’s not a registered CB model) fuck your ass with a Swiffer WetJet mop just because some jerkoff in free chat dared you to.

View attachment 101085

I’m sorry that you think some of the people here are “miserable POS”s. If you’re still reading this, just want to say that’s not the case.

It gets frustrating when people ask for advice and then get combative over it, that’s why sometimes responses end up getting blunt. It’s not to be hurtful, it’s to get a point across. But I can assure you, no one here is actually wishing for you to be banned.

Good luck on your future camming endeavors.

I know your rude ass is banned, but just in case you’re still still lurking…..

Plot twist: (While you’re on here bragging about the response you got from CB Support, and insulting the people on this forum)…You do broadcast with it, and STILL somehow wind up getting banned…and then you’ve gotta scramble to find that e-mail from the other support person telling you it IS allowed. But you’ve permanently deleted the e-mail. That would suuuck.

And do you even know what gaslighting is (You used that word earlier)? Or is that just a new word you learned this year, and decided to use it because it’s so trendy? My pet peeve actually is how overused and misused the word “literally” is. 🙄 But that’s a topic for another thread…

It’s bad enough we get a cluster of people joining this forum JUST to complain about their Chaturbate bans in the “Who are you? Introduce yourself!” thread (So annoying…that’s not what that thread is for)…treating Amber like she’s Chaturbate Support who can assist you with your bans. She is not, and she’s stated that in various sections of the forum…if y’all would READ.

You posted a question in the Ask-A-Model section, and when models and members took time to give you good advice, you got an attitude. They were trying to help you out, so that you don’t become another person on here flooding this forum with yet another “Chaturbate banned me!” thread.

Those threads are neverending. I really do feel for some of you…while some of you are apparently just too hardheaded and careless. With the reputation that CB has for being ban-happy…if you have to ask yourself “Gee, would it be considered a violation if I _________?,” maybe err on the side of caution and just not do it. Like don’t be on cam letting your new boyfriend (who’s not a registered CB model) fuck your ass with a Swiffer WetJet mop just because some jerkoff in free chat dared you to.
What she said 👏 ⬆️

I’m sorry that you think some of the people here are “miserable POS”s. If you’re still reading this, just want to say that’s not the case.

It gets frustrating when people ask for advice and then get combative over it, that’s why sometimes responses end up getting blunt. It’s not to be hurtful, it’s to get a point across. But I can assure you, no one here is actually wishing for you to be banned.

Good luck on your future camming endeavors.
Unless he was deliberately trying to steer cam models off a cliff with ban worthy info. In that case, may he be ban hammered off the entire internet space forever 🤣.

Reactions: MarieElise
The only place where I post to insult the OWNER OF THE SITE is X/Twitter. And if I get banned there, I'm fine with it. Because *that* is a miserable POS, not really us camgirls. We are just tired of this shit.
lol unlike OP being banned here, if I was banned from Twitter I'd lose my highest ROI advertising spot. So I am careful there :D (Ashamedly I DO pay the $8 there for the features I require to make my ad life easier.... don't hate me.)

But OP here is super young and unexperienced in the industry. If giving off that blasé attitude toward peers makes him feel better, so be it. It just won't be able to be displayed HERE anymore.

Space Karen's a total dick. I think most people here, would be with you on that one.
(That being said, if I'd put in the work to make a strong twitter prior to the change, I'd be paying too. There's not really another choice on that one, for a small business owner.)

Reactions: AmberCutie