AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking For A Model!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2012
Hey I'm looking for pictures of a model that used to work on mfc..she was really shy and (to me) really beautiful. Her name's Dajan and don't quote me on this but I think she's from either Romania or Czech Republic. I used to have a video of a prvt we did together but my cousin wanted to watch it and being the asshole he is (he's like me:p) deleted the video after he watched it. So plz if anyone has any pictures of her or know what other site she went to plz help me out. Much appreciated and thanks in advance:)

ohmystarz said:
Do you know how long I looked for her and FINALLY found this?

I am fairly sure this is the woman you are looking for.

http://tinyurl.com/28rdnbz

lol good try but by just coping the link and posting it on google it's the same as the youtube video..I know all the tricks lol. gotta give you credit you ALMOST had me there for a minute:p

ImAnAsshole said:
Hey I'm looking for pictures of a model that used to work on mfc..she was really shy and (to me) really beautiful. Her name's Dajan and don't quote me on this but I think she's from either Romania or Czech Republic. I used to have a video of a prvt we did together but my cousin wanted to watch it and being the asshole he is (he's like me:p) deleted the video after he watched it. So plz if anyone has any pictures of her or know what other site she went to plz help me out. Much appreciated and thanks in advance:)

Romanian model on MFC? Never seen any.

ComicOzzie said:
ImAnAsshole said:

Romanian model on MFC? Never seen any.
You mean to tell me that there are Romanian and Czech models on MFC??? :eek: :eek: :shock:

Reactions: LittleLezboUK
ACF is not a place to come and request pictures of girls. This is not one of those content exchange forums that scum up the net. It's one thing to ask in THIS THREAD if anyone knows what happened to certain models, but not to request content. :naughty:

Reactions: MeekoRaccoon
Status
Not open for further replies.